Firefly Online

Wizard World Comic Con Nashville
September 8-10, 2017

Wizard World Comic Con Austin
November 17-19, 2017

Juke Joint!
By Admirator

Interesting about the franchise and other TSCC things

The Happy Birthday thread

Summer Glau at Comicpalooza 2015

Everything on Wonder Woman Reboots

Game of Thrones

The official funny thread

Summer Glau at Wizard World Comic Con Austin

Admirator on: Lovely shot of Summer and Val's wedding by Joan Allen

robbo on: Breathtaking photo of Summer by Tarina Tarantino

chrisdvanne on: The cast of Firefly is coming to Wizard World Chicago, Nashville and Austin

Jim Scalia on: Breathtaking photo of Summer by Tarina Tarantino

mark cornwell on: The cast of Firefly is coming to Wizard World Chicago, Nashville and Austin

Martin John on: Artist Jake Thompson wins prize at Mary Valley Art contest with portrait of Summer

chrisdvanne on: Breathtaking photo of Summer by Tarina Tarantino

RedsBaron on: Breathtaking photo of Summer by Tarina Tarantino

KevinInEngland on: Breathtaking photo of Summer by Tarina Tarantino

chrisdvanne on: Breathtaking photo of Summer by Tarina Tarantino

Legend of Hell's Gate: An American Conspiracy release info

Added by Fermi on Jan 11, 2012 | 6 COMMENTS

Here's some good news about the release of The Legend of Hell's Gate: An American Conspiracy.

Phase 4 Films and Lightning Entertainment have picked up the rights to the movie. They are planning for a release On Demand and in theaters sometime during the Spring. Lionsgate will release the DVD in the Summer.

More info: comingsoon.net

Message #1 | Fermi | 2012 Jan 11, 20:12 GMT

More good news from their facebook.

"Lionsgate will release the DVD in the Summer"

Message #2 | Blazius | 2012 Jan 11, 19:19 GMT

I had the same feeling regarding the arc, Alex and I hope too that she'll soon reach another high point in her career.

The theater idea is something I thought about too.
There are no distracting special effects, eyecandy roles and whatnot in theater, just sheer talent.
Summer would blow everybodys mind with demonstrating for hours her unparalleled acting skills, that'd be truly awesome!

I just hope the TV would record it so I could see her performance from here too. Or better would be if she came to perform to Europe but that'd be not likely to happen I fear.

Message #3 | Alex | 2012 Jan 11, 17:57 GMT

Too true! I buy a week of tickets. What does that say about me? wacko

Message #4 | chrisdvanne | 2012 Jan 11, 17:46 GMT

Given the number of people crossing USA or even the Atlantic just to see her at a convention, i bet the theater would be full every night smile

Message #5 | Alex | 2012 Jan 11, 17:41 GMT

Thanks so much for posting this. Yeah - where is KOB?

I hope this is the tip of the iceberg in phase 2 of her career. I get the feeling there was an arc from Firefly to The Cape with TSCC as the apogee of that arc. Now, I hope that with this film, KOB, and SOTM that she is poised to begin another rise.

I wonder if she plans to do any live theatre? She is such a gifted performer that I would love to see her on stage. Imagine the ticket sales. I bet half the audience would be repeat viewers. biggrin

Message #6 | chrisdvanne | 2012 Jan 11, 11:58 GMT

Good news!
That's a fist step and i hope they're will be more good news for this movie and also for Knights of Badassdom.