menu
person
Check out the latest additions to our ever expanding GALLERY hosting over 65,000 photos!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Vote For Summer » 2012 Askmen Top 99 Most desirable nominations
2012 Askmen Top 99 Most desirable nominations
ChrisDate: Sunday, 13 Nov 2011, 06:51 | Message # 1
Group: Friends
http://au.askmen.com/enterta....ns.html

I got an email about this coming out so I logged on and put my nomination in wouldnt hurt to get a few more so that her name is out there instead of it just being flaky brainless bimbos put forward

*I put it in the wrong section if soneone with higher computer skills could move it for me pls* wacko

Message edited by Chris - Saturday, 19 Nov 2011, 07:00

chrisdvanneDate: Sunday, 13 Nov 2011, 17:01 | Message # 2
Group: Administrators
Thanks for pointing it Chris!

Done my duty.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

KrelleKDate: Sunday, 13 Nov 2011, 17:14 | Message # 3
Quote (michelangelo)
Done my duty.

Me too, duty done biggrin

BlaziusDate: Tuesday, 15 Nov 2011, 00:38 | Message # 4
I know this thread wasn't created today(I somehow missed it wacko )

I'd like to do what must be done too, only slight problem is that I can't find the voting buttons with the names. The poll is closed already or what( I got here too late I'm afraid cry ) ?

Summer Glau is so awesome, it isn't even funny!
Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull Throne!

chrisdvanneDate: Tuesday, 15 Nov 2011, 02:41 | Message # 5
@ Blazius
Don't worry, this is just the nomination phase.

Quote (askmen.com)
...we want to know who you think should make our list of the Top 99 Most Desirable Women Of 2012.
Send us your picks and reasons why to editorial@askmen.com , or leave your choices in the comments field below.

Do as requested by sending an email or adding a comment explaining why you nominate Summer Glau. I don't know if a single nomination is enough to have Summer in the competition or if the women with the most nominations only will make the list.

We don't know either when the voting will begin; it should last a few weeks though.

BlaziusDate: Tuesday, 15 Nov 2011, 05:22 | Message # 6
Quote (michelangelo)
Do as requested by sending an email or adding a comment explaining why you nominate Summer Glau. I don't know if a single nomination is enough to have Summer in the competition or if the women with the most nominations only will make the list.

We don't know either when the voting will begin; it should last a few weeks though.

Stupid thing ate my post, or more precisely when I'm signed in its there, when I'm not its not there. I don't want to repost the comment or anything because they'd think I'm spamming or something. Stupid Facebook. Only Skynet makes such insidious machines! angry2 (I'm noob to FB BTW)

Summer Glau is so awesome, it isn't even funny!
Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull Throne!

reiverDate: Tuesday, 15 Nov 2011, 14:14 | Message # 7
done smile

i'm blind not deaf - IllidaN

chrisdvanneDate: Tuesday, 15 Nov 2011, 18:03 | Message # 8
I don't think there is any difference but Chris, being Australian, linked to the Australian version of AskMen. Here's the nomination link at the main site :

Top 99 Most Desirable Women: 2012 Nominations

chrisdvanneDate: Thursday, 12 Jan 2012, 11:22 | Message # 9
The nomination phase is now over and askmen released the poll with the list of the nominated women : unfortunately, Summer Gau didn't make it.

The list is divided in 5 categories and obviously Summer is not elligible in all the categories (Sugar Mammas or Next-Gen Beauties for example) so that it limits the possibilities to have been selected in one of the remaining categories.

Still, one has to remember that the readers were asked to nominate the women (by leaving a name in the comment section or by email) and i notice that Summer's name is in 16 of the 29 responses in the comment section; that alone should have been enough to get her name on the final list.

Though one has to remember that this site is not a charity and the nominations, and the results as well, are probably skewed; they prefer to have mainstream women because it's easier to sell their names once the results are published. (this is also why Summer was not in LucyWho or in FHM's top 10). Business is business.

When Knights of Badassdom will be released and if it's successful (fingers crossed), that could change everything.

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Vote For Summer » 2012 Askmen Top 99 Most desirable nominations
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: