Win a DVD of Hallmark's New Christmas Movies

17 Dec 2012
chrisdvanne 10 Comments

Hallmark Channel is giving U.S. residents two chances to win a DVD copy of the 12 new Christmas movie, including Summer Glau's movie 'Help For The Holidays'.
The network is organising two promotional games, one called "Finding the Heart of Christmas" and a second called "Favorite 12 New Movies of Christmas".

1) Finding the Heart of Christmas - Rules

Win a DVD of Hallmark's New Christmas Movies

You must locate special objects hidden in each of the 12 movie poster from their holiday lineup by clicking on such hidden objects (I found for you the locations of the 11 elves hidden in the 'Help for the Holidays' poster in the thumbnail on the left).
In order to enter the Sweepstakes, visit The Hallmark Channel Facebook page and follow the on-screen instructions.

In the case of 'Help for the Holidays', the prize package consists of a $250 Visa gift card to pamper yourself at a favorite local luxury spa and also includes a DVD copy of the film .
Entry Period ends on Thursday, December 20, 2012 at 11:59 PM (ET).

2) Favorite 12 New Movies of Christmas - Rules

You must name your favorite Hallmark Channel Christmas movie this year by cliclinkg on its movie poster.

The special Countdown to Christmas prize package includes a $100 VISA gift card, Jingle and Bell plush toys and interactive story books, and all New Movies of Christmas on DVD.
Entry Period ends on Tuesday, December 18, 2012 at 11:59 PM (ET).

Good luck to U.S. fans smiley

Message #1 | robbo | 21 Dec 2012, 02:14 GMT

well done chrisdvanne, you deserve to get a copy of help for the holidays dvd, the support you give is exceptional, enjoy the film, cool smile

Message #2 | chrisdvanne | 21 Dec 2012, 10:10 GMT

Thanks!
While we're at that, may i mention that supporting Summer Glau should not be the privilege of some blogger. YOU can participate to it by spreading the word on Twitter, Facebook or any other social network. Contributing to the life of the Summer Glau Wiki as you (by that i mean the posting members) do is a great way to have more people interested in visiting the site and is a great help.

And now i hope more people will follow me when i ask to leave a nice comment here and there because it help spreading the word about Summer's talent and projects.

Message #3 | Fox012 | 20 Dec 2012, 10:46 GMT

Lucky you =)

Message #4 | TerminatorEmily | 17 Dec 2012, 22:12 GMT

i can't do it sadly... but will help for the holidays come out on DVD? In Canada and other places?

Message #5 | chrisdvanne | 17 Dec 2012, 22:15 GMT

I don't know Emily but i guess the DVD, if one, will be available on online stores, such as Amazon.
Maybe you could get your family to buy it then smile

Message #6 | TerminatorEmily | 17 Dec 2012, 22:20 GMT

I put it on my Christmas list!! smile

Message #7 | Choupy | 18 Dec 2012, 01:27 GMT

Thank you for posting Chrisdvanne !

Quote (TerminatorEmily)
I put it on my Christmas list!!

It's a good choice ! ^^

wink

Message #8 | Fox012 | 18 Dec 2012, 08:18 GMT

I have a Mail-dropbox that forwards mail to my adress so I think I can try my luck biggrin

Message #9 | chrisdvanne | 18 Dec 2012, 08:40 GMT

Lucky you!! biggrin biggrin

Message #10 | chrisdvanne | 18 Dec 2012, 18:59 GMT

Hallmark Channel offered to send me a DVD of 'Help for the Holidays' as a "Thank you" for the support. biggrin cool