FHM Top 100 - Scan

06 May 2011
chrisdvanne 29 Comments

Finally, here is the HQ scan of Summer Glau in the June issue of FHM Magazine UK, exclusively on the Summer-Glau.com.
This lovely picture is from the 50-page booklet attached to FHM Top 100 Sexiest 2011 special edition. As you can see, this is a new picture on a full page, probably from a photoshoot not yet published.

Summer Glau in FHM Top 100 Sexiest Women

Summer Glau - FHM 100 Sexiest
Summer Glau in FHM Top 100.

Credit : Steve Shaw/FHM

You can view all the sexy scans of Summer Glau in FHM 2011 in the Gallery.

Enjoy Summer Glau's awesomeness and feel free to leave a thank you and/or a comment.
Forum Thread FHM’s 100 Sexiest Women in the world 2011

FHM UK Top 100 Sexiest HQ images with no text:

Summer Glau FHMSummer Glau FHMSummer Glau FHM

Message #1 | Charley_Dixon | 07 May 2011, 23:38 GMT

While our image gallery is down I uploaded images on this site and changed links.

Message #2 | chrisdvanne | 08 May 2011, 00:55 GMT

This is very unfortunate because a lot of casual viewers might not find what they're coming for.

I guess the server broke up because there was too many visitors trying to access the summer's scans on the gallery. Can't blame them!

Edit : image gallery back online smile

Message #3 | chrisdvanne | 08 May 2011, 01:41 GMT

Quote (Chief)

As someone said before, KoB is a small movie, not worth enough to postpone the release of a photoshoot; it's not Transformers. I checked the article attached to other actresses and they're all built the same way : FHM mention a previous, an upcoming work and a sexy quote. Summer's article is no different. Imo this is not the reason why FHM decided to delay the photoshoot.

Message #4 | Chief | 07 May 2011, 17:09 GMT

Michelangelo, I've always liked you, but I think watermarking the image was a poor decision. I've sent S-G.net countless scans over the last few months, and never have I watermarked them or asked Norman to give me credit. That's not why I do it. I do it because I'm a big Summer fanboy and collect a lot of her stuff, and I want to share it with the rest of her fans. Getting credit and being the best site... these things shouldn't have any importance when running a fan site. It should be about Summer and sharing her with her fans.

BTW, that was the Editor responding to the Letter to the Editor. My guess is since Knights was mentioned in both photos, her feature is being held for the release of that movie. Only thing that seems to make any sense.

Anyway, I'll see you around.

Message #5 | chrisdvanne | 07 May 2011, 17:32 GMT

Thanks for answering me so nicely; i like the fact that most dissension can be dealed quietly once the first emotional reaction is over. The watermark, the way i did it, was not a wise move and even Fermi said it to me but it was always temporary in my mind.
I will learn from that and move on.

Message #6 | Fermi | 07 May 2011, 20:31 GMT

Message #7 | Fermi | 07 May 2011, 20:41 GMT

Quote ("chief" )
QFT

Message #8 | chrisdvanne | 07 May 2011, 14:23 GMT

It looks like this picture and the one with Summer lying on a counter is from the same photoshoot : same retro chromium look for the set and you can see the bra strap of the jean-made bra she's wearing on that picture too.
More, a Letter to the Editor about Summer’s feature on the May issue of FHM, as quoted by Chief on SG.net, stated that : "“You’re going to have to contain yourself a little longer. Due to Summer’s change of schedule, we’re holding her sensational shoot for later in the year. If you go to page 52 (the double-page with the counter pict), though, there’s something to keep you going.”

More sexy pictures to come!

Message #9 | chrisdvanne | 07 May 2011, 16:19 GMT

Summer is number one in our heart, by me (no watermark) :

Click on image for larger size

Message #10 | Pete | 07 May 2011, 11:29 GMT

Thanks for the info. Are you sure it's Shawn with an 'n'? Steve Shaw would make more sense. Maybe it's a typo in the magazine.

I don't read much forums, so I don't know what you mean with bad climate. Are you at war with another site?

And lol at Dushku, that's pretty much her default look.

Message #11 | chrisdvanne | 07 May 2011, 11:35 GMT

Sorry, you're right about Steve Shaw, the typo is not in FHM, it's in my old tired eyes.
War is not the correct word but i've been attacked because i added watermarks on the scan for a few hours;never mind.

