menu
person
Check out the latest additions to our ever expanding GALLERY hosting over 65,000 photos!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Creativity Section » Fanart » Thread for Starwarsified pics of Summer Glau
Thread for Starwarsified pics of Summer Glau
FordStaffDate: Thursday, 10 Nov 2011, 05:17 | Message # 16
Group: Friends
Revan does wear a mask most of the time

Yeah well we are gonna need to see Summer's face for Death Glares aplenty since it is Revan we are talking about (she could give death glares in this role to battle the best of them). The simple solution is to begin with the mask and either forget about it once its off or make some plot excuse for why Revan forgoes the mask. Either way it does not matter it will just have to be danced around in some way. Perhaps at the climax she could put the mask back on for some symbolic reason.

Keep Flying - Not much, but it's enough.

Message edited by FordStaff - Thursday, 10 Nov 2011, 05:25

KrelleKDate: Thursday, 10 Nov 2011, 19:37 | Message # 17
Quote (FordStaff)
Yeah well we are gonna need to see Summer's face for Death Glares aplenty since it is Revan we are talking about (she could give death glares in this role to battle the best of them). The simple solution is to begin with the mask and either forget about it once its off or make some plot excuse for why Revan forgoes the mask. Either way it does not matter it will just have to be danced around in some way. Perhaps at the climax she could put the mask back on for some symbolic reason.

that is a good question biggrin

BlaziusDate: Thursday, 10 Nov 2011, 20:57 | Message # 18
Quote (FordStaff)
Maybe I am overreacting

Thats a serious understatement my friend. Even if I had an idea how to make a movie do you really think that Summer would travel so far just to play foolish games in my cellar with a bunch of idiotic SW geeks?

I was just thinking how could be this all thing realized. Maybe if somebody makes a KOTOR 3 Summer could voice female Revan and be the model for the character through motion capture?

Quote (KrelleK)
that is a good question

I don't think that stupid mask would be so much problem. Remember that even in the game the developers conveniently got rid of it after they wanted her face shown all the time( Star Forge Robes are maskless versions of the Ravan armor for example)

Summer Glau is so awesome, it isn't even funny!
Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull Throne!

FordStaffDate: Thursday, 10 Nov 2011, 22:21 | Message # 19
Even if I had an idea how to make a movie do you really think that Summer would travel so far just to play foolish games in my cellar with a bunch of idiotic SW geeks?

Well, Everything has a price. Presumably if you payed enough Summer would do it. Of course there are many things Summer would not do for any amount of money, but in this case I would see no reason she would not if payed sufficiently.

Message edited by FordStaff - Thursday, 10 Nov 2011, 22:21

BlaziusDate: Thursday, 10 Nov 2011, 23:03 | Message # 20
Quote (FordStaff)
Well, Everything has a price. Presumably if you payed enough Summer would do it. Of course there are many things Summer would not do for any amount of money, but in this case I would see no reason she would not if payed sufficiently.

But that would require a lot of money which I don't have. And if I wanted to do an SW film then I'd obviously need at least that much money as GL has.

And if I'd be super mega rich I'd first ask Summer what is her dream role which she always wanted to play in what kind of movie and I'd do that for her first. Only then I'd do the KOTOR movie and the TSCC, Firefly continuations.

One can dream right biggrin ?

Message edited by Blazius - Thursday, 10 Nov 2011, 23:03

FordStaffDate: Friday, 11 Nov 2011, 02:19 | Message # 21

And if I'd be super mega rich I'd first ask Summer what is her dream role which she always wanted to play in what kind of movie and I'd do that for her first. Only then I'd do the KOTOR movie and the TSCC, Firefly continuations.

One can dream right biggrin ?

I wish I was mega rich now just to do that. Why is it that rich people not do cool things like this with their money?

BlaziusDate: Friday, 11 Nov 2011, 02:41 | Message # 22
Quote (FordStaff)
I wish I was mega rich now just to do that. Why is it that rich people not do cool things like this with their money?

Because money always seems to go to people who don't deserve it and have no idea how to use it correctly. It seems to be a general rule. I don't know if its because only these people can earn that much money or they are changed in the money earning process somehow through.

chrisdvanneDate: Friday, 11 Nov 2011, 02:44 | Message # 23
Group: Administrators
Quote (FordStaff)

An Italian member of the Summer Glau Wiki had in mind to relaunch the TSCC franchise with Italian Investors and talked about it with us for months; i still haven't figured out if he was telling the truth.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

FordStaffDate: Friday, 11 Nov 2011, 02:48 | Message # 24

Because money always seems to go to people who don't deserve it and have no idea how to use it correctly. It seems to be a general rule. I don't know if its because only these people can earn that much money or they are changed in the money earning process somehow through.

It would just be so much more fun (and rewarding) using money to revive great things that went to the wayside rather than just buying another mansion with so many rooms that you are unlikely to see them all.

Message edited by FordStaff - Friday, 11 Nov 2011, 02:48

BlaziusDate: Friday, 11 Nov 2011, 02:49 | Message # 25
Quote (michelangelo)
An Italian member of the Summer Glau Wiki had in mind to relaunch the TSCC franchise with Italian Investors and talked about it with us for months; i still haven't figured out if he was telling the truth.

Well, he sounded determined to say the least. On the other hand I could say this too even if it has no basis.

BlaziusDate: Friday, 11 Nov 2011, 02:53 | Message # 26
Quote (FordStaff)
It would just be so much more fun (and rewarding) using money to revive great things that went to the wayside rather than just buying another mansion with so many rooms that you are unlikely to see them all.

People who are able to acquire large amounts of material posession likely become short sighted and forget that there are far more important and valuable things( not even say more enduring things) than those material things. It most likely doesn't even occur to them that they could spend it on something else.

BlaziusDate: Wednesday, 16 Nov 2011, 09:04 | Message # 27
Quote (Blazius)
Yes, somebody please make a female Summer Revan! I want to see my dream at least on picture

Apparently I heeded my own advice so I attempted to make my very first "fanart" ( I'd rather call it "fan messing with photoshop like a child in the sandbox" than "art"). My skills with Photoshop are on the zero level and what I did was by using a bunch of tutorials and trial and error( many error).

So here is the portrait of Darth Revan potrayed by Summer Glau by me(edit size was too big for its own good):

Its not a big deal but maybe it gives inspiration to the masters to show how a real Summer Revan is done biggrin ( thats why I did it)

Message edited by Blazius - Wednesday, 16 Nov 2011, 09:24

FordStaffDate: Wednesday, 16 Nov 2011, 09:09 | Message # 28
Its not a big deal but maybe it gives inspiration to the masters to show how a real Summer Revan is done biggrin ( thats why I did it)

Not a master piece but I can tell you that I like what I am seeing biggrin . You did a better job than I would.

Message edited by FordStaff - Wednesday, 16 Nov 2011, 09:10

BlaziusDate: Wednesday, 16 Nov 2011, 09:15 | Message # 29
Quote (FordStaff)
Not a master piece but I can tell you that I like what I am seeing . You did a better job than I would.

I suck at this you know. But now I can at least prove that I'm not just whining about how much I suck but I really suck biggrin

And as I said I just wanted to inspire others to help us see the Summer dream role at least on image.

KrelleKDate: Thursday, 17 Nov 2011, 03:16 | Message # 30
A very nice try indeed, I really like it. biggrin

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Creativity Section » Fanart » Thread for Starwarsified pics of Summer Glau
Search: