menu
person
Welcome to summer-glau.com, your fan source for all things Summer on the web. Browse around the site and visit our growing GALLERY housing over 65,000 photos. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook and be sure to visit the site again!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Vote For Summer » Vote for your Favorite Femslash Femme on Slayerstime
Vote for your Favorite Femslash Femme on Slayerstime
Fermi Post # 1 | Wednesday, 30 Mar 2011 - 03:20
Group: Administrators
Vote for Summer: http://slayerstime.net/news-st....me.html

You can't stop the signal!

Charley_Dixon Post # 2 | Wednesday, 30 Mar 2011 - 07:21
Done my duties wink

90 votes and 57% for Summer.

Cameron: My brother says if you want to be good at anything, you have to practice every day.

Charley_Dixon Post # 3 | Wednesday, 30 Mar 2011 - 07:26
Wow, they have an awesome collection of TSCC icons: http://slayerstime.net/=-t-scc/blog.html.

Cameron: My brother says if you want to be good at anything, you have to practice every day.

chrisdvanne_ Post # 4 | Wednesday, 30 Mar 2011 - 08:53
I have seen this poll yesterday but was not sure what "femslash" meant; after a search i undestood that it was relationship between two females. In the context of this site (created by two french females apparently), it's relationship between tv character through fanfiction.

This poll addresses the readers of such fanfiction, it's not a "what's your favorite actress" poll (but then why did the admins tweet about this?).

I think we should not vote on this poll unless we read these fanfictions
More, there is on the comment a red alert ((in french) about the sudden votes for Summer Glau.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Message edited by michelangelo - Wednesday, 30 Mar 2011, 09:01

Granite Post # 5 | Wednesday, 30 Mar 2011 - 11:10
Group: Friends
"slash" - fanfiction is pure evil!

" It's just an object. It doesn't mean what you think... "

" Pain ... It is the healing, purifying scalpel of our souls " - Warhammer 40000 universe.

Fermi Post # 6 | Wednesday, 30 Mar 2011 - 12:21
I did not read the fan fiction. I just saw a poll featuring Summer Glau and got in a hurry to make a thread about it biggrin

You can't stop the signal!

Charley_Dixon Post # 7 | Thursday, 31 Mar 2011 - 04:16
Quote (michelangelo)
I have seen this poll yesterday but was not sure what "femslash" meant

Thanks for noticing that and doing some research. There is even a wikipedia article about it. I did not expect that word to have that meaning. How about deleting this thread?

chrisdvanne_ Post # 8 | Thursday, 31 Mar 2011 - 07:19
Quote (Charley_Dixon)
How about deleting this thread?

Not necessarily. Our readers (and us too) have learned that gay fanfiction exists and that Cameron as a character is used and appreciated in these fanfiction (Summer Glau was way ahead before we posted the thread).
Simply turn this thread into a news thread instead of a call for voting.

Quote (Wikipedia)
Femslash (also known as "f/f slash", "femmeslash", "altfic" and "saffic") is a subgenre of slash fan fiction which focuses on romantic and/or sexual relationships between female fictional characters.[2] Typically, characters featured in femslash are heterosexual in the canon universe; however, similar fan fiction about lesbian characters is commonly labeled as femslash for convenience. The term is generally applied only to fanworks based on Western fandoms; the nearest anime/manga equivalents are more often called yuri and shōjo-ai fanfiction.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Vote For Summer » Vote for your Favorite Femslash Femme on Slayerstime
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: