Firefly Online

Ron Glass, 'Shepherd Book' in Firefly, dies at 71

Summer Glau at MCM Ireland Comic Con 2017

Summer Glau at MCM Belfast Comic Con 2017

Summer Glau at MCM London Comic Con 2017

chrisdvanne on: Summer joins MCM Ireland Comic Con

chrisdvanne on: Photos from Summer's Rhode Island Comic Con panel

Garrett on: Photographer Joan Allen unveils lovely family photo with Summer, Val and Milena

chrisdvanne on: Photographer Joan Allen unveils lovely family photo with Summer, Val and Milena

chrisdvanne on: Interview: Summer talks about joining the Marvel Cinematic Universe

Dennis MacFarlane on: Interview: Summer talks about joining the Marvel Cinematic Universe

chrisdvanne on: UHQ photos of Summer from her professional photo ops at Alamo City Comic Con

Admirator on: Gallery update: TAO Nightclub Party 2008

Admirator on: Summer looks mysterious yet sweet in new photoshoot by Marius Luppino

Cammy on: Summer looks mysterious yet sweet in new photoshoot by Marius Luppino

Happy Birthday wishes to Summer

Added by chrisdvanne on Jul 15, 2016 | 43 COMMENTS

On July 24, Summer Glau will be 35 and we want to give you the chance to make her feel special by saying Happy Birthday and sending your best wishes to Summer and her beautiful family.

We will have a small virtual Birthday party here, where you will be able to see the wishes of other fans, leave your own and even blow out the candle of the Birthday cake yourself. Will you joins us?

You’re welcome to leave your messages for Summer in the comment section below (as a member or as a guest), by mail or in every place this News will be posted such as Facebook or Twitter and we will add your messages for you to the comments.

Small suggestion: why don't you tell us in a few words in your message how you became a fan of Summer and why you appreciate her as an actress and as a person (especially if you have met her, Val and baby Milena at a convention).

Watch the Summer Glau's Birthday invitation video that our member Admirator put up to this effect and feel free to share it.

A Birthday video and a virtual Birthday cake will be added to this News on July 24th. This News will be constantly updated with Birthday Wishes and tributes to Summer Glau coming from you, her fans!

I would like to thank those who contributed to the making of this News, namely our members Admirator, KevinInEngland, robbo and our friend Alexandr Volkov from the Russian community of fans. Our friend Shano - who goes by the name of summerglauuk_fc on Instagram - and the many Tumblr or Facebook pages dedicated to Summer deserves a special mention for their untiring support of our favorite actress.

1 2 »

Message #1 | Carolyn Rescorl | 2016 Jul 15, 12:42 GMT

Happy Birthday Summer Glau and wishing you many more birthdays to come and also the best on your birthday.

Message #2 | David Lorenz | 2016 Jul 15, 13:25 GMT

Have a wonderful birthday!

Message #3 | Danny K | 2016 Jul 15, 13:30 GMT

I'll write a post on her birthday, it's considered bad luck to wish happy birthday before someone's actual birthday :-)

Message #4 | KevinInEngland | 2016 Jul 15, 13:31 GMT

For the lady that made a big difference to my life.

Message #5 | Billy Johnson | 2016 Jul 15, 13:45 GMT

Happy Birthday Summer!!!

Message #6 | Admirator | 2016 Jul 15, 14:33 GMT

Happy birthday Summer and triple-digit years of happiness smile , love, health and joy, to you, your family and all the people that you love (pretty much the whole world wink )! We thank you for producing nice feelings, within all of us and for all the moments of joy you give us through your work smile . I reserve one more message on the actual birthday.
Excellent environment Chrisdvanne! We thank your friends too for their contributions, including this amazing banner smile !

Message #7 | jonathan gonzalez | 2016 Jul 15, 17:11 GMT

i just want to all yor wishes and dreams make real you are amazing beauty and talented so happy birthday summer

Message #8 | yakoub_2000 | 2016 Jul 15, 17:52 GMT

Have a fantastic birthday!!!!!!!!!!

Message #9 | chrisdvanne | 2016 Jul 15, 23:11 GMT

From Facebook user Ricky Williamson:

Happy birthday to summer

Message #10 | Brandon | 2016 Jul 16, 03:24 GMT

Happy Birthday to Summer Glau! It was 11 years ago where i discovered your awesomeness when i first saw the movie "Serenity". Here's to another 35 years of you beating up badguys and kicking ass with those kickass bare feet!

Message #11 | REG | 2016 Jul 16, 05:00 GMT

Happy Birthday Summer. Have a lovely day and may your wishes come true.

I became a fan when I saw her on Firefly. I had seen her on the Angel episode Waiting in the Wings but at the time I didn't know who she was. I have seen pretty much everything she's done with the exception of the Cold Case episode and the CSI episode. I like her because she is a very kind down to earth person and a little bit shy. I can relate to that. I am very shy in most situations and because of my anxiety. I admire Summer because she keeps going no matter the obstacles in her way. I am the same. I don't give up no matter how hard things can be.
I love you Summer and don't ever stop being the awesome, kind, caring person you are <3

Message #12 | chrisdvanne | 2016 Jul 16, 07:56 GMT

From YouTube user ilvsamcat :

Awww, happy birthday Summer!!

