MCM Belfast Comic Con
June 24-25, 2017

MCM Ireland Comic Con
July 1-2, 2017

Submit a News or Article
By chrisdvanne

Sarah & Cameron in TSCC - I Was Made For Loving You - video
By chrisdvanne

The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
By chrisdvanne

The Happy Birthday thread
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at Rose City Comic Con 2016
By chrisdvanne

The official funny thread
By chrisdvanne

What was the best Cameron fighting scene in TSCC?
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at Dallas Comic Con 2014
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at Planet Comicon Kansas City 2017
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at Comic Con Russia 2015
By chrisdvanne

New comments

Admirator on: The Serenity cast hopes to make a trilogy in unearthed 2004 video interviews

chrisdvanne on: The Serenity cast hopes to make a trilogy in unearthed 2004 video interviews

chrisdvanne on: River Tam figure in the next Firefly Loot Crate!

chrisdvanne on: Have a question for Summer? Here's your chance to ask it!

William on: Have a question for Summer? Here's your chance to ask it!

resurgance2001 on: Have a question for Summer? Here's your chance to ask it!

dmitriy on: Have a question for Summer? Here's your chance to ask it!

Eric Hammers on: Have a question for Summer? Here's your chance to ask it!

New videos

00:05:50

00:05:42

00:01:20

New Forum Posts Members Forum Rules Search

Page 7 of 11«12567891011»
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Summer Glau appreciation » Guess who is in the picture! (Can you guess who is the mystery guest with Summer?)
Guess who is in the picture!
Date: Thursday, 2014 Jan 02, 13:33 GMT | Message # 1

Site Admin

The photo Gallery of Summer-Glau.com contains more than 48,000 images in 618 albums and there's many gems among them that are just waiting to be discovered. In this thread, I invite you to discover who is featured in the picture with Summer Glau, whether it is a friend, another celebrity, someone she worked with or more generally someone you wouldn't necessarily have recognized at first sight.

The photo below serves only as an illustration for this introduction message; the "Guess who?" pictures will be posted in other messages.

Guess who is the mystery guest with Summer Glau?
Guess who is the mystery guest with Summer Glau?

The pictures are taken from premieres, conventions, etc. Remember that it will be more or less easy for someone to recognize the person in the photo, depending on what one's watches on TV or one's knowledge of Summer's work and public appearances.

The goal of this thread is not necessarily to be the first to discover the identity of the mystery guest (you can sustain the suspense by simply giving hints instead of giving the name right axaway) but to say in all honesty if you would have recognised the mystery guest. Also, feel free to submit a photo yourself.

Have fun!

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Date: Saturday, 2014 Feb 08, 15:16 GMT | Message # 91

Friends

Quote chrisdvanne ()
Is this character from the animated movie Superman/Batman: Apocalypse
I haven't seen that yet but from my research I can tell you that this character is not in that movie. Go fish :P ... you are fishing in a good spot wink

Message edited by PurpleHayes - Saturday, 2014 Feb 08, 15:19

Date: Saturday, 2014 Feb 08, 21:43 GMT | Message # 92

Friends

Quote PurpleHayes ()
Really enjoyed puzzling over everybody's mystery guest submissions and now as promised I've got one of my own for you all!

I've tried to make it hard in the same way as Chris' Jordi Caballero submission, in that the picture with Summer will come later and the
guest is not immediately recognisable.

Let's see if you've all got your thinking hats on
No cheaters looking up my image URL (I actually chose a picture where the URL doesn't make it totally obvious anyway)

Here is your mystery guest:

Who has the smarts to correctly guess the name of the face of the voice of the face with no face?!

I know it might be a challenging one but a few members might know this character and it won't prove so difficult for them.
If you ask me something I might be able to give you a clue and maybe if someone gets it first they can give a clue to help each other out.

Best of luck to everyone!

biggrin cool

I know the answer hehe :P

"I saw the victims of a senseless crime, I was reminded that we don’t know when or where our time on Earth will end. When or where we will breathe our last breath." -- Jessica "Redfield" Ghawi

Message edited by Fox012 - Saturday, 2014 Feb 08, 21:44

Date: Sunday, 2014 Feb 09, 20:48 GMT | Message # 93

Friends

Congratulations Fox, good work, and a decent clue! I had forgotten about this band.

Date: Monday, 2014 Feb 10, 01:35 GMT | Message # 94

Friends

Quote PurpleHayes ()
Congratulations Fox, good work, and a decent clue! I had forgotten about this band.

Thank you =)

"I saw the victims of a senseless crime, I was reminded that we don’t know when or where our time on Earth will end. When or where we will breathe our last breath." -- Jessica "Redfield" Ghawi

Date: Monday, 2014 Feb 10, 03:10 GMT | Message # 95

Friends

Hyper, Hyper  Scooter! Awesome band.

Date: Monday, 2014 Feb 10, 07:36 GMT | Message # 96

Site Admin

Quote Fox012 ()
I know the answer hehe :P

Okay, I cheated by looking at URL and I think I know the answer too. I'm not a comics expert so otherwise there would be no way for me to find the answer.

Cameron: My brother says if you want to be good at anything, you have to practice every day.

Date: Monday, 2014 Feb 10, 11:09 GMT | Message # 97

Friends

That's OK Charley I would probably have had to do the same since I'm no comic book guy either I only came across it through other searches.
I know you still had to do a little detective work but if I had chosen other images the URL would too much have spoiled the game.

Next time ask questions for a clue first though, there are lots I could give like something to do with the other work the guest has done: I was originally planning to take an image from Star Trek: Deep Space Nine until I found the faceless picture and decided it was a better challenge. happy That should prove a fairly substantial hint for anyone who is still guessing wink

Date: Monday, 2014 Feb 10, 16:11 GMT | Message # 98

Friends

well.. the video was a broad hint if you pay attention because it's in the video as well..

Purple Hayes you should know that in this forum there are some geeks for whom this was a piece of cake *coughs* Question *coughs*  wink

Well I think it's time to solve the mystery wink

His name is "the Question" and he originates from the DC / Marvels Comic's "Justice League"

see here

The question is Voiced by Jeffrey Combs some of you might know this actor from the Star Trek franchise he also appeared in an older Sci-Fy Flick called "Fortress" (along with many other movies & shows) also he gave his voice for other series and video games!

Message edited by Fox012 - Monday, 2014 Feb 10, 16:27

Date: Monday, 2014 Feb 10, 17:42 GMT | Message # 99

Friends

Hold your horses Fox!!   shok   Aren't we forgetting something?!   unsure

We can't very well reveal our mystery guest and then have him leave without even being pictured with Summer! happy
And you didn't even mention the fact that he plays Dr. Kevin Burkhoff alongside Summer's Tess Doerner in The 4400. surprised

Here they are together in the diner episode 4x09 'Daddy's Little Girl' and it looks as though Dr. Burkhoff just told a hilarious joke that he hates, but which Tess finds very amusing!

How delightful! A great show with lots of fantastic Summer moments, the 4400 is definitely worth a watch!  yes

I'm remembering only what I was told by chris:

keep in mind that not all visitors of the Summer Glau Wiki know everything
about Summer's work, let alone the people who have worked with her.

I thought one or two members are big fans of DC universe but he's not the most well known character so I expected to leave most everyone scratching their heads  blink

Well that's it from The Question and Mr. Coombs! They are going home now! Bye Bye Jeff! bye

"Goodbye Summer Glau Fans! Thanks very much for having me!"  lol

Message edited by PurpleHayes - Monday, 2014 Feb 10, 17:44

Date: Monday, 2014 Feb 10, 17:55 GMT | Message # 100

Site Admin

Quote PurpleHayes ()
I was originally planning to take an image from Star Trek: Deep Space Nine

Not sure I would have found who it was with that image but I guess more people would have I guess. Anyway that was a great submission, thanks PurpleHayes!

Side note: you're right, it's better when people ask questions but even if they don't, never forget that many people visit the site without leaving a comment.

Date: Monday, 2014 Feb 10, 22:49 GMT | Message # 101

Friends

Quote PurpleHayes ()
Hold your horses Fox!!

I just leaved something out for you to fill :P and as expected you come up with summer pic's from the 4400 and some more Information hehe wink Good Job =)

Message edited by Fox012 - Monday, 2014 Feb 10, 22:52

Date: Sunday, 2014 Feb 16, 23:28 GMT | Message # 102

Friends

ahh Summer when she still had her birth mark. I think that's what it was?

No power in the 'verse can stop me.

Date: Friday, 2014 Feb 21, 01:05 GMT | Message # 103

Site Admin

New guess who picture.

This photo was obviously taken on set of a movie/television show; I'm not saying on which set, of course. I have also masked the face of the girl on the right because it would give away too easily on which set this photo was taken. Our mystery guest is the young woman on the left (with the white t-shirt).

As usual, don't give away the answer too soon if you think you know who is our mystery guest.

Date: Sunday, 2014 Feb 23, 00:38 GMT | Message # 104

Site Admin

Here's the original photo. You may recognize the the girl on the right, which will give you the name of the tv show.

dollhouse behind-the-scenes photo

Date: Sunday, 2014 Feb 23, 06:05 GMT | Message # 105

Friends

Dullhouse... tongue

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Summer Glau appreciation » Guess who is in the picture! (Can you guess who is the mystery guest with Summer?)
Page 7 of 11«12567891011»
Search: