menu
person
Welcome to summer-glau.com, your fan source for all things Summer on the web. Browse around the site and visit our growing GALLERY housing over 65,000 photos. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook and be sure to visit the site again!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Summer Glau appreciation » Would you watch Summer on a doctor, lawyer or cop show ?
Would you watch Summer on a doctor, lawyer or cop show ?
chrisdvanne_ Post # 16 | Friday, 04 Feb 2011 - 22:23
Group: Administrators
I usually don't like "parents issues", like in Alias for example, or in Chuck. We have not see yet Orwell's daddy issues.

In every movie or tv show, the main plot is ALWAYS coupled with parents issues and at some point the two plots intersects. For example, the killer in a cop movie always kidnaps or threatens the cop's daughter or wife ("Die Hard" saga).

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

chrisdvanne_ Post # 17 | Saturday, 05 Feb 2011 - 11:17
Quote (Chief)
Something like Alias would also be cool.

James Cameron is working on an adaptation of his 1994 action comedy "True Lies" that starred Arnold Schwarzenegger and Jamie Lee Curtis for ABC; it is still in the pipeline yet but that could be an opportunity for Summer.
Of course we've seen that before : Mr & Mrs Smith, Killers, Day & Knight, Undercovers, Burn Notice or even Chuck.

Read the article at Deadline : ABC Lands James Cameron's 'True Lies'

chrisdvanne_ Post # 18 | Sunday, 06 Feb 2011 - 07:52
@Fermi

It's becoming difficult and confusing to follow a discussion about Summer's future work because we talk about it in three threads at the same time :

1) The Cape cancelled, season cut short
2) What would be the best role/genre for Summer?
3) Would you watch Summer on a doctor, lawyer or cop show ?

I suggest we continue the discussion on the second thread . We should avoid talking about this topic on the first one and close the third one while merging its posts with the second one.

KrelleK Post # 19 | Sunday, 13 Feb 2011 - 13:29
Group: Friends
Quote (michelangelo)
@Fermi
It's becoming difficult and confusing to follow a discussion about Summer's future work because we talk about it in three threads at the same time :
1) The Cape cancelled, season cut short
2) What would be the best role/genre for Summer?
3) Would you watch Summer on a doctor, lawyer or cop show ?
I suggest we continue the discussion on the second thread . We should avoid talking about this topic on the first one and close the third one while merging its posts with the second one.

that might be a good idea biggrin biggrin

chrisdvanne_ Post # 20 | Sunday, 13 Feb 2011 - 13:46
Quote (KrelleK)
that might be a good idea

You just ruined it by bumping thid thread tongue

Charley_Dixon Post # 21 | Sunday, 13 Feb 2011 - 22:01
Quote (michelangelo)
@Fermi It's becoming difficult and confusing to follow a discussion about Summer's future work because we talk about it in three threads at the same time : 1) The Cape cancelled, season cut short 2) What would be the best role/genre for Summer? 3) Would you watch Summer on a doctor, lawyer or cop show ? I suggest we continue the discussion on the second thread . We should avoid talking about this topic on the first one and close the third one while merging its posts with the second one.

This thread is closed by request. Please continue discussion here: http://summer-glau.com/forum/24-103-1.

P.S.I do not think merging threads is a good idea.

Cameron: My brother says if you want to be good at anything, you have to practice every day.

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Summer Glau appreciation » Would you watch Summer on a doctor, lawyer or cop show ?
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search: