Have a question for Summer? Here's your chance to ask it!

09 Mar 2017
chrisdvanne 9 Comments
Have a question for Summer? Here's your chance to ask it!
Have a question for Summer? Here's your chance to ask it!

In anticipation of Summer's visit to MCM London in May of that year, Dave Golder from SFX magazine is doing an interview with Summer in a couple of hours and posted a message on Twitter asking people to send their questions. Here's your chance to ask Summer your burning questions. To do this, send them to @DaveGolder.

The interview with Summer will probably be released in the magazine closer to the convention date. We will of course keep you posted. To your keyboards!

To get your what-do-I-want-to-ask-Summer juices flowing, I'll share a few of the things I'm dying to know about her work.

• Why haven't you been cast as a superheroine or supervillain in the Marvel cinematic universe?
  • It seems you're back auditioning for roles. Any upcoming projects of yours we can look forward to?
  • The TSCC finale left fans with a huge cliffhanger and wanting to know what would have happened in S03. What can you tell them?
  • How does playing Isabel Rochev in Arrow feel compared to some of your roles in the past?
  • How was it working with the cast on set on Arrow?

UPDATE: The interview is done. Dave Golder reported that a technical hiccup curtailed the length of it but Summer was "lovely and very, very understanding".

Message #1 | Eric Hammers | 09 Mar 2017, 17:08 GMT

You're a dancer and an actress, but do you also sing? Do you have a range, or is there nothing in the Verse that can stop you?

Message #2 | chrisdvanne | 09 Mar 2017, 17:26 GMT

Thanks for your question Eric, I have forwarded it  smile

Message #3 | dmitriy | 09 Mar 2017, 20:17 GMT

Summer do you plan to star in the film?

Message #4 | resurgance2001 | 09 Mar 2017, 23:55 GMT

Did you choose your own outfits in Terminator? You were always dressed so cool, and you seemed to have a lot of different clothes. Very fashion conscious for a cyborg.

Message #5 | chrisdvanne | 10 Mar 2017, 08:39 GMT

Thanks for submitting a question! Unfortunately, the journalist has already done the interview by now. That's too bad because it was a good question. Maybe next time!

Message #6 | William | 10 Mar 2017, 15:48 GMT

I fell in love with you on Serenity . I watched the show just because of you. do you have any new projects coming up or any new series that you will be in ?

Message #7 | chrisdvanne | 11 Mar 2017, 13:13 GMT

Thanks for submitting a question! Unfortunately, the journalist has already done the interview by now. Like you, I look forward to see Summer back on our screens and I know she has been asked this question in the interview.
Stay tuned as I will keep you posted on anything new smile

Message #8 | Michael Malmgren | 23 Mar 2017, 21:31 GMT

My daughter was born last April and we named her River from Firefly and Dr Who because we wanted a strong female name. At Denver Comicon last year, we missed getting a picture with River Malmgren (my daughter) and Alex Kingston who of course was River Song last year by minutes, and it would be amazing to get one with River Tam and River Malmgren. Is there any chance of Summer Glau making an appearance this year at Denver Comicon to join Nathan Fillion and Morena Baccarin June 30- July 2?

Message #9 | chrisdvanne | 04 Apr 2017, 18:46 GMT

Hi Michael, unfortunately for you, Summer will be attending conventions in Europe at the time of Denver Comicon.