menu
person
Welcome to summer-glau.com, your fan source for all things Summer on the web. Browse around the site and visit our growing GALLERY housing over 65,000 photos. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook and be sure to visit the site again!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Vote For Summer » Desktop Girl of the Week Tournament
Desktop Girl of the Week Tournament
chrisdvanne_Date: Wednesday, 14 Sep 2011, 18:54 | Message # 16
Group: Administrators
Well, the results are in!

Summer Glau won the Desktop Girl of the Week Tournament with a whopping 95.6% of the vote in the final where she was pitted against Emma Stone (star of the upcoming 'The Amazing Spider-man').

Quote (Adam Reisinger)
Well, that was just... not close. It was not close to a level that defies non-closeness. With a record number of votes cast in the four-tournament history of the DGOW tournament, Summer Glau captured an incredible 95.6% of the vote. It obviously helped that multiple Summer-focused websites picked up on the poll and publicized links, but even without those, Emma Stone would have never stood a chance.

So, Summer adds her name to this list:

ALL-TIME ADAMREISINGER.com DGOW CHAMPIONS
2005: Monica Bellucci
2008: Christina Aguilera
2010: Scarlett Johansson
2011: Summer Glau

That'd make a sweet Final Four for a tournament of champions, wouldn't it?

And, as promised, here's Summer's victory prize (well, technically a victory prize for those that supported Summer). Enjoy!

The surprise is a nice video with Summer in her best roles; check it at the site!

Source : 2011 Desktop Girl of the Week Champion: Summer Glau at adamreisinger.com

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

FermiDate: Wednesday, 14 Sep 2011, 19:00 | Message # 17
Summer Glau - "Cruel Summer"

by Adam S Reisinger

You can't stop the signal!

MalfurionDate: Wednesday, 14 Sep 2011, 20:04 | Message # 18
Group: Friends
WHAT?! "Only" 95.6%? tongue

Ah, great and nice video anyway.

Shyness and Summer met one day, Shyness had to speak first.

GraniteDate: Thursday, 15 Sep 2011, 12:17 | Message # 19
Great video, original, beautifully and "nice" happy

" It's just an object. It doesn't mean what you think... "

" Pain ... It is the healing, purifying scalpel of our souls " - Warhammer 40000 universe.

BlaziusDate: Friday, 16 Sep 2011, 19:00 | Message # 20
Quote (michelangelo)
Summer Glau won the Desktop Girl of the Week Tournament with a whopping 95.6% of the vote in the final where she was pitted against Emma Stone (star of the upcoming 'The Amazing Spider-man').

This is how every contest with Summer should end. biggrin

No so called celebrity can hold a candle to a real artist like Summer in my book.

Summer Glau is so awesome, it isn't even funny!
Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull Throne!

chrisdvanne_Date: Saturday, 17 Sep 2011, 01:49 | Message # 21
Quote (Blazius)
This is how every contest with Summer should end. biggrin

No so called celebrity can hold a candle to a real artist like Summer in my book.

To tell the truth, i wish i wrote this instead : Emma Stone won the Desktop Girl of the Week Tournament with a whopping 95.6% of the vote in the final where she was pitted against Summer Glau (star of the upcoming 'The Amazing Spider-man').

One can dream...

chrisdvanne_Date: Saturday, 17 Sep 2011, 08:42 | Message # 22
More than 400 views in 3 days for Adam Reisinger's awesome video of Summer Glau (10 times more than his most views other videos) : Summer Glau effect (not to mention embbeded views).

Click for bigger size

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Vote For Summer » Desktop Girl of the Week Tournament
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search: