New Photoshoot: Summer Is Adorably Sexy

28 Nov 2011
Fermi 17 Comments

There is a new beautiful photoshoot of Summer Glau online by the makeup artist and beauty writer Lindsey Forrest

Summer Glau sexy photoshoot
Summer Glau sexy
photoshoot
Summer Glau sexy photoshoot
Summer Glau sexy
photoshoot
Summer Glau sexy photoshoot
Summer Glau sexy
photoshoot

[View Gallery album]

Kudos to Heathen GlauGirl Nymphalette for finding the pictures.

Message #1 | gabidu25 | 28 Dec 2011, 13:48 GMT

beautiful pics and summer is wonderful!!! smile

Message #2 | chrisdvanne | 30 Nov 2011, 15:14 GMT

I can only agree with you and it was highlighted in Den of Geek article "A celebration of Summer Glau".
The question is : when will Hollywood Execs notice and take advantage of it?

Message #3 | FordStaff | 30 Nov 2011, 17:08 GMT

Hollywood Execs primary concern is for money, it does not matter whether what they enable is something to be proud of. If they were trying to create quality material, then Summer would be one of the top dogs. Sometimes you can have it both ways, but it seems so far this is not one of those situations. To be fair to Hollywood Executives, the fault is not all theirs, they just pander to the tendencies of the mass public (they do not escape completely, often times they enable some behaviors shamelessly). The public at large is hardly something I trust to give authority over art, if you want it to be any good consistently that is.

Message #4 | Blazius | 30 Nov 2011, 14:30 GMT

Of course, her physical beauty is just the surface. Whats under that what is truly beautiful, I can't stress it enough! Thats why nobody can hold a candle to her. Actresses can be beautiful, even have skills. Summer has hearth, such a beautiful soul which they cannot have ever. Thats Summers ultimate advantage over them. And IMO this shows when she acts too.

Her inner beauty and strength illuminates her roles too and that is a reason why they are so perfect. Another one is that she is an actor prodigy as it seems, arts like dancing and acting are in her blood.
Nobody can possibly compete with that either.

Message #5 | FordStaff | 30 Nov 2011, 02:55 GMT

Summer has more than just beauty, and that is why I would bet my entire fortune (not much) that she will be far more successful than the pure eye candy that Hollywood generates. Once the looks begin to fade Summer will still have talent, and the others will be left with nothing.

Message #6 | Blazius | 29 Nov 2011, 19:59 GMT

OK, its not a theory but I rather wanted to bash the Hollywood execs but some may found it rude so I just decided to shut up.

Yes Summer won't be young always but I imagine the majority of the female population would kill for Summers body and her ageless beauty. How many women can say that with time they haven't lost anything from their beauty and cuteness. Its not even that but Summer even looks more beautiful now than ever IMO.

Message #7 | FordStaff | 29 Nov 2011, 03:50 GMT

I would like to see this theory you have Blazius.

I must agree that Summer is far better looking than the fresh 20 year olds Hollywood loves to pump out even at 30, and I am almost certain it will be the same when she is 40, maybe even 50 (everyone gets old eventually).

At least when Summer starts getting old she will have something that most if not all the young ones that Hollywood pushes out do not have. Namely Talent although there are probably other things such as integrity to add to the list. Just to be clear I am not saying Summer will not look good when she starts getting up in the years, but everyone gets some wear and tear.

Message #8 | ogy86 | 29 Nov 2011, 01:31 GMT

She's so beautiful. I will not be able to sleep tonight. Amazing photos!

Message #9 | Blazius | 29 Nov 2011, 03:37 GMT

Seriously she is way hotter than even those "fresh meat" young chicks execs are so fond of. She should be a no.1 choice even for an eyecandy role.

Are these guys blind in Hollywood or what( I have another theory but I won't reproduce it here)

Message #10 | chrisdvanne | 29 Nov 2011, 01:25 GMT

I wish Hollywood Execs saw thoses pictures.
If Summer's acting skills cannot convince them, maybe her beauty will.

Message #11 | chrisdvanne | 29 Nov 2011, 00:58 GMT

I see you noticed the weird name's similarity with the character played by Summer in Deadly Honeymoon. biggrin

Message #12 | Blazius | 29 Nov 2011, 01:23 GMT

Whats more weird is that as I recall the Summer Lindsay started to work in a slightly similar field after the trip( she opened some kind of fashion shop) wacko .

Message #13 | Fox012 | 28 Nov 2011, 23:55 GMT

*drool* summer under the shower <3 wacko shok

Message #14 | chrisdvanne | 28 Nov 2011, 23:34 GMT

Amazing pictures, what a way to be sexy without revealing much skin!

Also thanks to Kaotic2 and Fox012 for pointing the pictures to the Summer Glau Wiki.

Message #15 | Fermi | 28 Nov 2011, 23:54 GMT

Especially the shower Hot!!!

She is beautiful

Message #16 | Blazius | 29 Nov 2011, 00:08 GMT

Oh my, she is absolutely, super-mega hot!!! love love love love love

Are these new or we only found them now?

Also Lindsay Forrest is the makeup artist biggrin

Message #17 | Fermi | 04 Dec 2011, 21:58 GMT

I don't know how long the pictures been online, It says that this dripbook http://www.dripbook.com/sarahhawkins/book/celebrities-and-other-work/
where these pictures could be found was last updated 9 months ago.

They are new for us.