menu
person
Welcome to summer-glau.com, your fan source for all things Summer on the web. Browse around the site and visit our growing GALLERY housing over 65,000 photos. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook and be sure to visit the site again!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Creativity Section » Fanart » My first Summer Glau Fanart :)
My first Summer Glau Fanart :)
KaliDate: Tuesday, 10 Apr 2012, 20:10 | Message # 1
Group: Friends
I think this is considered fanart. It's the Easter picture I made for my site. smile My first non-rpg related fanart for Summer.

I hope you like smile

chrisdvanne_Date: Tuesday, 10 Apr 2012, 20:20 | Message # 2
Group: Administrators
Of course i like it, not because of the amount of photoshop skills behind it, but because it's made by a fan for the fans smile

And i'll tell you a secret : i fool people into thinking i master photoshop whereas i simply use photoshop tutorials and photo-effects.

Thanks for posting a Easter picture because Fermi and i were too lazy to post some!

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

KaliDate: Tuesday, 10 Apr 2012, 20:59 | Message # 3
Group: Friends
no Photoshop skills smile I use Paint Shop Photo Pro X3 smile I've been using it for years and haven't given into Photoshop yet.

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Creativity Section » Fanart » My first Summer Glau Fanart :)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: