Summer Glau at Hollywood Celebrity Sporting Clays Invitational

09 Jun 2011
Fermi 6 Comments

Summer Glau with a gun.

On June 11 will over 40 top global Hollywood stars including Summer Glau attend in a sporting event shooting to benefit major charities. There will also be auctions with over 100 great items and a yummy menu.

Read more at hollywoodsportclays.com

Message #1 | chrisdvanne | 09 Jun 2011, 19:41 GMT

The event is co-hosted by Patrick Kilpatrick, well known by TSCC fans; he played the Terminator in episode 2.05 "Goodbye To All That".

Message #2 | chrisdvanne | 09 Jun 2011, 19:20 GMT

Hey Fermi, you titled the illustration image "Summer Glau with a gun" but i see two of them, not one tongue

Message #3 | chrisdvanne | 09 Jun 2011, 19:18 GMT

Hi Devo, it's been a while
Don't forget that Summer is a texan girl; i'm not sure she was raised in the field but i'm sure she's not new to the cowboy universe.
See how often she wears cowboys boots on real life.
Not to mention the shooting lessons she must have had for her roles.
I think she even had a scar from a close shooting on TSCC.

Message #4 | Devo | 09 Jun 2011, 19:12 GMT

So Summer is gonna shoot?

I wonder if she uses a 20 gauge or is an expert with the .410?

If it wasn't such short notice I'd prep my Browning A500g and compete myself.

Message #5 | chrisdvanne | 09 Jun 2011, 19:03 GMT

Thanks for the news.
I see alot of well known and appreciated actors will be there; lots of former TSCC and The Cape actors (Patrick Kilpatrick, Brian Austin Green, Vinnie Jones, Keith David...)

Message #6 | chrisdvanne | 09 Jun 2011, 19:08 GMT

I see Summer participate to a lot of events these days : first the Sporting Clays shooting, then Calgary Comic Expo, then Starfury T3 (unless further information).

chrisdvanne