menu
person
Category: Help for the Holidays |

Behind the Scenes on Summer's Christmas movie Help for the Holidays

Help for the Holidays - Go Behind the Scenes
Help for the Holidays - Go Behind the Scenes
Hallmark Channel has released Behind the Scenes footage of 'Help for the Holidays', as well as interviews with the cast. Summer Glau looks adorable with and without her elf costume. Let Summer's smile light up your holidays!

Go on location with the cast of "Help for the Holidays," starring Summer Glau and Eva La Rue.

Watch the promo trailer for more Happyness and Christmas spirit.

'Help for the Holidays' premieres on Hallmark Channel on Sunday, December 9 at 8/7c, we're getting closer

Update : Everyone should watch the premiere in order to get the best possible ratings as possible but if you miss it, there are repeats throughout the month of December

• Thursday, December 13 at 8pm/7c
  • Sunday, December 16 at 2pm/1c
  • Tuesday, December 18 at 10pm/9c
  • Friday, December 21 at 6pm/5c
  • Saturday, December 22 at 12pm/11c:
  • Tuesday, December 25 at 12pm/11c
29 Nov 2012
  Message #1 | KevinInEngland | 29 Nov 2012, 04:17 GMT [Entry]

I don't know how you spotted that but well done. Perhaps it is 'out there' in the US.

Message #2 | TerminatorEmily | 29 Nov 2012, 05:23 GMT [Entry]

Haha this looks very fun (this as in...you guessed it!! The movie wink )

The movie looks like a great holiday movie, Summer was very funny.

Message #3 | chrisdvanne_ | 29 Nov 2012, 10:15 GMT [Entry]

The day you will spot that kind of things before me, you can take my job as a blogger at the Summer Glau Wiki tongue

I hope you enjoyed the video smile

Message #4 | chrisdvanne_ | 29 Nov 2012, 10:16 GMT [Entry]

Summer's smile is enough to make me watch the movie but it also sounds like a lot of fun :-)
I wonder why the video completely ignore the romance part, though.

Message #5 | KevinInEngland | 29 Nov 2012, 17:01 GMT [Entry]

Chris, I hope it is done properly. They can't copy other films that I have seen recently where Santa's little helper goes to California.

Message #6 | Choupy | 29 Nov 2012, 18:49 GMT [Entry]

I agree with both of you !

wink

Message #7 | chrisdvanne_ | 29 Nov 2012, 17:40 GMT [Entry]

All these cheesy Christmas movies are build the same way and end the same way; they bring to the audience exactly what they're waiting for, aka joy, happyness, romance and Christmas spirit...this is why so many people love them.

'Help for the Holidays' has it all and magic on top of this smile

Message #8 | TerminatorEmily | 29 Nov 2012, 22:19 GMT [Entry]

you are One Hundred Percent correct chrisdvanne! happy

smile wink wink

Message #9 | robbo | 30 Nov 2012, 02:41 GMT [Entry]

what a cool video. getting into the christmas spirit now after seeing, that awesome smile that summer glau has, absolutely beautiful enough to make you go weak at the knees. cant wait to watch the film looks really cool. cool smile

Message #10 | TerminatorEmily | 30 Nov 2012, 22:24 GMT [Entry]

Oh yeah...I so agree.... cool cool

Summer Glau!
She makes me feel fine!
I want her to pull out a candy cane (Behind my ears!)
Summer Glau!
OH Summer Glau
Oh Summer Glau
She rocks and she can (Kill you with her brain)
Summer Glau!

Like my song guys??? happy happy biggrin

Message #11 | Choupy | 01 Dec 2012, 13:19 GMT [Entry]

Lol, it's crazy song !! I like !

wink

Message #12 | TerminatorEmily | 01 Dec 2012, 15:27 GMT [Entry]

biggrin

Message #13 | KevinInEngland | 02 Dec 2012, 10:58 GMT [Entry]

TerminatorEmily. She can go to CA if she wants. The last elf was a redhead who fell in love with the wrong cad but eventually found she was with the right guy in the shop all along. There wasn't kids in that film, so this will be different. I think CA is the best place to go.
jfyi, David Martin-Porras is there with the 90210 team. It seems he is finding it hard going.... I believe he is implying that all the bikini chics are the cause! Spanish translations do not always come out the same, as he was saying
Dios, qué difícil es estar mono tras 12 horas de rodaje! = God, how hard it is to be single after 12 hours of shooting!
He might have meant.... I don't know, you decide haha.

Only registered users can add comments.