Message #13 | Александр | 2016 Jul 16, 13:54 GMT

Our lovely prima - Summer Glau, please accept my congratulations on your birthday and my very best wishes! You are a ray of sunshine in this world - we need you. Your mission - to give people happiness, is a gift from God! Be always happy, kind and affectionate. I wish you health, long life, happiness and always stay the same.
Happy birthday!

***
Sincerely, Alexander Volkov.

Message #14 | Nick95 | 2016 Jul 16, 15:07 GMT

Happy Birthday to you, Summer Lyn Glau, the most beautiful woman in the world!!!! I wish all the best for you and your wonderful family!!!!! You gave to me the most wonderful experience of my life!!!! You are a miracle!!!!I love
you!!!!

Sincerely, Nicolas Moscatt

Message #15 | Artem Alborov (Артем Алборов) | 2016 Jul 16, 16:37 GMT

Dear Summer!
I congratulate you heartily on his birthday. I wish you good health both from “coltan”))) Happiness in all undertakings, happiness in the family and more happy moments. Let your daughter grow up so beautiful as you, smart and talented in everything! More you wish to reach the heights of his career! Happy Birthday

I congratulate you on your birthday!
A lot of people can with me say
That you are a very nice a great friend
Who is always ready to understand!
I wish you, too, such a faithful as you friend.
I wish to love stories have a happy end!
I wish to healthy and cheerful was your child
And to you this year fate smiled!

Message #16 | Fermi | 2016 Jul 16, 20:22 GMT

Happy birthday Summer! I hope your special day will bring you lots of happiness.

Message #17 | oliver | 2016 Jul 17, 15:08 GMT

Happy birthaday Summer!!! You are one of my favorite SCI FI actors. I wish you all the best in future!
Regards from Bosnia,
Oliver

Message #18 | robbo | 2016 Jul 18, 01:36 GMT

Well, Summer Glau its that time of the year and i would like to propose a toast! It's your birthday and even more gorgeous funny, cute and charming than ever' You don't look a day over fabulous!

My birthday wish for Summer Glau is that of a lovely day with her beloved family not just today because it is her birthday but all year round.
And continue to love life with her beautiful family and never stop dreaming and may beauty and happiness surround Summer on her special day.
For one Summer who has that special touch, kind - thoughtful and always a smile upon her face, everything she does is with style and grace. Please know today how special you are, wherever you go, whether near or far may the kindness you spread, keep returning to you.

Sending your way a bouquet of happiness to wish you a very' happy birthday Summer!

Lots of love

Robbo

Message #19 | chrisdvanne | 2016 Jul 20, 22:47 GMT

Andrew send us by mail his touching and inspiring story.

A year ago I was undergoing cancer treatment and today Summer you might be thirty five, but I am one year old again, I gained inspiration and determination to succeed and beat this disease, just as you did, when you were told your dancing days were over, you are a strong and beautiful woman. I hope that you have a lovely day and wonderful night on this your special day, I hope to meet you one day and that you like the book I sent you last year. Best wishes to you and your family.

Kind Regards

Andrew

Message #20 | TheViking | 2016 Jul 20, 22:56 GMT

Hip Hip Horray!!

Congratulations on your birthday. You rock, so keep on rocking and have a wonderful day and life.

Best wishes;) from

The Viking,
Sweden

Message #21 | Steve Smith | 2016 Jul 20, 23:56 GMT

Happy Birthday Summer! God bless you and yours always richly. May God grant your wishes and answer your prayers. :)

Message #22 | Axel De pertat | 2016 Jul 21, 21:08 GMT

Hi Summer, I wish you a happy birthday, may you have a wonderful moment with your family and friends.
A French fan.

Message #23 | pottedplant | 2016 Jul 21, 23:32 GMT

This is Jon Paul. I just want to thank you for being so nice to me at the many conventions.
Also, I want to thank you for introducing me to Firefly. It’s one of my favorite things ever, and I discovered it because I was a fan of yours first.
I hope you have a wonderful birthday, you’re a great person!

Message #24 | MattM | 2016 Jul 22, 02:32 GMT

Dear Summer,

I hope all has been well with you since I’ve last seen you in Philly a year ago. As you celebrate your 35 years of existence, let it be a remind of how much you have been a blessing in the lives of the people around you and how much they cherish you. I hope your birthday is filled with joy and that you spend it with the ones you mean so much to you. Happy birthday! smile

Sincerely,
Matt

Message #25 | Dennis | 2016 Jul 22, 03:26 GMT

Have a very Happy Birthday Summer!!

Message #26 | tony hughes | 2016 Jul 22, 07:20 GMT

I hope you have a very happy and fun Birthday take care always

Message #27 | Taco van Mourik | 2016 Jul 22, 08:39 GMT

Happy birthday summer and THE best wishes from me taco van Mourik from THE netherlands

Message #28 | enrico c039 | 2016 Jul 22, 16:41 GMT

Happy birthday from Italy, mei-mei! May it be a shiny day, though not even the shiniest day could be shinier than you! A lot of love for you, heavenly creature!

Message #29 | Tommy | 2016 Jul 22, 21:20 GMT

Happy Birthday to the wonderful Summer!

Message #30 | Jay Brennan | 2016 Jul 22, 22:34 GMT

Summer: I first saw you on Angel and wondered "Who IS that girl? She's... otherworldly!". I've liked everything I've seen you in since - The 4400, Firefly, Dollhouse, Help for the Holidays, Sequestered, and many others. Happy, Happy, Happy Birthday to you, Summer, my favorite actress!

1-30 31-43