Summer Glau has no Facebook

15 Nov 2011
Fermi 7 Comments

There is regularly Facebook accounts coming out, that is claiming to be Summer Glau, and some fans believe those accounts are the real deal.

To make it clear. Summer Glau has no Facebook or any social network account and every person claiming to be Summer herself is a fake.

Message #1 | Lorraine | 24 Nov 2011, 00:21 GMT

Which came first, the problem or the solution? Luckliy it doesn't matter.

Message #2 | Fermi | 24 Nov 2011, 03:26 GMT

The problem always comes first. If we don't have a problem, then we don't need to find a solution.

Message #3 | Fox012 | 16 Nov 2011, 21:38 GMT

@Michelangelo True... *points at myself* wacko patsak

@Fermi you where Right from the start that profile was Good Elaborated I likely are not to believe that Summer has a FB but still i was fooled by the "Shark that got Ridden by a Velociraptor" closedeyes

Message #4 | Fermi | 15 Nov 2011, 23:41 GMT

I apologize if people thought I was rude on facebook, I just wanted people to wake up. (my comment was deleted when facebook banned the impostor).

Message #5 | FordStaff | 16 Nov 2011, 01:18 GMT

Sometimes harsh words are what it takes to knock the delusions out of people.

Message #6 | Blazius | 16 Nov 2011, 03:30 GMT

I can imagine that people want some connection, telling her about how much they love her work, having questions to her and such. But living in false hope is the worst thing imaginable. So its not problem you were harsh, they'll thank you later.

Message #7 | chrisdvanne | 15 Nov 2011, 23:13 GMT

Thanks for pointing it!
Some fans would like so much to be in contact with Summer Glau through social media network that they're ready to believe it's the real deal.