Latest Photos

Check out the latest additions to our ever expanding GALLERY hosting over 65,000 photos!

New messages Members Forum rules Search

Page 1 of 11
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Vote For Summer » Cast your vote for Summer in Buzz Focus 'Best of TV 2012' (Summer Glau is nominated in the 'Best Guest Star' category.)
Cast your vote for Summer in Buzz Focus 'Best of TV 2012'
Date: Monday, 31 Dec 2012, 22:27 GMT | Message # 1

Site Admin

Summer Glau is in the running for 'Best Guest Star' for her role as Skylar Adams in Alphas in the Buzz Focus 'Best of TV 2012' Awards.

You can also cast your vote for Syfy's lineup ( Being Human, Alphas, Warehouse 13, Sanctuary, etc) in the 'Best Bang for your Buck Cable Network' category.

It's time to get your vote on for Summer Glau and end the year 2012 on a positive note.

[Cast your vote for Summer Glau at Buzz Focus]

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Date: Tuesday, 01 Jan 2013, 00:56 GMT | Message # 2

Site Admin

The article doesn't say when the poll end; Summer Glau ranks second behind Yvonne Strahovski and is aiming at the top postion :

Date: Tuesday, 01 Jan 2013, 03:39 GMT | Message # 3

Friends

At least Summer is still winning in the 'BEST CAMEO/GUEST STAR' by 20K votes. So really she never lost "Best Guest star" Summer going to win the title. biggrin

Twitter: @KingFRJay94

Date: Tuesday, 01 Jan 2013, 04:15 GMT | Message # 4

Friends

summer glau is in the running for the best cameo/guest star, and beginning to sprint away in true summer glau style, happy without a shadow of a doubt, she always wins, happy summer glau as skylar adams pure magic, smile

Date: Wednesday, 02 Jan 2013, 06:47 GMT | Message # 5

Friends

Perhaps Summer should stop being added to polls, since it seems she's winning practically all of them. I mean other actors deserve a chance to get recognition, and be the favorite in a poll.

[slight pause]

Naaaaaaaah..... tongue

"My favorite thing about River is that she gets to be barefoot so much of the time. I don't like shoes very much." - Summer Glau

Date: Thursday, 03 Jan 2013, 09:11 GMT | Message # 6

Site Admin

(Jay)
At least Summer is still winning in the 'BEST CAMEO/GUEST STAR' by 20K votes. So really she never lost "Best Guest star" Summer going to win the title.

The "Best of 2012" polls are now closed at tv.com and Summer Glau won in the "Best cameo/Guest star" category!

See the full list of winners at tv.com' Best of 2012

Date: Thursday, 03 Jan 2013, 15:38 GMT | Message # 7

Friends

Congrats summer!

Yeah The guild won for best web series! well on of them! I love the guild...

☮"Just because no one has been fortunate enough to realize how wonderful you are, doesn't mean you shine any less." - Summer Glau☮

Date: Thursday, 03 Jan 2013, 23:52 GMT | Message # 8

Friends

red hot summer strikes again with another smooth success in yet another poll, best cameo/gueststar. well done summer the fans out there just love to see ye win these polls, thanks tv.com, happy

Date: Friday, 04 Jan 2013, 09:41 GMT | Message # 9

Site Admin

tv.com has officially announced the winners :

See the full list of winners at tv.com' Best of 2012

Date: Friday, 11 Jan 2013, 17:04 GMT | Message # 10

Site Admin

The Reader’s Choice Awards: Best TV of 2012 polls are now closed at Buzz Focus and Summer Glau won in the "Best Guest Star" category!

The Reader’s Choice Awards: Best TV of 2012

Full list of winners at : Reader’s Choice Awards: Best TV of 2012

Date: Saturday, 12 Jan 2013, 03:08 GMT | Message # 11

Friends

glad to summer glau win the best guest star for alphas, especially with the walking dead nominee danai gurira, in the nominees category, they won best wild card, best slayer, best horror, also best action, the walking dead did very well with the readers choice awards, great to see arrow winning best new series, mind you it had no competition in that category well done arrow, smile

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Vote For Summer » Cast your vote for Summer in Buzz Focus 'Best of TV 2012' (Summer Glau is nominated in the 'Best Guest Star' category.)
Page 1 of 11
Search: