Summer Glau on 'The Cape'

01 Feb 2011
Fermi 6 Comments

Crave online had a talk with Summer Glau about her return to TV:

CraveOnline: What cool stuff is coming up for Orwell?

Summer Glau: Oh my God, these last two episodes have been such a blessing for me in my career. I don’t want to say who I was working with but I was working with some actors that I really admire and really push me to be my best. What I hope for as an actor is that there are moments in my work day where I get completely swept up in her story, I’m not thinking about anything else. I’m not thinking about what else I have to do. I’m just there. It’s a high that you get when you’re really working with people that inspire you. I just had a blast. I can’t say who they are. I want it to be a surprise but it was really special.

Also they talk about Orwell hideout and Summers own lair and how it inspire her work.
  Message #1 | Fermi | 02 Feb 2011, 16:31 GMT

Looking forward to see those episodes Summer was talking about.

I feel really bad about this cancellation news.

Message #2 | Granite | 02 Feb 2011, 12:30 GMT

@ michelangelo -

I share your sorrow in connection with cancellation the Cape, but be careful - I see a lack of respect for Her in your words ...

Message #3 | Fermi | 02 Feb 2011, 15:48 GMT

@michelangelo you right, but I can also see how your words could be misunderstood.

Message #4 | chrisdvanne | 02 Feb 2011, 16:42 GMT

What lack of respect are you talking about?
I think she is more pretty than in Firefly (no more baby fat) and a better actress, due to experience. What is wrong about that, it is a compliment on the contrary.

Message #5 | Granite | 02 Feb 2011, 18:52 GMT

Sorry, i have no doubt in "the purity of the faith" biggrin michelangelo, but Summer is perfect in the past, present and future alike, IMHO

Message #6 | chrisdvanne | 02 Feb 2011, 01:14 GMT

I'm glad Summer says she has matured as a person, but also as an actress. She is getting prettier every year. Same goes for her acting. It's getting better with every role she gets.