The 2015 Adelaide Supanova Expo starts in one week - followed by the Brisbane event next week - and the Event Programmes for both shows are now available online. Besides the usual photoshoot and autograph sessions, you will also have the chance to see Summer at one panel each weekend. Below are all information you need to make your trip to Australia go smoothly, including prices, locations and schedule.
- Please note, Summer will not be appearing on Friday in Brisbane, contrary to what was announced previously.
- Autographs $50 (Supa-Star Signing Area) | Photo $60
- You can pre-purchase your Autograph and Photo-Op tokens online: visit Moshtix to purchase tokens for Supanova Adelaide or Brisbane. Tokens will still be available to buy from the Supanova Store at the expo.
- All photo sessions will take place at Roy's Photo Studio, located near the Supa-Star Signing Area.
- Make sure you line up at least 10 minutes before your session.
- All Supa-Star guests will be participating in signing sessions throughout each Saturday and Sunday, excluding their breaks, panel times and photo sessions.
Autographs, Photo Shoots and Panel Schedule
Supanova Adelaide (November 20-22)
- Saturday, November 21: Panel at 12:30pm - 13:30pm at Goosebumps Theatre | Photos at 11:20am (Studio A) and 5:00pm (Studio A)
- Sunday, November 22: Photos at 11:30am (Studio A) and 4:30pm (Studio A)
Supanova Brisbane (November 27-28)
- Saturday, November 28: Panel at 12:30pm - 13:30pm at Goosebumps Theatre | Photos at 11:45am (Studio A) and 5:00pm (Studio A)
- Sunday, November 29: Photos at 11:30am (Studio A) and 4:30pm (Studio A)
Visit Supanova website to view the Event Programmes as a magazine or download it as a PDF (and make sure to grab your Supanova show bag when you turn up at the Expo to get your hands on the Event Programme in full colour glory): Supanova 2015 Adelaide & Brisbane Event Programmes
Visit Supanova Expo website for more information. A usual, we will post the latest news, updates on the dedicated forum thread, check it regularly.
Like our Facebook fan page below to stay connected to the latest Summer Glau news!