Firefly Online

Ron Glass, 'Shepherd Book' in Firefly, dies at 71

Summer Glau at MCM Ireland Comic Con 2017

Summer Glau at MCM Belfast Comic Con 2017

Summer Glau at MCM London Comic Con 2017

chrisdvanne on: Summer joins MCM Ireland Comic Con

chrisdvanne on: Photos from Summer's Rhode Island Comic Con panel

Garrett on: Photographer Joan Allen unveils lovely family photo with Summer, Val and Milena

chrisdvanne on: Photographer Joan Allen unveils lovely family photo with Summer, Val and Milena

chrisdvanne on: Interview: Summer talks about joining the Marvel Cinematic Universe

Dennis MacFarlane on: Interview: Summer talks about joining the Marvel Cinematic Universe

chrisdvanne on: UHQ photos of Summer from her professional photo ops at Alamo City Comic Con

Admirator on: Gallery update: TAO Nightclub Party 2008

Admirator on: Summer looks mysterious yet sweet in new photoshoot by Marius Luppino

Cammy on: Summer looks mysterious yet sweet in new photoshoot by Marius Luppino

Inside the Box: Release Infos

Added by chrisdvanne on Jul 04, 2013 | 8 COMMENTS

The team of Inside the Box has released the final poster for Summer Glau's short drama and unveiled more informations on the release date of the movie.

Inside the Box Official Poster
Official Poster for David Martin Porras's short
Inside the Box, starring Wilson Bethel, Summer
Glau and Regina King.

David Martin Porras' movie is going to hit festivals soon and later will be available by VOD and DVD.
Those who have donated will get a password protected link that will be e-mailed within two weeks, according to the production team.

Spanish composer Arnau Bataller recently unveiled a new music video with original music from the short movie 'Inside The Box'.

Message #1 | chrisdvanne | 2013 Jul 04, 09:15 GMT

Having a picture of the box itself - no actor - allows to focus on the mystery, cleverly underlined by the caption. Also good composition. Makes up for the lack of Summer Glau wink

FYI, here's the previous poster:

Message #2 | Cegorach | 2013 Jul 04, 10:07 GMT

It is all about the subject after all Chrisdvanne. wink

Anyway it is nice it is almost available to watch. Some people from the producer team of the movie were almost too nice when answering an e-mail.

Message #3 | chrisdvanne | 2013 Jul 04, 10:15 GMT

Yes, it's been a pleasure working hand-in hand with the production team. That's the least we could expect considering fans have donated their own money.

Message #4 | KevinInEngland | 2013 Jul 04, 21:58 GMT

I was starting to doubt it would happen. I'm looking forward to viewing it. More than that, can't wait. I'm enjoying Hart Of Dixie. I'm sure it's not most people's thing but I like it. Nice to see the tassles on the trees, water, culture etc.

Message #5 | chrisdvanne | 2013 Jul 04, 23:23 GMT

Remember that Inside the Box is an indie movie and relies on crowd funding; don't expect them to respect a schedule as a project distributed by a major company would.

Message #6 | Cegorach | 2013 Jul 05, 09:28 GMT

It is obvious they need to be more than forthcoming, but in this case I've asked how much should I add for the delivery to Europe and got an answer that I shouldn't worry bout it.

Obviously I've upped my contribution anyway since, in my opinion, the contributed amount should't be used for anything else than the movie, but it was a nice gesture and is worth mentioning.

Message #7 | KevinInEngland | 2013 Jul 05, 18:39 GMT

Is that what India Movie means? I never knew that. I've often heard it mentioned on TV that a particular movie is an Indie Movie. I just assumed it was an 'unusual movie, possibly played by unknowns' or something like that. Well well well. I'm still learing.

Message #8 | chrisdvanne | 2013 Jul 06, 16:49 GMT

From Wikipedia:
An Indie film, short for independent film, is a professional film production resulting in a feature film that is produced mostly or completely outside of the major film studio system.

Knights of Badassdom is also an indie movie, hence its problems to find a distributor.