First images of Summer from MCM Belfast Comic Con

24 Jun 2017
chrisdvanne 6 Comments

First images of Summer from MCM Belfast Comic Con
First images of Summer from MCM Belfast Comic Con

After Hannover and London, the third stop of Summer's European tour takes her in Northern Ireland for MCM Belfast Comic Con. So head over to her booth to say "Hi", have the item of your choice signed, take a picture with her or attend her panel and just hope she doesn't kill you with her brain! On a serious note guys and girls have fun, and be patient with the long lines.

Please note that Summer Photo Op session is at 13:00, followed by her panel from 13:30 to 14:00

For those of you who couldn't make it to the Eikon Exhibition Centre, Belfast, below are the first images of Summer from today.

Here's my @MCMComicCon Belfast photo with the very lovely Summer Glau - she even took time to talk Terminator... More tomorrow!
Summer Glau signs a TSCC poster and Terminator endoskeleton head at Belfast Comic Con, she was awesome.Laura and I got to meet Summer Glau today at Belfast Comic Con, she was awesome.When Serenity's Summer Glau likes your Rocket Raccoon lookalike.Thanks for coming to Belfast Comic Con and for the picture and signing my speech bubbles.First images of Summer from MCM Belfast Comic Con

Pictures courtesy of : @Kev_h80Andy Dimeloe jonathancusick@bakedinbelfast @hipster41 / @jamiecooperMCM

Watch below a clip from Summer's panel at MCM Belfast, in which she answers the question: "What makes a strong independent woman in today’s world (in & outside pop culture)?"

Summer always tries to make every person feel special, so getting to see her might take a bit of time, but it's worth it! Or else, you also have the whole day tomorrow to meet her. As usual, we would love to hear some of your stories, so don’t hesitate to post them in the comments below or send them over by mail.

More photos of Summer and reports from the convention will be posted in the MCM Belfast Comic Con 2017 forum thread.

Message #1 | Martin John | 24 Jun 2017, 19:08 GMT

As usual, she's an absolute sweetheart. I don't get why people upload such poor quality photos though.

Message #2 | chrisdvanne | 24 Jun 2017, 19:20 GMT

Ha, ha, I'm glad when fans share their photos, blurry or not (I prefer HQ photos, of course).  I try to publish the better ones on the front page when they come.

Message #3 | Martin John | 24 Jun 2017, 19:30 GMT

If i look hard enough, you can make out which pixel is Summer. lol

Message #4 | Jimmy PK | 24 Jun 2017, 22:37 GMT

SUMMER said, "Every encounter is sacred and unique in its own way."

The HQ pictures are preferable of course, but we treasure ALL pictures regardless of image quality, as each one represents a UNIQUE space in time. KUDOS to all the fans for taking the time and effort and sharing their unique experiences.

Message #5 | John Crooks | 25 Jun 2017, 03:40 GMT

I had two fantastic chats with Summer Glau at her signing table before and after her Con Interview. She really is a wonderful, sweet, beautiful lady to meet with. So I hope she will be back to Belfast sometime soon. Summer was telling me that she hasn't been acting much due to enjoying being a mum and the comment it involves. Summer told me a wee secret too that she is the early stages of pregnancy again. So best wishes and congrats to Summer and husband Val Morrison and a big THANK YOU SUMMER if you reading this at some stage for your time talking, signing and getting photo (will post on the above Forum Thread if I can). Plus remember what I said to you about your confidence issue, as your one remarkable, humble, gifted actresses with a caring, loving heart, especially with me and my ill health. Oh a special thanks to Matt Bennett (Arrow, Shannara) for being a gentleman and getting me a chair to sit on, The Dude of the Day.

Message #6 | chrisdvanne | 25 Jun 2017, 06:48 GMT

Thanks for sharing your impressions John, Summer is a sweetheart and she has an amazing family (Milena is adorable).

If you want to post a longer comment and/or share photos, you can send them to chrisdvanne@gmail.com . I will collect more reports from fans and share them next week :-)

Chris