[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 3 of 3«123
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Vote For Summer » Would you like to be a crew member of the Serenity?
Would you like to be a crew member of the Serenity?
MattMDate: Thursday, 13 Jun 2013, 03:33 | Message # 31
Group: Friends
I would be more than happy to be a part of the Serenity's crew. It certainly wouldn't leave me bored. I see myself as the mercenary type like Jayne, but not as much as an @$$hole as him (though I think he's likable in that sort of way).

chrisdvanneDate: Monday, 24 Jun 2013, 10:46 | Message # 32
Group: Administrators
Behind-the-scenes photo on set of Serenity: great hero shot with Adam Baldwin as Jayne!

Adam Baldwin BTS on Serenity

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

chrisdvanneDate: Wednesday, 07 Aug 2013, 10:04 | Message # 33
He aims to misbehave...Until his mom gives him a timeout!

Baby Captain Mal Reynolds

chrisdvanneDate: Monday, 27 Jan 2014, 15:08 | Message # 34
Dark Horse Comics has released a 'Serenity: Leaves On The Wind #1' four-page preview, including pictures of River Tam, who is now the pilot of the Serenity ship in this continuation of the world of Joss Whedon's space-western Firefly and its follow-up film Serenity in comic book form that picks up 9 months after Serenity‘s conclusion.
The first opus of the six issue mini-series from Dark Horse Comics, written by Zack Whedon and illustrated by Georges Jeanty, will be available on January 29th 2014.

Serenity: Leaves on the Wind #1 - First look at River Tam Flying the Serenity

"Serenity: Leaves on the Wind #1 -  First Look at River Tam Flying the Serenity.

Read more in the Blog: Serenity: Leaves on the Wind #1: First Look at River Tam Flying the Serenity

chrisdvanneDate: Wednesday, 29 Jan 2014, 17:10 | Message # 35
Out today - Serenity: Leaves on the Wind #1!

Out today - Serenity: Leaves on the Wind #1

Dark Horse Comics has released a 'Serenity: Leaves On The Wind #1' four-page preview; check it out at: Serenity: Leaves on the Wind #1: First Look at River Tam Flying the Serenity

DavidDate: Thursday, 30 Jan 2014, 02:56 | Message # 36
MOD EDIT: content removed because of gratuitous negativity.

chrisdvanneDate: Thursday, 30 Jan 2014, 03:04 | Message # 37
David, I don't mind people expressing a different opinion but your repeated borderline comments are not in line with the spirit of this friendly community.

Joss Whedon created flawed characters for a reason. Millions of fans across the world found these characters lovable, even when flawed, for a reason. So much gratuitous negativity cannot be tolerated here.

robboDate: Thursday, 30 Jan 2014, 03:27 | Message # 38
Quote chrisdvanne ()
David, I don't mind people expressing a different opinion but your repeated borderline comments are not in line with the spirit of this friendly community.
# 36  What?  the crew are getting some stick or what.

chrisdvanneDate: Friday, 05 Dec 2014, 18:25 | Message # 39
Memories from the Set: Morena Baccarin Reflects on Firefly, Homeland, V, Mentalist, HIMYM and More.

Memories from the Set: Morena Baccarin Reflects on Firefly

Firefly
Playing courtesan Inara Serra on the gone-too-soon sci-fi Western, Baccarin remembers Nathan Fillion as not just Captain Mal "Tightpants" Reynolds but also the leader of all tomfoolery. "Nathan's a total prankster. There was always something going on on set -- stupid things like greasing people's trailer doors so we couldn't open it, to, like, just popping up behind people on set to freak them out. It was my first TV show, and it was constant joking around on set!"

Read full article at TVLine

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Vote For Summer » Would you like to be a crew member of the Serenity?
Page 3 of 3«123
Search: