Happy New Year!

01 Jan 2016
chrisdvanne 7 Comments

Happy New Year from Summer-Glau.com!

As we head into another year, the staff of this site would like to wish a Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year to all our fellow fans, and to Summer and her wonderful family too! We hope everyone has a safe and joyous time and we very much look forward to hearing from you here or through our social media accounts.

Thank you for your support and for making this journey into the Glau-verse exciting through your comments, your messages in the forum, on Twitter or on Facebook. A special thank you to the guest bloggers, fan art enthusiasts and celebrity friends for their contributions. That is what helps make this fan site unique.

Summer's on-screen appearances were scarce in 2015 and for a good reason...she gave birth to an adorable baby girl named Milena - Joan Allen should release soon the photos of the wedding and of a family photo shoot. Rejoice because Summer should be back on our screens this year. We are very excited to see what 2016 has in store for us as well as for Summer.

Enjoy your Holidays everyone and Happy 2016!

Message #1 | REG | 01 Jan 2016, 13:53 GMT

Happy New Year to you too! And may the new year be prosperous!

Message #2 | chrisdvanne | 01 Jan 2016, 14:10 GMT

Thanks Richard for your untiring support...and for being one the guest bloggers I mentioned above! You rocks!  biggrin

Message #3 | Nick95 | 01 Jan 2016, 15:30 GMT

I hope to see her again in other shows!
If she will play in other shows I hope they will be released in Italy too.

Message #4 | chrisdvanne | 01 Jan 2016, 16:36 GMT

I've noticed that Summer's Christmas movie HELP FOR THE HOLIDAYS was shown on UK, French, German and Spanish TV to name a few. I wonder if it was shown in Italy too.

Message #5 | Cammy | 01 Jan 2016, 21:20 GMT

Evidently I was a bit early to the party with wishing a happy new year rolleyes so once again happy new year everyone.

And yeah, 2015 was pretty silent.
I'm itching for new content though !

Message #6 | chrisdvanne | 01 Jan 2016, 22:40 GMT

No problem my friend and thanks for wishing everyone New Year greetings in the comment section of this news. Fan activity happens on social medias for a large part nowadays but I still think a fan site has a lot to offer smile

Message #7 | robbo | 02 Jan 2016, 02:22 GMT

May the New Year bring joy, peace and happiness to Summer and her entire family!

12 months have past and another 12 will come, approach the New Year with resolve to find the opportunities hidden in each new day. Here's to a wonderful 2016!!!  smile