menu
person
Check out the latest additions to our ever expanding GALLERY hosting over 65,000 photos!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Vote For Summer » Monday Madness : Favorite Undead/Nonhuman Characters
Monday Madness : Favorite Undead/Nonhuman Characters
chrisdvanneDate: Monday, 16 Apr 2012, 18:48 | Message # 1
Group: Administrators
In a previous Monday Madness a few weeks ago, i asked you to vote in "What Canceled TV Show Should Return?" , which lead to a large victory of Terminator : The Sarah Connor Chronicles and The Cape.

TV Breakroom has published their newest Monday Madness; this time, they're asking their readers to vote for their favorite undead/nonhuman characters :

Whether they are ghosts, vampires, aliens, werewolves, or something a bit more unconventional, they add color and plot twists to every show they are a part of.
This poll will be open for one week, and you can choose up to 10 of your favorite undead or nonhuman characters.

Cameron made the list, show your support to one of the most famous Summer Glau characters by voting now.

TSCC Promo Videos

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

chrisdvanneDate: Monday, 16 Apr 2012, 18:52 | Message # 2
As i'm typing this message, Cameron is already in the top ten :

chrisdvanneDate: Monday, 16 Apr 2012, 23:53 | Message # 3
Cameron is now #1 on the list :

Cameron is DEADLY cool

Message edited by chrisdvanne - Monday, 16 Apr 2012, 23:54

chrisdvanneDate: Tuesday, 17 Apr 2012, 09:48 | Message # 4
The positions have changed in the top 3; Cameron is still leading but The Doctor is now second before Castiel.

The smart girl running the site (and the poll) contacts via twitter all fansites of the characters/actors on the list to increase the numbers of votes; which means that it won't be easy to win this if an entire fanbase decide suddendly to blockvote.

Here's the message she send to the Summer Glau Wiki :

chrisdvanneDate: Sunday, 22 Apr 2012, 08:34 | Message # 5
Quote (chrisdvanne)
The smart girl running the site (and the poll) contacts via twitter all fansites of the characters/actors on the list to increase the numbers of votes; which means that it won't be easy to win this if an entire fanbase decide suddendly to blockvote.

This is exactly what happened!

I spotted a link to this poll in a Doctor Who site with more than 50 000 members but i guess it has been advertised somewhere else also; as a result, three characters got between 8 500 and 9 500 votes in a few hours, while Cameron had 6 500 votes, leaving Cameron only in 4th position.
Cameron gained 3 000 votes since and is now in third position, close to the second position though; given that the poll closes today, i'm not sure that she'll catch up with Castiel (SPN) on time.

Message edited by chrisdvanne - Sunday, 22 Apr 2012, 08:40

ChrisDate: Monday, 23 Apr 2012, 11:27 | Message # 6
Group: Friends
I think the poll is closed now (I can't vote at least) but Cameron is in the lead by roughly 1,200 votes

chrisdvanneDate: Monday, 23 Apr 2012, 13:15 | Message # 7
Quote (Chris)
I think the poll is closed now (I can't vote at least) but Cameron is in the lead by roughly 1,200 votes

Yes, that's a great performance considering that Cameron was in 4th position, being 4 000 votes behind Castiel (Superatural), a few days ago biggrin

Congrats to all the Summer Glau/TSCC fans who voted! Here's the final result (top ten only) :

Source : tv breakroom

Reminder : a previous Monday Madness a few weeks ago, "What Canceled TV Show Should Return?" , lead to a large victory of Terminator : The Sarah Connor Chronicles and The Cape.

Message edited by chrisdvanne - Monday, 23 Apr 2012, 13:25

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Vote For Summer » Monday Madness : Favorite Undead/Nonhuman Characters
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: