Firefly Online

May 26-28, 2017

MCM Belfast Comic Con
June 24-25, 2017

MCM Ireland Comic Con
July 1-2, 2017

The official funny thread

What was the best Cameron fighting scene in TSCC?

Submit a News or Article

Summer Glau at Dallas Comic Con 2014

Summer Glau at Planet Comicon Kansas City 2017

Summer Glau at Comic Con Russia 2015

River Tam Action Figures

The Happy Birthday thread

Cameron Phillips in TSCC - Action Figures

chrisdvanne on: River Tam figure in the next Firefly Loot Crate!

chrisdvanne on: Have a question for Summer? Here's your chance to ask it!

William on: Have a question for Summer? Here's your chance to ask it!

chrisdvanne on: Have a question for Summer? Here's your chance to ask it!

resurgance2001 on: Have a question for Summer? Here's your chance to ask it!

dmitriy on: Have a question for Summer? Here's your chance to ask it!

chrisdvanne on: Have a question for Summer? Here's your chance to ask it!

Eric Hammers on: Have a question for Summer? Here's your chance to ask it!

Admirator on: This photo of Summer with her baby daughter Milena by Joan Allen is beyond adorable

chrisdvanne on: This photo of Summer with her baby daughter Milena by Joan Allen is beyond adorable

Legend of Hell's Gate: An American Conspiracy release info

Added by Fermi on Jan 11, 2012 | 6 COMMENTS

Here's some good news about the release of The Legend of Hell's Gate: An American Conspiracy.

Phase 4 Films and Lightning Entertainment have picked up the rights to the movie. They are planning for a release On Demand and in theaters sometime during the Spring. Lionsgate will release the DVD in the Summer.

More info: comingsoon.net

Message #1 | Fermi | 2012 Jan 11, 20:12 GMT

More good news from their facebook.

"Lionsgate will release the DVD in the Summer"

Message #2 | Blazius | 2012 Jan 11, 19:19 GMT

I had the same feeling regarding the arc, Alex and I hope too that she'll soon reach another high point in her career.

The theater idea is something I thought about too.
There are no distracting special effects, eyecandy roles and whatnot in theater, just sheer talent.
Summer would blow everybodys mind with demonstrating for hours her unparalleled acting skills, that'd be truly awesome!

I just hope the TV would record it so I could see her performance from here too. Or better would be if she came to perform to Europe but that'd be not likely to happen I fear.

Message #3 | Alex | 2012 Jan 11, 17:57 GMT

Too true! I buy a week of tickets. What does that say about me? wacko

Message #4 | chrisdvanne | 2012 Jan 11, 17:46 GMT

Given the number of people crossing USA or even the Atlantic just to see her at a convention, i bet the theater would be full every night smile

Message #5 | Alex | 2012 Jan 11, 17:41 GMT

Thanks so much for posting this. Yeah - where is KOB?

I hope this is the tip of the iceberg in phase 2 of her career. I get the feeling there was an arc from Firefly to The Cape with TSCC as the apogee of that arc. Now, I hope that with this film, KOB, and SOTM that she is poised to begin another rise.

I wonder if she plans to do any live theatre? She is such a gifted performer that I would love to see her on stage. Imagine the ticket sales. I bet half the audience would be repeat viewers. biggrin

Message #6 | chrisdvanne | 2012 Jan 11, 11:58 GMT

Good news!
That's a fist step and i hope they're will be more good news for this movie and also for Knights of Badassdom.