With the end of the year right around the corner and the next one fast approaching, it is high time we publish the 2017 Summer Glau Calendar, ready to be printed and hooked on your wall. We look forward to another great year with all of our Summer Glau family! Best thing about this calendar? It's free.
Each year we choose a different theme and this year's edition includes stunning portraits of Summer from various photo shoots.
IMPORTANT: Don't use the jpg files uploaded in the gallery if you want to print the calendar. Instead, use the PDF file containing the images of the 2016 Summer Glau Calendar linked below, and read the instructions on printing the calendar using a printing-house.
Follow these links to download the PDF FILE or the ZIP FILE containing the calendar using Google storage service.
Check out below the front cover, as well as a random selection of monthly graphics, and follow the link to the gallery for the rest.
Creativity Section > Summer Glau Calendar > 2017 Calendar
Here are the main features of the calendar:
- Calendar: 13 pages (12 months plus one front cover)
- Format: A4 Portrait
- Size: 210×297 mm (8.3 x 11.7 inches)
- HQ 300dpi files - 2480 x 3508 pixels
- Print Ready
1) Download the calendar as a pdf file with lossless compression of the images or the zip file containing the jpg files using Google storage service. A pdf file is often requested by printing shops.
2) technical features :
Digital printing : laser color, 13 pages A4 format printed on matted coated paper 250g from PDF file. Finishing : metal binding + notch and calendar hook
3) If you connect to the website of a printing-house, you may not find the exact requested features; in this case see if the website offers the possibility to make a personalized order. They will return a mail with a personalized quote that you can accept and thus initiate the manufacture of the calendar.
We would recommend professional prints if possible. The manufacture of the calendar can be made by any printing-house around the corner (try near universities), all you have to do is provide the pdf file in a USB key.
You can also do the prints at home and have the binding done on a printing-house for very cheap. Try to match as much as possible the technical specifications we gave above; using regular paper for example would not give satisfying results.
Have a great holiday season!