menu
person
Check out the latest additions to our ever expanding GALLERY hosting over 65,000 photos!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Creativity Section » Fanart » kaotic's Summer Glau and Jameron GIF and image thread (the stuff i've created)
kaotic's Summer Glau and Jameron GIF and image thread
KevinInEnglandDate: Sunday, 02 Sep 2012, 02:55 | Message # 31
Group: Friends
@kaotic, the red gif of Summer, looks like she is saying "I love you" but that can't be the case surely? In the ghostly vision is dechipped Cameron. You are quite, very clever in your choice.

kaoticDate: Sunday, 02 Sep 2012, 10:42 | Message # 32
Thank you!

AlexDate: Sunday, 02 Sep 2012, 13:21 | Message # 33
Group: Bloggers
Quote (kaotic)

Beautiful. This brings tears to my eyes. You managed to capture the entire arc of her story. Great work!

If you are going through Hell, keep going.

kaoticDate: Sunday, 02 Sep 2012, 21:01 | Message # 34
Quote (Alex)
Beautiful. This brings tears to my eyes. You managed to capture the entire arc of her story. Great work!

I'm glad you like it. smile

Message edited by kaotic - Sunday, 02 Sep 2012, 21:01

kaoticDate: Sunday, 09 Sep 2012, 16:50 | Message # 35

chrisdvanneDate: Sunday, 09 Sep 2012, 17:01 | Message # 36
Group: Administrators
I guess many people were not able to see those subtile nunaces in Summer Glau's acting when she played Cameron, hence the boring comments on the "blank face".

But hard core fans like you and me know better biggrin

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

kaoticDate: Wednesday, 12 Sep 2012, 15:04 | Message # 37
Quote (chrisdvanne)
But hard core fans like you and me know better biggrin

Yep. smile

kaoticDate: Wednesday, 12 Sep 2012, 15:05 | Message # 38
You said it yourself, John. I’m just a machine.

chrisdvanneDate: Saturday, 15 Sep 2012, 06:06 | Message # 39
Quote (kaotic)
You said it yourself, John. I’m just a machine.

sarcasm  :
a sharply ironical taunt; sneering or cutting remark

Simple but striking visual effect!

kaoticDate: Saturday, 15 Sep 2012, 20:25 | Message # 40

chrisdvanneDate: Saturday, 15 Sep 2012, 23:50 | Message # 41
Reference to post #40

This is typically Josh Friedman's writing; leaving the interpretation to the audience instead of giving a definitive answer. I don't mind a little mind games but i can also be confusing for the general viewers and ultimately lead to frustration.

We may have had the answer to this specific point though : would John want to kill Cameron if he discovered that she killed Riley? In a later episode, John said Jessie that he wouldn't have killed her.

kaoticDate: Sunday, 16 Sep 2012, 00:47 | Message # 42
She doesn't know what Future John would have done. The only person who knows what Future John would do, is John himself. Yeah, he would never kill her. He loves her. Something Jesse didn't seem to take into account.

p.s: do you want me to continue to post these here? I don't even know if anyone likes them.

Message edited by kaotic - Sunday, 16 Sep 2012, 00:48

chrisdvanneDate: Sunday, 16 Sep 2012, 01:20 | Message # 43
Quote (kaotic)
I don't even know if anyone likes them.

I don't know either.
There's around 700 visitors per day but only a small minority posts comments; it's not easy to know what part visitors like the most. Of course you could monitor the total number of views of this thread.

I'll tell you what's my reasoning when i add content to the SG Wiki; i throw content to the site, pictures, comments, articles, blogposts without trying to monitor closely what is successful and what is not; the important thing is to add content and let the visitors pick what they like. At the end of the day, the only thing that matters is the total number of visitors, but not necessarily which thread or blogpost they liked the most.

What i 'm sure about is that there's more TSCC than Firefly fans here and new photos are the most liked content (see the poll at the homepage); which means your posts match perfectly what visitors are looking for.

I appreciate that you take the time to post your work here and the SG Wiki will always encourage creative people like gif makers or fanfiction writers by giving them a chance to exibit their work.
That you continue to post here is entirely up to you but i certainly hope you will.

robboDate: Sunday, 16 Sep 2012, 01:31 | Message # 44
really love these moving images of cameron and john they are really cool brings back great memories of the episode with the watch cameron puts round johns neck he would never kill her hes deeply and madly in love with cameron his eyes tells a story great stuff love them to bits happy

robboDate: Sunday, 16 Sep 2012, 01:44 | Message # 45
tscc images, pictures, or whatever to do with this show are the best its always the first thing i will always look for so keep em coming the more the better its the greatest series ever and always will be in my mind and thousands of other followers that look at this wonderful and excellent site tscc forever happy

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Creativity Section » Fanart » kaotic's Summer Glau and Jameron GIF and image thread (the stuff i've created)
Search: