Summer's guest appearance on H50 confirmed

19 Jan 2013
chrisdvanne 6 Comments

Hawaii Five-0 executive producer Peter M. Lenkov confirmed today via Twitter that Summer Glau will effectively guest star in an upcoming episode of the CBS's cop procedural serie.

Not that anyone doubted it since H50 actor Daniel Dae Kim posted several images of Summer Glau on set with the cast the past few days.

On Set

[View Gallery Album]

While it has not been confirmed, Summer Glau may guest star in H50 episode 16 of the third season, titled Kekoa (Hawaiian for Brave One or The Soldier). CBS should broadcast this episode on February 18th, 2013, according to H50 Australian fan Nardia.

UPDATE: air date is February 18, 2013.

New informations should come up regularly as we come closer to the airdate, be sure to check the Summer Glau Wiki for the latest informations.

Message #1 | chrisdvanne | 20 Jan 2013, 01:47 GMT

Since H50 is a cop procedural serie, they have a "case of the week", which means it requires one or several guest stars for each episode.
It will be interesting to read the synopsis for Summer's episode.
I doubt she'll have a multi episodes arc, as in Grey's Anatomy or Alphas, but who knows.

Message #2 | TerminatorEmily | 20 Jan 2013, 05:57 GMT

You never know. The world is of a mystery, you never know how long someone will last.... woah I just felt so smart! *ahem* I mean... fascinating, my words can make me sound so very clever. Like the intelligent people in the movies, and books. But am I using proper grammar? If so I shall pat myself on the back and stop typing this rubbish.

0_o

Well I can't wait to see Summer!

"It's hot in here must be Summer"

Ahhh... good times

Message #3 | chrisdvanne | 20 Jan 2013, 09:45 GMT

I don't watch H50 but i 'm also excited to see Summer's episode.
Considering, the procedural format of the show, it should not be too difficult to follow the story...hopefully.

Message #4 | Alex | 20 Jan 2013, 17:13 GMT

I look forward to seeing the episode. I am glad to see that Summer is busy. I think it is fairly safe to say that there will no ogres in this production.

Message #5 | terminatorpotter87 | 20 Jan 2013, 23:59 GMT

There could be, it would be nice to see her in another show since Alphas is cancelled

Message #6 | robbo | 21 Jan 2013, 03:57 GMT

looking forward to seeing summer in hawaii five-o. even tho i dont watch the show either, but she might get to kick some butts in true summer glau style, thats worth watching for me yeahhh.