We have more information about Summer's autograph, photo shoot and panel sessions at this year's FACTS convention, including prices, locations and schedule.
Autographs and Photo Shoots Information
- Autograph tickets can only be purchased at the convention in cash, so make sure you bring some cash with you (there's an ATM at the convention but the queue might be quite, how shall we put this, long).
- Autograph prices will roughly be the same as the photoshoot prices, namely 25 euro for Summer.
- Photo shoot tickets can be purchased at the convention in cash and also online through the FACTS convention website (price: 25 euro).
- A photo shoot takes place in a separate location with a professional photographer and you'll get it printed straight away
Here's Summer's full schedule at FACTS 2015
Saturday, September 26:
- Signing session in Hall 1 from 10:00 to 12:30 in the morning and from 13:30 to 18:45 in the afternoon (minus the times for photo ops and panel sessions)
- Photo Ops session in Hall 1 from 15:00 to 15:30
- Q&A session from 15:45 to 16:15 at FLEX Meeting Center XL
Sunday, September 27:
- Signing session in Hall 1 from 10:00 to 12:15 in the morning and from 13:15 to 16:45 in the afternoon (minus the times for photo ops and panel sessions)
- Photo Ops session in Hall 1 from 13:15 to 13:45
- Q&A session from 15:15 to 15:45 at FLEX Meeting Center XL
Check out the full program for all celebrity guests and more below.
The floor plan for FACTS 2015 is now available.
We hope you guys have a super fun time at FACTS convention 2015 and we wanna see all of your cosplay!!!
Like our Facebook fan page below to stay connected to the latest Summer Glau news!