menu
person
Check out the latest additions to our ever expanding GALLERY hosting over 65,000 photos!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Vote For Summer » Vote for Summer Glau on Maxim’s Hot 100 list.
Vote for Summer Glau on Maxim’s Hot 100 list.
chrisdvanneDate: Thursday, 23 Feb 2012, 14:35 | Message # 1
Group: Administrators
Maxim has released its yearly Hot 100 Women poll.

You can vote for the sexiest women of this year by selecting as many as you want in a list. Since Summer is not in it, you'll have to manually enter her name in the write-in box at the bottom of the page. You can vote as many times as you want by solving a chaptcha.

FYI, Summer Glau ranked #87 on Maxim's 2009 Hot 100 list and had a small picture of her in Maxim Magazine; winner was Olivia Wilde.

Summer Glau in Maxim Hot 100 2009 Olivia Wilde in Maxim Hot 100 2009

Summer also placed in Maxim's Hottest Bots list as Cameron (Terminator : The Sarah Connor Chronicles).

Summer Glau in Maxim Hot Bot list

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

chrisdvanneDate: Thursday, 23 Feb 2012, 14:50 | Message # 2
Same process as for the sexiest characters in sci-fi and fantasy at SFX UK, you have to write in Summer's name.

I voted only for Summer Glau btw biggrin

Since we don't see the votes tally in real time, i have the sense that the results are decided in Maxim's editor's room and not by our votes, at least not entirely.

chrisdvanneDate: Wednesday, 26 Dec 2012, 10:14 | Message # 3
Maxim has released its yearly Hot 100 Women poll for 2013.

You can vote for the sexiest women of this year by selecting as many as you want in the list. Since Summer Glau is not in it, you'll have to manually enter her name in the write-in box at the top of the page.

[Vote for Summer Glau on Maxim’s Hot 100 2013]

StevenDate: Friday, 28 Dec 2012, 17:52 | Message # 4
Group: Friends
Maybe too many girls, I didn't find Summer glau sad

chrisdvanneDate: Friday, 28 Dec 2012, 18:12 | Message # 5
(Steven)
Maybe too many girls, I didn't find Summer glau

Since Summer Glau is not in it, you have to manually enter her name in the write-in box at the top of the page.

chrisdvanneDate: Thursday, 19 Dec 2013, 18:13 | Message # 6
Summer Glau is featured in Maxim 2014 Hot 100, a list of names including the most beautiful women and celebrities of the year. Help us vote for the 32-year-old beauty and make her gain a good spot on the list!

Vote for Summer Glau in Maxim Hot 100

Vote for Summer Glau in Maxim Hot 100.

Vote for Summer Glau by clicking under her name in the list given in alphabetical order (scroll down the page to find "Summer"). You can vote once per day, so make sure to do it everyday!

chrisdvanneDate: Friday, 23 May 2014, 08:46 | Message # 7
Summer Glau is getting the Maxim Hot 100 treatment!
Maxim magazine has revealed the name of the lovely ladies to grace the list and the Firefly, Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles and Arrow star pins down No. 63 on the magazine's Hot 100 2014 list.

Read more: Summer Makes Maxim Hot 100 2014 List

chrisdvanneDate: Sunday, 25 May 2014, 08:44 | Message # 8
Summer has no presence online (let me remind you that the only reason actors have a Twitter account is to work on their image and promote their work) and gets little online and press media coverage. This is why getting her name on Maxim or FHM's beauty contests counts.
And to illustrate what I'm saying, here's an excerpt from an article published in News publication website BeautyWorldNews:

Emilia Clarke Kit Harington's 2014 Costar MAXIM: Hot 100 List Features 'GOT' Star, Stana Katic & Summer Glau Earn Favorable Spots After Candice Swanepoel Nabs Top Slot

Emilia Clarke has nabbed a spot on Maxim magazine's Hot 100 List 2014! The "Game of Thrones" star joins Stana Katic, Summer Glau and several other hot ladies on the publication's annual round-up.
[...]
Clarke nabbed the number 49 slot, beating out Katic at 50 and Glau at 63. Paula Patton, Kendall Jenner, Kellie Pickler, Lacey Chabert and Avril Lavigne were just some ladies to slightly land ahead of the "Game of Thrones" starlet.

I'm not sure why Summer's name is in the title of the article and why she gets several mentions in the article, though I won't complain.

chrisdvanneDate: Monday, 26 May 2014, 18:15 | Message # 9
Maxim magazine chat with Summer about making the 2014 Hot 100 list. The 32-year-old beauty talks about her best qualities, and thanks fans for voting for her. Check out this little chat in the News.

Chris7Date: Monday, 26 May 2014, 18:43 | Message # 10
Group: Friends
i just had to check out her shoulders wink

chrisdvanneDate: Tuesday, 03 Jun 2014, 22:58 | Message # 11
Summer Glau made it to #63 on the 2014 Maxim Hot 100 list, thanks to the fans who voted for her. Shortly after they revealed the results, Maxim magazine published a brief chat with Summer about making the 2014 Hot 100 list and her best qualities.

And now the special Hot 100 issue of Maxim magazine is available on newsstands or online. Find below the photo of Summer and the accompagnying snippet, taken from the digital edition of Maxim.

Summer Glau in Maxim Hot 100 Issue, June 2014

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Vote For Summer » Vote for Summer Glau on Maxim’s Hot 100 list.
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: