Firefly Online

Summer Glau at Comic Con Russia 2015

Voice Acting in 'Firefly Online' roleplaying game

Summer Glau at MCM Ireland Comic Con 2017

Admirator on: Photos from Summer's Rhode Island Comic Con panel

chrisdvanne on: Summer joins MCM Ireland Comic Con

chrisdvanne on: Photos from Summer's Rhode Island Comic Con panel

Garrett on: Photographer Joan Allen unveils lovely family photo with Summer, Val and Milena

chrisdvanne on: Photographer Joan Allen unveils lovely family photo with Summer, Val and Milena

chrisdvanne on: Interview: Summer talks about joining the Marvel Cinematic Universe

Dennis MacFarlane on: Interview: Summer talks about joining the Marvel Cinematic Universe

chrisdvanne on: UHQ photos of Summer from her professional photo ops at Alamo City Comic Con

Admirator on: Gallery update: TAO Nightclub Party 2008

Admirator on: Summer looks mysterious yet sweet in new photoshoot by Marius Luppino

Sequestered Trailer is out!

Added by chrisdvanne on Jul 18, 2014 | 14 COMMENTS

Take a first look at Summer Glau in Crackle's new legal drama "Sequestered"!

Crackle has released the official trailer for its much awaited new original webseries "Sequestered", starring Summer Glau, Jesse Bradford, Heather Dubrow, James Maslow and Patrick Warburton, premiering on August 5th.

The trailer gives you a good overview of the series without giving out all the plots. Summer's role as Jury member Anna seems really intense and her imagination and ability to inhabit a character undoubtedly serves her well.  Check out this exciting trailer below!

IMPORTANT: the trailer is region-restricted on Youtube. If you can't see the first video, simply watch the non-region restricted video just below it.

Here are a few screencaptures from the Sequestered official trailer; follow the link to the Gallery for more caps.

Summer Glau in Sequestered Official TrailerSummer Glau in Sequestered Official TrailerSummer Glau in Sequestered Official Trailer

Summer Glau in Sequestered Official TrailerSummer Glau in Sequestered Official TrailerrSummer Glau in Sequestered Official Trailer

Link to Gallery:
- TV Shows (incl Web series) > Sequestered Official Trailer

From TV Guide:

The jury's in on Crackle's new legal thriller Sequestered, which stars Summer Glau (Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles) as a juror forced to choose between her beliefs and the safety of her family.

The show also stars Jesse Bradford (Bring It On) as an attorney who discovers a big conspiracy as he defends a man accused of murdering the 8-year-old son of a state governor (Patrick Warburton). Shawn Ku (Beautiful Boy) and Kevin Tancharoen (Mortal Kombat: Legacy) are the directors. Six episodes will premiere on Aug. 5, followed by another six episodes on Oct. 14.

Don't miss the premiere of Sequestered on Tuesday, August 5 on Crackle to see what kind of drama awaits Summer Glau and the rest of the jury in this exciting thriller

Message #1 | chrisdvanne | 2014 Jul 18, 17:51 GMT

Looks exciting, can't wait for August 5!

For those who are not able to watch the trailer because of geoblocking, I have uploaded a video that should work for you. Check it out in the forum.

Message #2 | Frank | 2014 Jul 18, 18:46 GMT

The second video is OK. Thanks.

It's very nice to see a TSCC actors Chris Ellis and Bruce Davison in this show. smile

Message #3 | chrisdvanne | 2014 Jul 18, 20:04 GMT

I'm glad the second video worked for you :-)

Who is Chris Ellis?

Message #4 | Frank | 2014 Jul 18, 20:48 GMT

Chris Ellis can be seen at 0:18 of the video. He also known as captain (?) Hayes from the Sarah Connor Chronicles.

Here is a picture from the season 2 episode 19 of TSCC:

Message #5 | Fox012 | 2014 Jul 18, 22:07 GMT

"The uploader has not made this video available in your country. " Fail...

But well Geo-blocks are no challenge to me...  wink

and summer looks great as usual =)

Message #6 | chrisdvanne | 2014 Jul 18, 22:15 GMT

Not all visitors are tech savvy, this is why I have uploaded it on Dailymotion without geoblocking and put it in the forum. The link is in the first comment.

Edit: I simply put the two videos in the news.

Message #7 | Fox012 | 2014 Jul 18, 22:45 GMT

" I simply put the two videos in the news."

As Katherine weaver tends to say " That seems prudent"

I tried to put the trailer on YT w/oa  geo-block but it was instant blocked by the Content-id System of Youtube those crackle folks are serious about the Geo block... wink

Message #8 | HaveWeLost | 2014 Jul 19, 01:44 GMT

Looks great!  Also...is it terribly shameless to admit that the brief towel shot in this trailer has me hoping for some cable-style nudity from Summer in this series?  I'm a guy, I can't help it cry

Message #9 | chrisdvanne | 2014 Jul 19, 06:47 GMT

Zero chance!
But it's a good shot and it caught my eye to. This is why I used it as the thumbnail for my dailymotion video and in the Wiki page for Sequestered.

Message #10 | chrisdvanne | 2014 Jul 19, 08:53 GMT

I had completely forgotten about him and had to rewatch to episode to find him.
Also, I'm in the process of identifying the people in the Sequestered poster and his name was missing...until now, so thank you yahoo

Side note: Queeg was the Captain while Chris Ellis played the "Chief of the Boat"

Message #11 | HaveWeLost | 2014 Jul 19, 09:11 GMT

ZERO chance?  Aw...don't play with my emotions like that cry

After all, remember the "girl in a box" scene in Firefly?  Or the fact that she was "always fighting naked" on T:SCC (her words, not mine)?  All in all, Summer's kind of famous for generally being in some state of undress (hope that didn't come out as pervy as it sounds in my head).  Also, shows on other streaming services like Crackle (Netflix, etc.) have mostly "cable-style" shows with that kind of content in them.  You never know, it could happen...maybe...possibly...please? cry

Message #12 | chrisdvanne | 2014 Jul 19, 11:05 GMT

On the other hand, let's not forget she had pretty hot scenes in The Unit, or in Deadly Honeymoon or more recently in Inside the Box.

But I guess that's not the kind of cable-style nudity you're are refering to. I don't expect Summer to perform the same kind of scenes Morena Baccarin did in Homeland for example. This is why I said "zero chance". All this acts probably as a brake on her career but that's her choice and we have to respect that.

Message #13 | Fox012 | 2014 Jul 19, 11:57 GMT

well it's indeed a eye candy when Summer gets saucy but its interesting what people expect to see when a woman is wrapped in a towel...

since it's summer you should know that she does not show explicit Nudity especial since she is a Texas Gal wink

Message #14 | PurpleHayes | 2014 Jul 21, 00:51 GMT

Am I the only one that wants her to stay demure? I can't wait for this show! but then if I watch a first episode maybe I can wait even less! Maybe I should wait until its all out so I can binge watch the whole thing in 2 nights or something (because that's always fun) Urgh what to do!?