menu
person
Welcome to summer-glau.com, your fan source for all things Summer on the web. Browse around the site and visit our growing GALLERY housing over 65,000 photos. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook and be sure to visit the site again!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Creativity Section » Fanart » Thread for Starwarsified pics of Summer Glau
Thread for Starwarsified pics of Summer Glau
Jason_ConnorDate: Wednesday, 31 Oct 2012, 00:41 | Message # 46
Group: Friends
Disney bought LucasFilm and have the rights to Episode VII-IX. It's a one in a million shot but perhaps they could make three KOTOR movies and Summer could be involved biggrin Being the fanboy I am i'd much rather prefer that than anything else but sadly I can only dream about this.

chrisdvanne_Date: Saturday, 03 Nov 2012, 09:20 | Message # 47
Group: Administrators
Not sure this one has been posted.

'Summer Glau as Mara Jade' by TheTyGoss

Summer Glau as Mara Jade - Star Wars

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Fox012Date: Sunday, 04 Nov 2012, 13:30 | Message # 48
oh dear... Summer as redhead... *drool* <3

"I saw the victims of a senseless crime, I was reminded that we don’t know when or where our time on Earth will end. When or where we will breathe our last breath." -- Jessica "Redfield" Ghawi

chrisdvanne_Date: Monday, 03 Dec 2012, 08:36 | Message # 49
Facebook page 'Joss Whedon Should Direct Star Wars 7, 8, & 9' published the third Summer Glau as Mara Jade wallpaper :

Summer Glau as Mara Jade wallpaper

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

robboDate: Tuesday, 04 Dec 2012, 02:57 | Message # 50
great picture of summer glau, what a dreamcatcher the outfit fits her like a glove, she looks so stunning and the glowing sword or wand not to sure sorry, well we have seen what she can do with a axe. say no more great wallpaper as mara jade. excellent stuff the hair well it sends shivers down ye spine awesome. cool smile

ChoupyDate: Tuesday, 04 Dec 2012, 03:48 | Message # 51
Finally, may be I'll go become a fan of Star Wars with all these beautiful pictures, it's fun.
wink

Message edited by Choupy - Tuesday, 04 Dec 2012, 03:50

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Creativity Section » Fanart » Thread for Starwarsified pics of Summer Glau
Search: