[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 5 of 5«12345
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Creativity Section » Fanart » Cartoon continuation of TSCC project
Cartoon continuation of TSCC project
BlaziusDate: Saturday, 31 Dec 2011, 17:38 | Message # 61
Group: Friends
Quote (chrisdvanne)
I'm not convinced about that, Eric and riversfeet have different drawing styles; it would be very difficult to obtain a visual consistency. More, it would be difficult to assign tasks arbitrarily when this is a fan (and fun) project.
As i mentioned at the very begining of the project, i cannot guarantee a final product will come out of this.

Thats true. However drawing a full comic alone seems a bit too much for a non-fan I think so it'd be more likely that the project finishes with more people involved IMO. Through adjusting their drawing styles and coordinating a team of drawers is no small task either so IDK which is a better solution wacko

Summer Glau is so awesome, it isn't even funny!
Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull Throne!

Message edited by Blazius - Saturday, 31 Dec 2011, 17:38

chrisdvanneDate: Saturday, 31 Dec 2011, 17:48 | Message # 62
Group: Administrators
Quote (Blazius)
IDK which is a better solution

TBH i don't know either; i will continue with Eric and see if i can get a final product (i'm talking about a comic strip, not a full comic). I have not assigned him a deadline (on what basis could i ?).

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

speedcreed114Date: Sunday, 08 Jul 2012, 02:22 | Message # 63
Group: Friends
I love those pictures, they're very funny smile
Good job! biggrin

chrisdvanneDate: Sunday, 25 Nov 2012, 17:16 | Message # 64
Some projects can be achieved and some don't; this one belongs to the second category.
That said, 62 replies and 1767 views for this thread is very satisfying.

A game designer i know promessed me a fanart with Cameron, i will post it as soon as i have it.

chrisdvanneDate: Friday, 26 May 2017, 11:13 | Message # 65
I would definitely watch a comic book continuation or Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles featuring the digital portraits of Lena Headey and Summer Glau made by Airi Rad.

A post shared by Airi Rad (@kumamon11) on

A post shared by Airi Rad (@kumamon11) on

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Creativity Section » Fanart » Cartoon continuation of TSCC project
Page 5 of 5«12345
Search: