Message #1 | Devo | 05 May 2011, 03:41 GMT

Once again Michael Bay buys the top spot for his Transformers star.

If they let Bay and the like to buy their top slots then they can let Bay and friends buy their magazine.

FHM trolled us no doubt. I was close to subscribing to their magazine too. If it was like $60 instead of 60 British Pounds or whatever I would have subscribed.

Message #2 | chrisdvanne | 05 May 2011, 15:57 GMT

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley may be on top of the sexiest list but Summer is certainly number one for World's Most Talented tongue

Message #3 | chrisdvanne | 05 May 2011, 02:35 GMT

If FHM article on May issue was made only to sell the contest and incite people to buy the June issue , they would never had chosen Summer Glau who is not on the A-list of celebrities. They would have chosen Megan Fox or Kate Perry or Natalie Portman, whose followers are by the millions all over the world.

Message #4 | chrisdvanne | 05 May 2011, 02:28 GMT

I'm not stupid and neither is Devo : we connected to FHM website everyday to see the "Girls recently voted on" widget. Summer was always among them and Rosie was not as far as i can remember.
This simple observation and FHM May issue article are facts, not only rants from a bitter fan.

Message #5 | chrisdvanne | 05 May 2011, 02:19 GMT

I know my comment may sound bitter but i will tell you what i think : FHM wants to benefits from this summer blockbuster "Transformers: Dark of the Moon", date release July 2011, and decided to place "Transformers 3" leading actress Rosie Huntington-Whiteley on top of their contest.
I have no doubt that if Megan Fox was still part of the franchise, she would have won this year, and not Rosie. This is just about money and cross-advertising.
As usual, my comments reflects only my personal opinion.

Message #6 | Fermi | 05 May 2011, 02:11 GMT

They said if the current voting volume continue, but you right they lied. angry2 angry2 angry2

Message #7 | chrisdvanne | 05 May 2011, 02:08 GMT

Well, i must say it's kinda disappointing knowing that FHM stated in their May issue that Summer was the early front-runner and that she could enter the top ten : i smell shenanigan.