Summer and Val welcome their second child

30 Oct 2017
chrisdvanne 8 Comments

Summer and Val welcome their second child
Summer and Val welcome their second child

A wonderful family now with two little princess!

If you're wondering why Summer is scarce on TV lately, we have the answer! Summer welcomed in early October her second child with husband Val — and it's a girl named Sunny Isabou (that's cute)! According to the guys at summer-glau.net, who broke the news of the arrival of the family's newest member, Summer and Sunny are doing great.

Summer and Val are already the proud parents of a  baby girl named Milena and those of you who have seen her with her parents at fan conventions can testify she is just the sweetest cutie pie ever.

I'd like to take this opportunity to congratulate Summer and Val on their new bundle of joy. Wishing the four of them joy and happiness, and plenty of wonderful moments together.

We also would like to let Summer know that we hope to see more of her in our TV or movie screens in the future and that we will still be there for her and her fans when she feels that the time is right for her to return on our screens.

Side note: the photo of Summer and Val on top is from the 'Celebration of Marriage and Maternity' photo shoot by Joan Allen.

Message #1 | Admirator | 30 Oct 2017, 19:51 GMT

Congratulations smile ! We knew the date but the news weren't coming out. Great, everything is ok smile .
Welcome to this little Angel!

Message #2 | Andrew | 31 Oct 2017, 16:59 GMT

I would like to give my best wishes and congratulations to the whole Glau family on the birth of the new comer Sunny Isabou.I meet Summer in London early this year, you may recall that I shared my experience with with you in "Summer in London". I did not realize that Summer was so far so along. I hope that the event went smoothly and with out any issues.
I am sure that this little bundle of joy has already broke their hearts and it is so nice to know that Milena have a sister to play with and be a big sister too.

Best wishes to the whole family

Message #3 | chrisdvanne | 31 Oct 2017, 17:36 GMT

Milena is a big sister now :-)

Message #4 | chrisdvanne | 31 Oct 2017, 17:53 GMT

Hi Andrew,

Nice to hear from you :-)
Thank you for your words of congratulations, I'm sure Summer and Val would love to read them.
Fans keep sending me messages saying that they had so much fun meeting little Milena with their parents at conventions. So it is a double pleasure now that Sunny Isabou will (probably ) accompany her family to the events :-)

Message #5 | Charley_Dixon | 01 Nov 2017, 05:54 GMT

Congratulations!

Message #6 | Admirator | 01 Nov 2017, 15:26 GMT

smile . Now, she will grow up faster, keeping an eye on her little sister wink .

Message #7 | chrisdvanne | 01 Nov 2017, 15:35 GMT

The fans came in droves on hearing the announcement of the birth of Sunny Isabou; the news got almost 4000 views in one day :-)

Message #8 | Tom | 02 Nov 2017, 00:40 GMT

Welcome to the world, Sunny. I'm sure you and your sister will inherit your mother's grace and talent. Good luck to the entire family.