menu
person
Welcome to summer-glau.com, your fan source for all things Summer on the web. Browse around the site and visit our growing GALLERY housing over 65,000 photos. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook and be sure to visit the site again!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Vote For Summer » 2011 Portal Awards | Summer Glau runs for Best Actress on TV
2011 Portal Awards | Summer Glau runs for Best Actress on TV
chrisdvanne_ Post # 31 | Sunday, 26 Jun 2011 - 09:28
Group: Administrators
After a late start (one day delay), voting is now open in The 2011 Portal Awards.

The rules are the following : one vote per email address per calendar day.

Here is a direct link to voting : 2011 Portal Awards ballot

Notice you need to vote at least in 9 categories to register your vote.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Joe73 Post # 32 | Sunday, 26 Jun 2011 - 10:22
Group: Friends
I have done my civic duty and voted.
Les get our girl an award.

Thats a window bird.

chrisdvanne_ Post # 33 | Sunday, 26 Jun 2011 - 10:55
Quote (Joe73)
Les get our girl an award.

I'm not sure this is the kind of award an actor can write on her resume; it's just online fan bases having fun smile

Charley_Dixon Post # 34 | Sunday, 26 Jun 2011 - 21:52
Quote (Joe73)
I have done my civic duty and voted.

Ditto.

Cameron: My brother says if you want to be good at anything, you have to practice every day.

TheSavior Post # 35 | Sunday, 26 Jun 2011 - 22:28
done ^^

"This isn't the first time we've done this..."
Cameron

The world is Maya The Illusion. Illusions are the foundation of reality. I am the Lord of Illusions.
Me

Granite Post # 36 | Sunday, 26 Jun 2011 - 23:43
Done, although the entire list, I looked only Cape, Babylon5 and Firefly crazy

" It's just an object. It doesn't mean what you think... "

" Pain ... It is the healing, purifying scalpel of our souls " - Warhammer 40000 universe.

chrisdvanne_ Post # 37 | Saturday, 20 Aug 2011 - 21:01
2011 Portal Awards Results

Portal Awards 2011 results has been announced by Airlock Alpha.
Summer Glau was nominated in the BEST ACTRESS/Television category for her role on "The Cape" among four other actresses. After one month of hard battle, partial results are out; we know the name of the winner.

Quote (Airlock Alpha)
Anna Torv from "Fringe" won Best Actress/Television. She beat Karen Gillan from "Doctor Who," Summer Glau from "The Cape," Lena Headey from "Game of Thrones" and Paula Malcomson from "Caprica."

Unfortunately, Summer Glau did not repeat her performance in year 2009 where she and Thomas Dekker won a Portal Award respectively for BEST SUPPORTING ACTRESS/Television and BEST YOUNG ACTOR/Television for their roles on Terminator : The Sarah Connor Chronicles.

The complete list of 2011 Airlock Alpha Portal Awards Winners can be found at Airlock Alpha

Message edited by michelangelo - Saturday, 20 Aug 2011, 21:45

chrisdvanne_ Post # 38 | Monday, 17 Sep 2012 - 14:37
The winners of the 2012 Airlock Alpha Portal Awards were announced last week : HBO's "Game of Thrones" won four Portal Award, including its second consecutive Best Series/Television.

Child actor Maisie Williams captured two Portal Awards this year for her work as Arya Stark in 'Game of Thrones.' Heres' what you can read at Airlock Alpha :

Maisie Williams, who turned 15 last April, is the youngest actress since the Portal Awards started in 1999 to win Best Supporting Actress/Television. The youngest before her was Summer Glau, who won the award in 2009 for "Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles" when she was in her late 20s.
[...]
Also winning a Portal Awards trophy was Lena Headey, who plays the queen mother, Cersei Lannister, in the Best Actress/Television category, beating out last year's winner, "Fringe's" Anna Torv. This is Headey's second Portal Awards win, last recognized for her work as Queen Gorgo in "300" in 2007.

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Vote For Summer » 2011 Portal Awards | Summer Glau runs for Best Actress on TV
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Search: