menu
person
Welcome to summer-glau.com, your fan source for all things Summer on the web. Browse around the site and visit our growing GALLERY housing over 65,000 photos. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook and be sure to visit the site again!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Creativity Section » Fanart » Thread for Starwarsified pics of Summer Glau
Thread for Starwarsified pics of Summer Glau
KrelleKDate: Friday, 21 Oct 2011, 12:46 | Message # 1
Group: Friends
could someone be talked into trying to Starwarsify pics of Summer, like perhaps adding the Twilek Lekku headtails, or perhaps adding small horns to her head like Zhabrak(lsimilar to those Darth Maul had) or some of the other humanoid races from starwars, I realise it will probably be even harder than like adding pointy ears to her in a bid to Vulcanify(startrek), Elfify(Lord of The Rings) her.

just kinda wondering how she would look like that

chrisdvanne_Date: Friday, 21 Oct 2011, 12:54 | Message # 2
Group: Administrators
I did this photomanipulation for a graphic of the Summer Glau Wiki Calendar but it took me a lot of efforts at the time and the result is not satisfying; i'm sure it can be made for Star Wars characters wink

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

FermiDate: Friday, 21 Oct 2011, 15:35 | Message # 3
Here is my starwars related fan art. Since I made these I have learned more about how to use photoshop.

Summer Glau

Summer Glau

Summer Glau

The backround is Coruscant the capital of the republic
Summer Glau

You can't stop the signal!

BlaziusDate: Friday, 21 Oct 2011, 20:16 | Message # 4
Quote (KrelleK)
could someone be talked into trying to Starwarsify pics of Summer, like perhaps adding the Twilek Lekku headtails, or perhaps adding small horns to her head like Zhabrak(lsimilar to those Darth Maul had) or some of the other humanoid races from starwars, I realise it will probably be even harder than like adding pointy ears to her in a bid to Vulcanify(startrek), Elfify(Lord of The Rings) her.

just kinda wondering how she would look like that

KrelleK, I love you biggrin ! I suggested a similar thing before but it never occured to me to create a thread for some reason. I think too that there aren't many SW pics of Summer despite it'd be a logical thing to do to the Queen of Sci-fi.

Quote (michelangelo)
I did this photomanipulation for a graphic of the Summer Glau Wiki Calendar but it took me a lot of efforts at the time and the result is not satisfying; i'm sure it can be made for Star Wars characters

I'd say its a good start for a Sith Summer graphic( I would like to see a Sith Summer very much). You'd only need to add her red lightsaber(s) somehow and its a good start.

This also looks like a good start:

(I didn't create it)

Summer Glau is so awesome, it isn't even funny!
Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull Throne!

FermiDate: Sunday, 23 Oct 2011, 18:05 | Message # 5
Quote (KrelleK)
could someone be talked into trying to Starwarsify pics of Summer, like perhaps adding the Twilek Lekku headtails,

Here I tried:
Summer Glau

Do you like it?

You can't stop the signal!

termi-ninja-torDate: Sunday, 23 Oct 2011, 18:23 | Message # 6
Quote (Fermi)
Do you like it?

Very nice images.

The image that Blazius posted in Message #4 also reminded me a little bit of Trinity in the Matrix.

BlaziusDate: Sunday, 23 Oct 2011, 22:57 | Message # 7
Quote (Fermi)
Do you like it?

I certainly like it! Its very good. I didn't know that Summer would make such a beautiful Twi'lek. Nice colors as always and the Death Star II was a very nice touch.

Quote (termi-ninja-tor)
The image that Blazius posted in Message #4 also reminded me a little bit of Trinity in the Matrix.

The outfit is badass and sexy, matching Trinitys profile I guess. You can make many different characters matching those characteristics I suppose. A Sith Summer is just one of them.

I forgot to mention that message 3 images are very nice too.

The first is funny and cute. The second reminds me how well River would fit in SW( crossover anybody?). The third reminds me that Cameron would also fit in well. Did you know that there are Terminators in SW?

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Human_replica_droid biggrin

Message edited by Blazius - Sunday, 23 Oct 2011, 23:07

chrisdvanne_Date: Monday, 24 Oct 2011, 02:17 | Message # 8
Quote (Fermi)
Do you like it?

Very nice!

I'm in contact with an amateur manga cartoonist; i will try to get a few Star Wars drawings.

chrisdvanne_Date: Monday, 24 Oct 2011, 14:19 | Message # 9
Quote (michelangelo)
I'm in contact with an amateur manga cartoonist; i will try to get a few Star Wars drawings.

Lol. The cartoonist i'm in contact with is not Boulet who draw the Firefly fanart. Funny coincidence thouh smile

KrelleKDate: Wednesday, 09 Nov 2011, 09:30 | Message # 10
Quote (Fermi)
Quote (KrelleK)
could someone be talked into trying to Starwarsify pics of Summer, like perhaps adding the Twilek Lekku headtails,

Here I tried:

Do you like it?

Sorry I was late to answer it, had forgot where i made this thread, and also played a little vampire masquerade bloodlines, if know it.

all of them, are very nice lookingI really like her as a Twilek, looks badass and yes quite sexy too love it, she would also looks really good as a female Revan

BlaziusDate: Thursday, 10 Nov 2011, 00:12 | Message # 11
Quote (KrelleK)
she would also looks really good as a female Revan

Yes, somebody please make a female Summer Revan! I want to see my dream at least on picture biggrin

FordStaffDate: Thursday, 10 Nov 2011, 00:31 | Message # 12
Yes, somebody please make a female Summer Revan! I want to see my dream at least on picture biggrin

Just one step closer to the big screen... well, not really, but why not.

Keep Flying - Not much, but it's enough.

BlaziusDate: Thursday, 10 Nov 2011, 03:27 | Message # 13
Quote (FordStaff)
Just one step closer to the big screen... well, not really, but why not.

I'd like to see it on big screen so much. I think fan films exist of KOTOR already but without Summer it'd be pointless,right?

How much money it may take to hire Summer for a fan film? biggrin

FordStaffDate: Thursday, 10 Nov 2011, 04:13 | Message # 14
How much money it may take to hire Summer for a fan film? biggrin

Oh god no. Please do not put her in your fan film unless you have got the budget to make the movie worthy of Summer. You can not give legitimacy to it by hiring Summer and then make it with B-movie effects, that would be an embarrassment to Summer fans, Star Wars fans, Science Fiction fans, pretty much nerds everywhere would feel the disturbance in the force caused by such a thing. Yes I know you are joking, but need to make sure that if you get just enough money to pay Summer off, you will not do it. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD NO. angry . Maybe I am overreacting biggrin .

Keep Flying - Not much, but it's enough.

Message edited by FordStaff - Thursday, 10 Nov 2011, 04:19

Jason_ConnorDate: Thursday, 10 Nov 2011, 05:04 | Message # 15
As awesome and badass it would be for Summer to play Revan, Revan does wear a mask most of the time so I guess IMHO it could lead up to where she meets up with the Sith Emperor and have a violent/exciting fight with Mandalore.

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Creativity Section » Fanart » Thread for Starwarsified pics of Summer Glau
Search: