The Legend of Hell's Gate: Online Screening

23 Jan 2012
Fermi 18 Comments

An online screening of The Legend of Hell's Gate is scheduled on January 27th, 2012 at 3:00 AM CET at Constellation, your online movie theater, before its official release on theater and on DVD.

The screening is hosted by Jenna Dewan-Tatum, who plays Katherine Prescott in The Legend of Hell's Gate.

The Legend of Hell's Gate

You can buy your ticket at Constellation for $4.99

Apparently this screening was for Americans only. If you live in Europe and were still able to purchase a ticket and could not see the film, email at support@constellation.tv and you'll be refunded.

Thanks to Christian (@S3r3n17y) for the info.

Message #1 | chrisdvanne | 27 Jan 2012, 13:05 GMT

In fact the movie was only available for people living in America and Canada.

Quote (Constellation tv)
The screening is only available in the US and Canada - if you were able to purchase a ticket outside of that area and cannot see the film, please email us at support@constellation.tv and you'll be refunded. Many thanks and apologies for the inconvenience.

Message #2 | chrisdvanne | 27 Jan 2012, 17:26 GMT

Several fans have already received refund from Constellation tv, sometimes even without asking.

Message #3 | Blazius | 24 Jan 2012, 18:48 GMT

How do you enter the chat room on Constellation?

I click on "Enter theater" and it takes me back to the movies page( or is it only available when the movie starts?).

My opinion BTW is that maybe the Constellation chat room would be more convenient(they integrated it in a way so you can watch and write at the same time conveniently I suppose) however if we want to talk more freely we should use the Wikis room. Also if we use the Wikis room its more likely that we can resurrect the Club I think.

Message #4 | Blazius | 23 Jan 2012, 22:57 GMT

I'm watching it! I've been waiting for a new Summer fun for ages!

Message #5 | chrisdvanne | 23 Jan 2012, 23:34 GMT

That's a good idea!
I guess it's a smooth transition to a relaunch of the Viewers Club someday.

Message #6 | Blazius | 23 Jan 2012, 23:42 GMT

Strike while the iron is hot!

Its a great moment in the Summer fandoms life and a great chance to expand I think while Summer is in the spotlight.

Message #7 | Nomad79 | 24 Jan 2012, 02:57 GMT

Juat got my ticket! 5.00 bucks is not a bad price concerning the usual prices of movies these days.

Message #8 | Nomad79 | 24 Jan 2012, 03:03 GMT

I think there is a chat room when I bought my ticket it said something around 15 people attending so far.

Message #9 | chrisdvanne | 24 Jan 2012, 10:10 GMT

I'll take a look but we have several possibilities : we can chat at Constellation or at the Summer Glau Wiki like what we did on the Viewers Club.
Tell me what you prefer.

Message #10 | chrisdvanne | 23 Jan 2012, 22:17 GMT

I've been invited to a Facebook Event by Legend of Hell's Gate official Facebook account but i have no idea what it means and what i'm supposed to do on such an event.
Of course i responded positively since i already bought my ticket for the online screening.

Message #11 | Fermi | 23 Jan 2012, 17:48 GMT

it works now biggrin 3 am Friday morning is a great time

Message #12 | chrisdvanne | 23 Jan 2012, 18:01 GMT

It's fixed now, you can buy your ticked. I did!

Message #13 | chrisdvanne | 23 Jan 2012, 13:24 GMT

In case some of you don't know Jenna Dewan-Tatum, she starred in NBC's 1960s period piece drama "The Playboy Club" (2011), which was cancelled after only 3 episodes aired on NBC because of bad ratings.

Message #14 | Fox012 | 23 Jan 2012, 13:23 GMT

Yes thats what I meant when you press "buy" regardless what button nothing happens! sad

Edit The page is Working I can buy a ticket for other Events on that page but not for That Event

Message #15 | Blazius | 23 Jan 2012, 23:27 GMT

Will there be a chat room? This could be like an unusual Viewers club biggrin

Message #16 | Fox012 | 23 Jan 2012, 12:38 GMT

Is it me or does this website not work when you go and click "buy ticket" nothing happens??!

Message #17 | Fermi | 23 Jan 2012, 12:43 GMT

It worked for me https://www.constellation.tv/boxoffice/screening/rt5DYnEIbwZM

Edit: nothing happen when I press the purchase ticket button, though

Message #18 | chrisdvanne | 23 Jan 2012, 23:20 GMT

Great Blazius!
James (Fox012) is in too.