Message #12 | Fermi | 07 May 2011, 12:18 GMT

btw I think we should have a general rule here that one does not put watermarks on pictures. This only result in people getting annoyed and that would be negative advertising for this site. One learn something new everyday tongue

Message #13 | chrisdvanne | 07 May 2011, 12:58 GMT

The hundreds Summer fans who enjoyed the picture without automatically adding a nice comment are more important imo than a dozend of people ranting on boards; i spent a lot of time and energy on this wiki to offer anonymous viewers a maximum of information and not to please the fans who have the bigger voice.
A simple logo on a corner would have been wiser though.

Message #14 | chrisdvanne | 07 May 2011, 10:53 GMT

@Fermi : i uploaded a custom made pict (i increased slightly the contrast) on the Scan Album and replace your pict with it because your pict looked awfull for some unknow reason.
Let's compare your 2 picts and the one i added on the gallery and you will see the difference immediately. This is just temporary but allow our viewers to have the best quality.

Message #15 | Fermi | 07 May 2011, 10:03 GMT

Come on just tell him who the photographer is.

Message #16 | chrisdvanne | 07 May 2011, 10:22 GMT

The credits for the photographers are listed on the last page and refer to the pages themselves but not to the pictures, making it hard to tell which photographer did which picture.
On the double page (Women rank from 37 to 33) where Summer pict is, the credits for the photographers are listed this way :
37-33 Steve Shaw/FHM, Ian Bartlett/Camera Press, Wireimage, Moko Lim/Contour by Getty Images, Scope Features.
That makes 5 credits for exactly 5 women : if i guess correctly, the photographer should be the first one aka Steve Shawn/FHM.

Notice that a "home" photographer and not a random photo taken from the net could mean there is more pict from the same photoshoot.
If anyone wants more info on the Top 100 Sexiest book itself, not especially Summer, feel free to ask.

For example Eliza Dushku (rank #38) has also a full page but she looks like a cheap whore in that pict imo.

Message #17 | chrisdvanne | 07 May 2011, 09:57 GMT

I'm sorry, Pete, but considering the bad climate going on, i cannot answer with complete confidence.
New thrustworthy members will always be welcome on this wiki.

Message #18 | chrisdvanne | 07 May 2011, 08:49 GMT

I'm pretty sure the stands have not run out of issues of FHM.

Message #19 | Pete | 07 May 2011, 09:49 GMT

You're right, they probably haven't run out of magazines yet. It would still be nice if you could just look up who the photographer is. I'd be very grateful if you did. Please.

Message #20 | Pete | 07 May 2011, 08:45 GMT

Thank you for the awesome scan, michelangelo.

I'm interested in who the photographer is that took the photo. Could you please check the booklet/magazinge for me? It should be noted in the Index or Impressum.

Message #21 | chrisdvanne | 07 May 2011, 07:06 GMT

Knights of Badassdom producers should thank Summer Glau : the film was mentioned on the double-page dedicated to Summer Glau on the May issue of FHM, then once again here on the June issue of FHM.

Message #22 | Fermi | 07 May 2011, 01:32 GMT

I did not think there would be a new picture. They sell this is magazine in sweden and I was on my way to check if they had the magazine or not, but got other things to do. Great work scanning michelangelo this will give you good rep.

Message #23 | chrisdvanne | 07 May 2011, 01:16 GMT

No more watermark and a bigger size, as you requested.
Enjoy the picture!

Message #24 | chrisdvanne | 07 May 2011, 01:19 GMT

I must say i was a little surprised when i first opened the magazine because i'm still not used to seeing Summer in sexy outfits. But the "Daisy dukes" works well on Summer.

Message #25 | chrisdvanne | 07 May 2011, 00:59 GMT

Wise decision, Fermi!
Now everyone can enjoy Summer's beauty.

Edit : i made the picture display a little bigger because it should explode on everyone's face when accessing the Summer Glau Wiki.

Message #26 | Fermi | 06 May 2011, 18:24 GMT

Thank you, thank you michelangelo you are a true Summer fan. I cannot thank you enough.

Message #27 | chrisdvanne | 06 May 2011, 15:57 GMT

Of course The Summer Glau Wiki has the original Ultra HQ, non-marked version of the scan; but i'm not sure all the sites would have the courtesy to refer to the wiki when using this scan, hence the watermark.
We will get rid of them soon in order to give you the best view of Summer. Check back the wiki for it.

Message #28 | KBBK1337 | 06 May 2011, 15:51 GMT

Absolutely awesome! Thanks a lot!

One request though, can you not put watermarks over her? I don't care about the background but please don't spoil the image of Summer.
Also, you don't happen to have it in a lot higher resolution? Since it looks like a scan you would think you have a bigger version of it.

Message #29 | Granite | 06 May 2011, 15:45 GMT