Firefly Online

Summer Glau at Comic Con Russia 2015

Voice Acting in 'Firefly Online' roleplaying game

Summer Glau at MCM Ireland Comic Con 2017

Admirator on: Photos from Summer's Rhode Island Comic Con panel

chrisdvanne on: Summer joins MCM Ireland Comic Con

chrisdvanne on: Photos from Summer's Rhode Island Comic Con panel

Garrett on: Photographer Joan Allen unveils lovely family photo with Summer, Val and Milena

chrisdvanne on: Photographer Joan Allen unveils lovely family photo with Summer, Val and Milena

chrisdvanne on: Interview: Summer talks about joining the Marvel Cinematic Universe

Dennis MacFarlane on: Interview: Summer talks about joining the Marvel Cinematic Universe

chrisdvanne on: UHQ photos of Summer from her professional photo ops at Alamo City Comic Con

Admirator on: Gallery update: TAO Nightclub Party 2008

Admirator on: Summer looks mysterious yet sweet in new photoshoot by Marius Luppino

The Legend of Hell's Gate: Online Screening

Added by Fermi on Jan 23, 2012 | 18 COMMENTS

An online screening of The Legend of Hell's Gate is scheduled on January 27th, 2012 at 3:00 AM CET at Constellation, your online movie theater, before its official release on theater and on DVD.

The screening is hosted by Jenna Dewan-Tatum, who plays Katherine Prescott in The Legend of Hell's Gate.

The Legend of Hell's Gate

You can buy your ticket at Constellation for $4.99

Apparently this screening was for Americans only. If you live in Europe and were still able to purchase a ticket and could not see the film, email at support@constellation.tv and you'll be refunded.

Thanks to Christian (@S3r3n17y) for the info.

Message #1 | chrisdvanne | 2012 Jan 27, 13:05 GMT

In fact the movie was only available for people living in America and Canada.

Quote (Constellation tv)
The screening is only available in the US and Canada - if you were able to purchase a ticket outside of that area and cannot see the film, please email us at support@constellation.tv and you'll be refunded. Many thanks and apologies for the inconvenience.

Message #2 | chrisdvanne | 2012 Jan 27, 17:26 GMT

Several fans have already received refund from Constellation tv, sometimes even without asking.

Message #3 | Blazius | 2012 Jan 24, 18:48 GMT

How do you enter the chat room on Constellation?

I click on "Enter theater" and it takes me back to the movies page( or is it only available when the movie starts?).

My opinion BTW is that maybe the Constellation chat room would be more convenient(they integrated it in a way so you can watch and write at the same time conveniently I suppose) however if we want to talk more freely we should use the Wikis room. Also if we use the Wikis room its more likely that we can resurrect the Club I think.

Message #4 | Blazius | 2012 Jan 23, 22:57 GMT

I'm watching it! I've been waiting for a new Summer fun for ages!

Message #5 | chrisdvanne | 2012 Jan 23, 23:34 GMT

That's a good idea!
I guess it's a smooth transition to a relaunch of the Viewers Club someday.

Message #6 | Blazius | 2012 Jan 23, 23:42 GMT

Strike while the iron is hot!

Its a great moment in the Summer fandoms life and a great chance to expand I think while Summer is in the spotlight.

Message #7 | Nomad79 | 2012 Jan 24, 02:57 GMT

Juat got my ticket! 5.00 bucks is not a bad price concerning the usual prices of movies these days.

Message #8 | Nomad79 | 2012 Jan 24, 03:03 GMT

I think there is a chat room when I bought my ticket it said something around 15 people attending so far.

Message #9 | chrisdvanne | 2012 Jan 24, 10:10 GMT

I'll take a look but we have several possibilities : we can chat at Constellation or at the Summer Glau Wiki like what we did on the Viewers Club.
Tell me what you prefer.

Message #10 | chrisdvanne | 2012 Jan 23, 22:17 GMT

I've been invited to a Facebook Event by Legend of Hell's Gate official Facebook account but i have no idea what it means and what i'm supposed to do on such an event.
Of course i responded positively since i already bought my ticket for the online screening.

Message #11 | Fermi | 2012 Jan 23, 17:48 GMT

it works now biggrin 3 am Friday morning is a great time

Message #12 | chrisdvanne | 2012 Jan 23, 18:01 GMT

It's fixed now, you can buy your ticked. I did!

Message #13 | chrisdvanne | 2012 Jan 23, 13:24 GMT

In case some of you don't know Jenna Dewan-Tatum, she starred in NBC's 1960s period piece drama "The Playboy Club" (2011), which was cancelled after only 3 episodes aired on NBC because of bad ratings.

Message #14 | Fox012 | 2012 Jan 23, 13:23 GMT

Yes thats what I meant when you press "buy" regardless what button nothing happens! sad

Edit The page is Working I can buy a ticket for other Events on that page but not for That Event

Message #15 | Blazius | 2012 Jan 23, 23:27 GMT

Will there be a chat room? This could be like an unusual Viewers club biggrin

Message #16 | Fox012 | 2012 Jan 23, 12:38 GMT

Is it me or does this website not work when you go and click "buy ticket" nothing happens??!

Message #17 | Fermi | 2012 Jan 23, 12:43 GMT

It worked for me https://www.constellation.tv/boxoffice/screening/rt5DYnEIbwZM

Edit: nothing happen when I press the purchase ticket button, though

Message #18 | chrisdvanne | 2012 Jan 23, 23:20 GMT

Great Blazius!
James (Fox012) is in too.