menu
person
Welcome to summer-glau.com, your fan source for all things Summer on the web. Browse around the site and visit our growing GALLERY housing over 65,000 photos. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook and be sure to visit the site again!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Vote For Summer » Poll - Firefly: Who’s your favorite character?
Poll - Firefly: Who’s your favorite character?
chrisdvanne_ Post # 16 | Friday, 02 Aug 2013 - 16:47
Group: Administrators
Any Mr and Ms Reynolds shippers around here?

NATHAN FILLION and CHRISTINA HENDRICKS at the Premiere of ' Cinderella Man '- Red Carpet. Gibson Amphitheatre Universal City, California- 23 May 2005
NATHAN FILLION and CHRISTINA HENDRICKS at the Premiere of ' Cinderella Man '- Red Carpet.
Gibson Amphitheatre Universal City, California- 23 May 2005

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

chrisdvanne_ Post # 17 | Saturday, 26 Oct 2013 - 12:39
Group: Administrators
Where are they now?: 'Firefly'
It left our TVs just as quickly as it came in, but fans of this short-lived Joss Whedon series are still upset about its swift departure. So where is the cast now after 11 years? Click through the gallery to find out!

Then: Summer Glau played River Tam, Simon’s mentally unstable teenage sister who’s wanted by the Alliance for reasons that are not entirely clear (although it might have something to do with her being a psychic, super-soldier genius who knows lots of things the Alliance would rather keep secret). She’s tiny, fragile and doesn’t speak much, but she also happens to be the deadliest person on Mal’s ship

Now: After the show's cancellation, Glau went on to star in two more failed sci-fi-themed series for Fox -- the “Terminator” reboot “The Sarah Connor Chronicles” and “Dollhouse.” Now like her on-screen brother Sean Maher, Glau has a meaty recurring role on the CW’s “Arrow.”

Read more at hinttv.

Instead of saying "went on to star in two more failed sci-fi-themed series for Fox", I would rather say "cemented her status as sci-fi icon in TSCC" but maybe I'm biased  wink

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Vote For Summer » Poll - Firefly: Who’s your favorite character?
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search: