menu
person
Welcome to summer-glau.com, your fan source for all things Summer on the web. Browse around the site and visit our growing GALLERY housing over 65,000 photos. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook and be sure to visit the site again!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Vote For Summer » Hottie Poll : Geeks, who is your favorite hottie icon?
Hottie Poll : Geeks, who is your favorite hottie icon?
chrisdvanne_Date: Thursday, 14 Jun 2012, 13:50 | Message # 1
Group: Administrators
JoBlo.com published on February 3, 2012 one of those useless poll made for the sole purpose of luring fanboys, but we love them that way smile

The site asked their readers (or watchers since the site is packed with women in their underwear) : Geeks, who is your favorite hottie icon?

The poll offers a list of 30 actresses who have played in sci-fi movies ot tv shows, like Summer Glau, Tricia Helfer, Lucy Lawless, Geeks, Yvonne Strahowski to name a few.

Summer is currently in 4th position :

Scarlett Johansson
10.78% = 134 votes

Natalie Portman
10.46% = 130 votes

Kate Beckinsale
10.14% = 126 votes

Summer Glau
9.33% = 116 votes

I'm sure we can fix this : Vote for Summer Glau!

Thanks to our member REG for the heads up!

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Message edited by chrisdvanne - Thursday, 14 Jun 2012, 13:59

ThierryDate: Thursday, 14 Jun 2012, 20:30 | Message # 2
Group: Friends
Summer is the first one with 172 votes, 38 more than Scarlett Johansson, who has 134 votes.

but go on voting !!!

So much grace is beautiful and peaceful for the mind and the eyes.

riversfeetDate: Friday, 15 Jun 2012, 03:51 | Message # 3
Group: Friends
Summer Glau trumps ALL women.

Take that, Scarlett!

"My favorite thing about River is that she gets to be barefoot so much of the time. I don't like shoes very much." - Summer Glau

Message edited by riversfeet - Friday, 15 Jun 2012, 03:53

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Vote For Summer » Hottie Poll : Geeks, who is your favorite hottie icon?
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: