menu
person
Check out the latest additions to our ever expanding GALLERY hosting over 65,000 photos!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Vote For Summer » Summer Glau FHM Photoshoot - Wiki's awards
Summer Glau FHM Photoshoot - Wiki's awards
Choose which ones of Summer's oufits you prefer.
chrisdvanneDate: Sunday, 07 Aug 2011, 15:24 | Message # 1
Group: Administrators

FHM photoshoot video of Summer Glau behind the scenes has created quite a lot of excitement among Summer's fans. We have discovered that Summer Glau had many outfits and poses. It's time to tell us which of Summer's outfit you prefer. I have selected arbitrarily seven different outfits and poses (some being only other versions of the same oufit).

Vote for the pictures you prefer by selecting their numbers; you can vote for several outfits

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Message edited by michelangelo - Sunday, 07 Aug 2011, 21:48

chrisdvanneDate: Sunday, 07 Aug 2011, 15:57 | Message # 2
I voted for pics 2, 3 and 5.
Because Summer looks confident enough to show more sexyness than usual and slitghly provocative poses. Also i like how the retro look of pics five fits her.
Summer manages to be sexy but stays classy at the same time.

Tell us for us which pics you voted; of course you can vote for all of them if you want.

termi-ninja-torDate: Sunday, 07 Aug 2011, 16:46 | Message # 3
Group: Friends
I voted for 1 and 5. I like 1 because her pose and outfit make her look very hip and semi-tough, like some hot chick. I like 5 because her pose really shows off the elegant arch of her back; it's very artistic.

BlaziusDate: Sunday, 07 Aug 2011, 18:37 | Message # 4
1,2,3,4,5. Number 1 because she looks tough and sexy at the same time. Number 2 and 3 because of the erotic pose which are a bit bold compared to her other shoots but I like them because she looks super-sexy. Number 4 and 5 because you can see the full shape of her perfect, flawless body which is almost unbearably beautiful.

My problems with number 6 is that I don't think that the shirt was necessary. I don't want her to be naked or half-naked unnecessarily on every possible picture of course but a bikini shot wouldn't hurt anyone I think. Number 7 is not my favorite because of the angle(and her face is not looking that good because of the messed up pixels of the low-res movie but thats only the fault of FHM because they are not giving us the video in a better quality)

Overall I think that we never saw our Summer so confident and sexy anywhere before except on stage. The last time I saw her so hot was the sex-scene in the last episode of TSCC.

Summer Glau is so awesome, it isn't even funny!
Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull Throne!

chrisdvanneDate: Sunday, 07 Aug 2011, 18:41 | Message # 5
Quote (termi-ninja-tor)
I like 5 because her pose really shows off the elegant arch of her back;

This is exactly what i think!

DevoDate: Sunday, 07 Aug 2011, 19:24 | Message # 6
6, without a doubt. Then 5 and 2.

chrisdvanneDate: Sunday, 07 Aug 2011, 20:01 | Message # 7
These "Awards" have not to be taken seriously of course, this is just a way to praise the great work Summer Glau and Steve Shaw did for FHM.

chrisdvanneDate: Thursday, 18 Aug 2011, 13:10 | Message # 8
New image of Summer Glau in FHM Photoshoot video soon to be released..Prepare thyself for an exclusive side of Summer's sexyness...

chrisdvanneDate: Thursday, 18 Aug 2011, 15:13 | Message # 9
Picture 5 from the FHM Photoshoot was the favorite screencap of the Summer Glau Wiki, according to the poll :[43.75%].

Time for the reward, aka an exclusive picture, never seen under that form, from the FHM photoshoot; here is the teaser (i will upload the finale image later) :

Click on image for bigger size

BlaziusDate: Thursday, 18 Aug 2011, 16:46 | Message # 10
So Picture 5 is the victor. I'm not surprised given that this picture is the only which shows the full shape of her body(no shorts). Therefore this one is the sexiest.

I can't wait to see the final image!

Summer Glau is so awesome, it isn't even funny!
Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull Throne!

chrisdvanneDate: Thursday, 18 Aug 2011, 16:47 | Message # 11
A promised, here is an exclusive image of Summer Glau from the FHM Photoshoot behind-the-scenes video.

This image in this form wasn't released in the Photoshoot. It's from the video, where the camera pans over her, with various zoom and focus. I took several screencaps and used photoshop to stitch them together into this image : it was quite a lot of work for someone who is not a pro.

And now watch Summer Glau in her best pose and oufit of this photoshoot in my opinion.

I have made different versions; if a member of the Summer Glau Wiki wants a bigger - double size -, non watermarked version, let me know.

Click on image for bigger size

Message edited by michelangelo - Thursday, 18 Aug 2011, 20:28

ogy86Date: Thursday, 18 Aug 2011, 17:29 | Message # 12
michelangelo: good job, man! And thank you.

This is Cam: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNu7pi9glR4
Save TSCC!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2Pty7PD … r_embedded
Summer Glau a WuShu: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1BMqNYOyFU

chrisdvanneDate: Thursday, 18 Aug 2011, 17:37 | Message # 13
Quote (ogy86)
michelangelo: good job, man! And thank you.

I'm like Russell (i guess), we're not creating for money, the 'thank you' of fans is our greatest reward. I hope the finale image was worth the blurry teaser i showed you a few hours ago.

ogy86Date: Thursday, 18 Aug 2011, 18:07 | Message # 14
Quote (michelangelo)
I'm like Russell (i guess), we're not creating for money, the 'thank you' of fans is our greatest reward. I hope the finale image was worth the blurry teaser i showed you a few hours ago.

I think a simple "thank you" is the least I can give people like you or Russell... It was a pleasant surprise :-)

This is Cam: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNu7pi9glR4
Save TSCC!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2Pty7PD … r_embedded
Summer Glau a WuShu: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1BMqNYOyFU

termi-ninja-torDate: Thursday, 18 Aug 2011, 20:15 | Message # 15
Quote (michelangelo)
A promised, here is an exclusive image of Summer Glau from the FHM Photoshoot behind-the-scenes video.

This image in this form wasn't released in the Photoshoot. It's from the video, where the camera pans over her, with various zoom and focus. I took several screencaps and used photoshop to stitch them together into this image : it was quite a lot of work for someone who is not a pro.

And now watch Summer Glau is her best pose and oufit of this photoshoot in my opinion.

Very classy image. I could not tell that it was manipulated -- it's very natural looking.

I went back and looked at the video, and I saw the part from which this was taken. I am amazed that you could assemble such a nice image from what was available on the video. Great work!

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Vote For Summer » Summer Glau FHM Photoshoot - Wiki's awards
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search: