Firefly Online

Summer Glau at Comic Con Russia 2015

Voice Acting in 'Firefly Online' roleplaying game

Summer Glau at MCM Ireland Comic Con 2017

Admirator on: Photos from Summer's Rhode Island Comic Con panel

chrisdvanne on: Summer joins MCM Ireland Comic Con

chrisdvanne on: Photos from Summer's Rhode Island Comic Con panel

Garrett on: Photographer Joan Allen unveils lovely family photo with Summer, Val and Milena

chrisdvanne on: Photographer Joan Allen unveils lovely family photo with Summer, Val and Milena

chrisdvanne on: Interview: Summer talks about joining the Marvel Cinematic Universe

Dennis MacFarlane on: Interview: Summer talks about joining the Marvel Cinematic Universe

chrisdvanne on: UHQ photos of Summer from her professional photo ops at Alamo City Comic Con

Admirator on: Gallery update: TAO Nightclub Party 2008

Admirator on: Summer looks mysterious yet sweet in new photoshoot by Marius Luppino

Legend of Hell's Gate: An American Conspiracy release info

Added by Fermi on Jan 11, 2012 | 6 COMMENTS

Here's some good news about the release of The Legend of Hell's Gate: An American Conspiracy.

Phase 4 Films and Lightning Entertainment have picked up the rights to the movie. They are planning for a release On Demand and in theaters sometime during the Spring. Lionsgate will release the DVD in the Summer.

More info: comingsoon.net

Message #1 | Fermi | 2012 Jan 11, 20:12 GMT

More good news from their facebook.

"Lionsgate will release the DVD in the Summer"

Message #2 | Blazius | 2012 Jan 11, 19:19 GMT

I had the same feeling regarding the arc, Alex and I hope too that she'll soon reach another high point in her career.

The theater idea is something I thought about too.
There are no distracting special effects, eyecandy roles and whatnot in theater, just sheer talent.
Summer would blow everybodys mind with demonstrating for hours her unparalleled acting skills, that'd be truly awesome!

I just hope the TV would record it so I could see her performance from here too. Or better would be if she came to perform to Europe but that'd be not likely to happen I fear.

Message #3 | Alex | 2012 Jan 11, 17:57 GMT

Too true! I buy a week of tickets. What does that say about me? wacko

Message #4 | chrisdvanne | 2012 Jan 11, 17:46 GMT

Given the number of people crossing USA or even the Atlantic just to see her at a convention, i bet the theater would be full every night smile

Message #5 | Alex | 2012 Jan 11, 17:41 GMT

Thanks so much for posting this. Yeah - where is KOB?

I hope this is the tip of the iceberg in phase 2 of her career. I get the feeling there was an arc from Firefly to The Cape with TSCC as the apogee of that arc. Now, I hope that with this film, KOB, and SOTM that she is poised to begin another rise.

I wonder if she plans to do any live theatre? She is such a gifted performer that I would love to see her on stage. Imagine the ticket sales. I bet half the audience would be repeat viewers. biggrin

Message #6 | chrisdvanne | 2012 Jan 11, 11:58 GMT

Good news!
That's a fist step and i hope they're will be more good news for this movie and also for Knights of Badassdom.