[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 2 of 2«12
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Vote For Summer » Vote for Summer Glau in SyFy UK poll
Vote for Summer Glau in SyFy UK poll
chrisdvanneDate: Thursday, 01 Sep 2011, 21:05 | Message # 16
Group: Administrators
Quote (Fermi)
What poll digitalspy is talking about? Not the same? http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv....es.html

They have the results for the first list released by Syfy UK, before they removed it and replace it by the list including the suggestion of the twitter users. I have informed them of this. Bad journalism!
The first list had much more movies than tv characters nominations.

Syfy UK has published their official results, there is no possible confusion.

First poll at surveymonkey.com published by Syfy UK (mixing women and men btw), which was later removed :
Who do you think is the sexiest Sci-Fi Babe or Boy?

Correct poll at surveymonkey.com, after the twitter users send their suggestions (Women only) :
Who is your favourite Sci-Fi Babe?

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Message edited by michelangelo - Thursday, 01 Sep 2011, 21:58

BlaziusDate: Friday, 02 Sep 2011, 06:21 | Message # 17
Group: Friends
Quote (Fermi)
Summer Glau voted 'sexiest sci-fi babe'

1. Summer Glau (Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles) - 81.9%
2. Amanda Tapping (Sanctuary) - 1.1%
3. Sarah Michelle Gellar (Buffy the Vampire Slayer) - 0.9%
4. Jewel Staite (Stargate Atlantis, Serenity, Firefly) - 0.8%
5. Eliza Dushku (Dollhouse, Angel) - 0.7%
6. Gina Torres (Firefly) - 0.6%
7. Anna Torv (Fringe) - 0.5%
8. Morena Baccarin (V, Stargate SG1, Firefly) - 0.4%
8. Felicia Day (Eureka, The Guild) - 0.4%
10. Natalie Portman (Star Wars: Episode 1/2/3) - 0.3%

The ironic thing is that Summer wiped the floor with Natalie Portman despite the fact that Natalies only purpose in the listed movies was to show how sexy outfits Lucas can make and to look attractive. While in Summers case looking attractive was a small bonus compared to the other important roles she fulfilled.

I'm glad to see that our Summer finally gets at least a small recognition with this and the success of Catch and release.

Summer Glau is so awesome, it isn't even funny!
Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull Throne!

Message edited by Blazius - Friday, 02 Sep 2011, 06:38

chrisdvanneDate: Friday, 02 Sep 2011, 08:15 | Message # 18
If you look at the results of both male and female poll, it's not surprising to find Summer Glau and the 'Supernatural boys' on top; this kind of poll often turns into an online popularity contest and the truth is Summer and the SPN boys have been the most popular online for years. Their respective fandom are very dedicated.

Also don't forget that Syfy UK released that poll to launch their new serie 'Lost Girl' :
Quote (Syfy UK)
Lost Girl is our hot new fantasy-noir series that follows the adventures of Bo (ANNA SILK, Being Erica), a succubus who feeds on the sexual energy of mortals. She has a body to die for. She’s a supernatural seductress, with killer good looks.

After her first sexual encounter turns out to be anything but normal, Bo discovers she is one of the Fae – legendary creatures that pass as humans while secretly feeding off them. Seeking to understand her powers and her past, Bo becomes entangled in a passionate love triangle with shape-shifting Fae homicide detective (KRIS HOLDENREID) and a human doctor (ZOIE PALMER).

I'm sure that Syfy UK is more than glad to have Summer Glau, Amanda Tapping and Sarah Michelle Gellar as godmothers.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

FermiDate: Wednesday, 07 Sep 2011, 22:47 | Message # 19
I moved all the OT posts to new thread http://summer-glau.com/forum/9-261-1

You can't stop the signal!

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Vote For Summer » Vote for Summer Glau in SyFy UK poll
Page 2 of 2«12
Search: