Breathtaking photo of Summer by Tarina Tarantino

12 Jul 2017
chrisdvanne 7 Comments

Breathtaking photo of Summer by Tarina Tarantino
Breathtaking photo of Summer by Tarina Tarantino

Jewelry designer Tarina Tarantino posted on Instagram a stunning image from a never released photoshoot with Summer. We don't know when it was taken, maybe around the time Summer  -  accompanied by her TSCC co-star Leven Rambin - attended Tarina Tarantino Beauty Launch Party (see photo at the bottom of the news). You can check out this new/old stunning image of Summer below.

Breathtaking photo of Summer by Tarina Tarantino.

Summer skin and Summer Glow with Beautiful Summer Glau featuring #sparklicity Bronze Shimmer, My Pretty Gemgloss & Eye Dream Hyperliner in Cute Robot.

The jewelry Summer is wearing in this photo are available at tarinatarantino.com.

Summer Glau, Tarina Tarantino and Leven Rambin attend the launch of Tarina Tarantino's new cosmetics line 'Tarina Tarantino Beauty' on February 24, 2010 in Hollywood, California.

Message #1 | Fermi | 12 Jul 2017, 23:39 GMT

Shiny Summer<3 Thank you for posting!

Message #2 | chrisdvanne | 13 Jul 2017, 08:07 GMT

She looks amazing, I love her makeup. Would be awesome to see other photos from the shoot.

Message #3 | KevinInEngland | 13 Jul 2017, 13:41 GMT

I would never have recognised her. She looks great.
What is that cute robot thing? We already knew that.

Message #4 | RedsBaron | 13 Jul 2017, 16:29 GMT

Goodness! Stunning photo. I agree with Kevin-I would not have recognized Summer. Gorgeous.

Message #5 | chrisdvanne | 13 Jul 2017, 22:57 GMT

I'll be honest, I wouldn't have recognized her either. Unusual but beautiful makeup.

Message #6 | Jim Scalia | 15 Jul 2017, 03:23 GMT

Please sign me up.

Message #7 | robbo | 16 Jul 2017, 01:08 GMT

Always believe something wonderful will come along and my word it has, nothing is more beautiful than the loveliness of this stunning photo of Summer Glau. What a sight to see such beauty, but yes the makeup is a work of art and Summer wears it with such passion. The jewelry is extremely attractive on Summer!
Thanks for sharing, dare I say can we have more please!