FanX 2016 schedule is online

02 Mar 2016
chrisdvanne 10 Comments

FanX 2016 schedule is online

Hey, all! In three weeks, Summer will be at Salt Lake Comic Con FanXperience and the organizers have released their programming schedule, including all celebrity Q&A panels.
Summer will answer your questions during her panel on Friday March 25, 2016 2:00 pm to 3:00 pm in the Grand Ballroom of the Salt Palace Convention Center. The full programming schedule can be found at FanX website.

For the record, Summer will be appearing on Friday and Saturday only. When she's not at her panel, she will be signing autographs and taking pictures with fans.

In the meantime, check out this teaser video in which Summer is listed for her roles in Arrow AND Firefly!

We wish you an amazing time at Salt Lake Comic Con Fanxperience and we can't wait to read your impressions and see your photos from the convention.

Message #1 | KevinInEngland | 02 Mar 2016, 19:55 GMT

That's a great picture.  I'd forgotten some of them.  Did you include Orwell?

Message #2 | Cammy | 02 Mar 2016, 22:12 GMT

Right there!

Message #3 | KevinInEngland | 03 Mar 2016, 00:44 GMT

Oh yes of course.  She was disguised.  Fooled me.  (I was picturing her in my mind wearing a baseball cap, looking very young).

Message #4 | Admirator | 03 Mar 2016, 06:11 GMT

Is this picture made by you jean (or you prefer chrisdvanne)? It looks proffecional-great. With what program you do that smooth copy-pastes?  smile As for the actual event, unfortunately we are.. almost half the globe away smile  . Anyway, ok.

Message #5 | chrisdvanne | 03 Mar 2016, 07:50 GMT

As you may know, I'm not using my real name online; the name on my profile page is made up. Since everyone knows me under my username chrisdvanne, it's better using it :-)

To answer your - and KevinInEngland - question, I didn't make this photo collage, FanX did it.

Message #6 | Cammy | 03 Mar 2016, 10:38 GMT

Baseball cap? That'd be from the Dead End film short haha.

Message #7 | KevinInEngland | 03 Mar 2016, 16:35 GMT

Cammy

Orwell (SG) meets Patrick Portman (Richard Schiff) in the park.  Orwell is wearing a cap. It suits her.

2011 The Cape (TV Series)
Patrick Portman
- The Lich: Part 1 (2011) ... Patrick Portman
- Scales (2011) ... Patrick Portman
- Tarot (2011) ... Patrick Portman

I don't have the DVD set, so I can't show you a picture.  I looked on imdb and on the web but no-one had the good idea to add that picture.  Sorry.

Message #8 | Cammy | 03 Mar 2016, 20:40 GMT

Ah I see. Let me help you with that:

I myself was thinking of this:

Message #9 | chrisdvanne | 03 Mar 2016, 22:29 GMT

Kevin, HD 1080p screen captures of this episode of The Cape can be found in the gallery.

The Cape (2011) > HD 1080p Screen Captures > 1x07 The Lich, Part 1

Message #10 | KevinInEngland | 03 Mar 2016, 22:47 GMT

# 6 Cammy
Ah yes, I saw that short about a car, guns and someone being shot.  I didn't remember what Summer wore though.  So, twice she's been capped.  I think she looks cool in a cap/baseball cap.

Thanks for the link chrisdvanne, it all came flowing back in to my memory.
Just as a reminder for those that don't know, Richard Schiff in the above pink link, was Charles Fischer in TSCC s 2 ep 9 Complications.  A good story.