Juke Joint!
By Admirator

The Happy Birthday thread
By KevinInEngland

Summer Glau at MCM Belfast Comic Con 2017
By chrisdvanne

Misc. News on Pilots and Series
By robbo

The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at MCM London Comic Con 2017
By chrisdvanne

Photos of celebrities from the Glau-verse & beyond
By robbo

Game of Thrones
By robbo

Summer Glau at Rose City Comic Con 2016
By chrisdvanne

Interesting about the franchise and other TSCC things
By KevinInEngland

New comments

chrisdvanne on: First images of Summer from MCM Belfast Comic Con

John Crooks on: First images of Summer from MCM Belfast Comic Con

Jimmy PK on: First images of Summer from MCM Belfast Comic Con

Martin John on: First images of Summer from MCM Belfast Comic Con

chrisdvanne on: First images of Summer from MCM Belfast Comic Con

Martin John on: First images of Summer from MCM Belfast Comic Con

robbo on: Summer looks fierce in a fashion photo shoot by Joan Allen

chrisdvanne on: Serenity Comic - All Aboard the feels train

chrisdvanne on: Summer looks fierce in a fashion photo shoot by Joan Allen

RedsBaron on: Summer looks fierce in a fashion photo shoot by Joan Allen

New videos

00:01:17

00:14:30

00:03:40

New Forum Posts Members Forum Rules Search

Page 9 of 11«127891011»
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Summer Glau appreciation » Guess who is in the picture! (Can you guess who is the mystery guest with Summer?)
Guess who is in the picture!
Date: Thursday, 2014 Jan 02, 13:33 GMT | Message # 1

Site Admin

The photo Gallery of Summer-Glau.com contains more than 48,000 images in 618 albums and there's many gems among them that are just waiting to be discovered. In this thread, I invite you to discover who is featured in the picture with Summer Glau, whether it is a friend, another celebrity, someone she worked with or more generally someone you wouldn't necessarily have recognized at first sight.

The photo below serves only as an illustration for this introduction message; the "Guess who?" pictures will be posted in other messages.

Guess who is the mystery guest with Summer Glau?
Guess who is the mystery guest with Summer Glau?

The pictures are taken from premieres, conventions, etc. Remember that it will be more or less easy for someone to recognize the person in the photo, depending on what one's watches on TV or one's knowledge of Summer's work and public appearances.

The goal of this thread is not necessarily to be the first to discover the identity of the mystery guest (you can sustain the suspense by simply giving hints instead of giving the name right axaway) but to say in all honesty if you would have recognised the mystery guest. Also, feel free to submit a photo yourself.

Have fun!

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Date: Thursday, 2014 Feb 27, 09:09 GMT | Message # 121

Site Admin

Okay, our mysterious guest is Keith "The Dean of Mean" Jardine: a well-known MMA fighter who also starred in a few movies and TV shows. You can find more information about him on Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keith_Jardine . For this question I used his picture from IMDB: http://www.imdb.com/media/rm442344448/nm2077124 , but usually he looks like this:

He appeared as Ramsey Pollack in the Hawaii Five-0 episode "Kekoa". You may see him with Summer Glau on this photo:

H50 Kekoa on-set photo

P.S. Sorry chrisdvanne for trying to catch you but I realized that would be a good chance to provide a confusing hint. wink
Attachments: 5361751.jpg(48Kb)

Cameron: My brother says if you want to be good at anything, you have to practice every day.

Date: Thursday, 2014 Feb 27, 09:18 GMT | Message # 122

Site Admin

Quote Fox012 ()
I'm such a geek because I know the Answer...

Yes, I'm impressed. Super geek! I was thinking that we might consider creating a hall of fame for this thread and you would definitely be the first person there. smile

Cameron: My brother says if you want to be good at anything, you have to practice every day.

Date: Thursday, 2014 Feb 27, 15:18 GMT | Message # 123

Friends

Quote Charley_Dixon ()
Yes, I'm impressed. Super geek! I was thinking that we might consider creating a hall of fame for this thread and you would definitely be the first person there. smile

Thank you Charley =)

Of course I noticed him in Hawaii-five-O but I also know him from the Movie "Gamer" and from "Death Warrior" the latter is the male equivalent of the Recently released Raze movie which is the female counterpart =)

the Picture hint fro Hawaii-five-O i took from this video =)

"I saw the victims of a senseless crime, I was reminded that we don’t know when or where our time on Earth will end. When or where we will breathe our last breath." -- Jessica "Redfield" Ghawi

Message edited by Fox012 - Thursday, 2014 Feb 27, 15:27

Date: Thursday, 2014 Feb 27, 16:36 GMT | Message # 124

Site Admin

Quote Charley_Dixon ()
our mysterious guest is Keith "The Dean of Mean" Jardine: a well-known MMA fighter who also starred in a few movies and TV shows.

That was a good one!

Our next mystery guest is not a celebrity and doesn't appear in movies tv/shows. But you may have already seen his photo online wondering "who is this guy and what is he doing here?", which makes him a perfect candidate for this thread smile

Here's the photo featuring our mystery guest posing with Summer Glau at Calgary Comic Expo on June 2011.

Summer Glau at Calgary Comic Expo - Canada June 17 - 19, 2011

Good luck everyone!

Date: Thursday, 2014 Feb 27, 23:50 GMT | Message # 125

Friends

wink

"I saw the victims of a senseless crime, I was reminded that we don’t know when or where our time on Earth will end. When or where we will breathe our last breath." -- Jessica "Redfield" Ghawi

Date: Friday, 2014 Feb 28, 10:59 GMT | Message # 126

Site Admin

Ref #126

And another find for Fox012!!
Yep, the username of our mystery guest inevitably reminds Scooby Doo  smile

Find below photos of our mystery guest with the entire cast of Arrow - should give you his location.

Arrow cast on set - Stephen AmellArrow cast on set - John BarrowmanArrow cast on set - Emily Bett RickardsArrow cast on set - Stephen AmellArrow cast on set - Kevin Alejandro
Arrow cast on set - Colton HaynesArrow cast on set - Katie CassidyArrow cast on set - Bex Taylor-KlausArrow cast on set - David RamseyArrow cast on set - Emily Bett Rickards and Colton Haynes

Name a celebrity and there's a good chance our mystery guest has been photographed with him/her wink

Date: Friday, 2014 Feb 28, 19:33 GMT | Message # 127

Friends

Quote chrisdvanne ()
And another find for Fox012!!

thanks Chris =)

Date: Thursday, 2014 Mar 06, 04:13 GMT | Message # 128

Site Admin

Quote chrisdvanne ()
the username of our mystery guest inevitably reminds Scooby Doo

Any other hints?

Date: Thursday, 2014 Mar 06, 11:00 GMT | Message # 129

Site Admin

Quote Charley_Dixon ()
Any other hints?

How's that for a hint?

Sean Koo
On set at Once Upon a Time. Wired into the recording system, got my chair, let the fun begin.
This was a set visit I was at few weeks ago. I just got quite the star treatment at it haha I don't have the patience to work those long hours.

Once Upon A Time set

I'm not sure what Sean's main activity is, but he obviously adores to be on set with actors and sometimes gives a hand at red carpet events or conventions in Vancouver. And he loves to stage photo ops with celebrities, for our greatest pleasure.

The photo with Sean and Summer I showed you in message #125 above wasn't staged, unlike this other one taken at FedCon 2009.

I asked her "In your best Terminator face, can you pretend to strangle me?" Not even 1 second of hesitation on her part :)

Strangled by a Terminato

About Fox012's hint: Sean's Twitter username is @scoobykoo, hence the "Scooby Doo" clip smile

Some funny pictures of Sean and the Supernatural cast, Jensen Ackles, Jared Padalecki and Misha Collins.

Funny photo op with Supernatural actor Jensen AcklesFunny photo op with Supernatural actor Jared PadaleckiFunny photo op with Supernatural actor Misha Collins

Watch more pictures of Sean Koo posing with celebrities on his Flickr photostream.

Date: Friday, 2014 Mar 07, 22:20 GMT | Message # 130

Site Admin

Quote chrisdvanne ()
How's that for a hint?

This was probably the hardest one for me. Now someone needs to post something easier. smile

Date: Saturday, 2014 Mar 08, 01:25 GMT | Message # 131

Site Admin

Quote Charley_Dixon ()
This was probably the hardest one for me. Now someone needs to post something easier.

Sean Koo attends a lot of conventions and many fans have met him at one point or another, or have seen photos of him with celebrities, without necessarily knowing who he was though.
Just like for every other mystery guest I have submitted, I already mentioned him in the forum. Including him in this thread was my way to pay homage to this passionate lover of celebrities.

Date: Monday, 2014 Mar 17, 19:12 GMT | Message # 132

Site Admin

Finding the identity of our next Mystery Guest shouldn't be a problem.

Hint: you might find the character she plays on TV useful in case of a zombie apocalypse.

Date: Monday, 2014 Mar 17, 22:02 GMT | Message # 133

Friends

i know who that is. but i won't say yet. it'll spoil the fun.

No power in the 'verse can stop me.

Date: Friday, 2014 Jun 27, 00:33 GMT | Message # 134

Site Admin

Quote REG ()
Hint: you might find the character she plays on TV useful in case of a zombie apocalypse.

Our mystery guest is Alanna Masterson, who played Zoe McCarthy in Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles S02Ep15 "Desert Cantos" 'cf picture below).

Alanna Masterson in Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles S02Ep15 <br /> Desert Cantos

Alanna is currently playing the role of Tara Chambler in The Walking Dead.

Date: Friday, 2014 Jun 27, 09:15 GMT | Message # 135

Site Admin

Summer Glau has been photographed with our new mystery guest at a pre Emmy Awards party in Los Angeles on September 22, 2013.

FYI, the photo came out blurry from the start, I didn't altered it digitally for this thread.

Can you guess who is the celebrity posing with Summer?

Summer Glau - 65th Emmy Awards Before Party - September 22, 2013

You can watch another photo of Summer Glau looking lovely in her floral dress at a pre Emmy party in the Gallery.

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Summer Glau appreciation » Guess who is in the picture! (Can you guess who is the mystery guest with Summer?)
Page 9 of 11«127891011»
Search: