To be announced

Peter Panzerfaust Motion Comic
To be announced

Upcoming Events

Wizard World Comic Con Austin
November 17-19, 2017

Wizard World Comic Con New Orleans
January 5-7, 2017

The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
By chrisdvanne

The official funny thread
By Admirator

TSCC fanfictions
By The1Russter

obsessed with Summer
By diya123working

Josh Friedman news
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at San Francisco Comic Con 2017
By chrisdvanne

The Fanart Thread
By chrisdvanne

Misc. News on Movies and other Tidbits
By chrisdvanne

Submit a News or Article
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at Wizard World Chicago Comic Con 2017
By chrisdvanne

New comments

Admirator on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

chrisdvanne on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

Admirator on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

chrisdvanne on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

Lewis on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

Lewis on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

Jimmy PK on: Convention stories : Gregg's trip to Nashville to meet Summer

New videos

00:02:30

00:01:03

00:44:02

New Forum Posts Members Forum Rules Search

Page 6 of 11«12456781011»
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Summer Glau appreciation » Guess who is in the picture! (Can you guess who is the mystery guest with Summer?)
Guess who is in the picture!
Date: Thursday, 2014 Jan 02, 13:33 GMT | Message # 1

Site Admin

The photo Gallery of Summer-Glau.com contains more than 48,000 images in 618 albums and there's many gems among them that are just waiting to be discovered. In this thread, I invite you to discover who is featured in the picture with Summer Glau, whether it is a friend, another celebrity, someone she worked with or more generally someone you wouldn't necessarily have recognized at first sight.

The photo below serves only as an illustration for this introduction message; the "Guess who?" pictures will be posted in other messages.

Guess who is the mystery guest with Summer Glau?
Guess who is the mystery guest with Summer Glau?

The pictures are taken from premieres, conventions, etc. Remember that it will be more or less easy for someone to recognize the person in the photo, depending on what one's watches on TV or one's knowledge of Summer's work and public appearances.

The goal of this thread is not necessarily to be the first to discover the identity of the mystery guest (you can sustain the suspense by simply giving hints instead of giving the name right axaway) but to say in all honesty if you would have recognised the mystery guest. Also, feel free to submit a photo yourself.

Have fun!

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Date: Friday, 2014 Feb 07, 23:06 GMT | Message # 76

Friends

Quote Charley_Dixon ()
Please someone post an answer,

kristanna "Terminatrix" Loken  =)

"I saw the victims of a senseless crime, I was reminded that we don’t know when or where our time on Earth will end. When or where we will breathe our last breath." -- Jessica "Redfield" Ghawi

Message edited by Fox012 - Friday, 2014 Feb 07, 23:06

Date: Saturday, 2014 Feb 08, 00:47 GMT | Message # 77

Friends

wait so who's the third then? because Kristanna actually occurred to me as a lady with something unique in common with Summer, but then I dismissed it because I don't know of any third Terminator girl. Does that mean there's going to be a girl Terminator in the new series? But it can't even be that because 'Autumn 2008'.
I'm missing something here.

Message edited by PurpleHayes - Saturday, 2014 Feb 08, 00:48

Date: Saturday, 2014 Feb 08, 01:29 GMT | Message # 78

Site Admin

Quote Fox012 ()
kristanna "Terminatrix" Loken  =)

Full name: Kristanna Sommer Løken . LOL

Date: Saturday, 2014 Feb 08, 01:31 GMT | Message # 79

Site Admin

Quote PurpleHayes ()
I'm missing something here.

To be honest, something isn't clear for me either.

Date: Saturday, 2014 Feb 08, 01:51 GMT | Message # 80

Friends

wait wait! I know it! The third lady is Bonnie Morgan who played Terminator Rosie in TSCC 'The Tower Is Tall But The Fall Is Short'. She is part of the same club because she, Summer and Kristanna are the only 3 actresses to have played Terminators (Terminatrixes?) to date.

Here she is doing her thing:

Attachments: 1590090.jpg(19Kb)

Date: Saturday, 2014 Feb 08, 04:06 GMT | Message # 81

Site Admin

Quote Fox012 ()
kristanna "Terminatrix" Loken =)

Quote chrisdvanne ()
Full name: Kristanna Sommer Løken . LOL

Exactly! smile And here is that picture from our gallery:

Summer and Kristanna

Quote PurpleHayes ()
The third lady is Bonnie Morgan who played Terminator Rosie in TSCC

You got the idea but there is another actress who played a terminator with default appearance as a female before Bonnie Morgan. I was asking about Shirley Manson:

Note that I specifically mentioned "default appearance as a female" because otherwise Jenette Goldstein and Leslie Hamilton Gearren should be in the list too:

but those were just two short scenes.

Anyway that question was supposed to be a hint smile
Attachments: 1843328.jpg(29Kb) · 5657154.jpg(23Kb) · 7579167.png(174Kb)

Cameron: My brother says if you want to be good at anything, you have to practice every day.

Date: Saturday, 2014 Feb 08, 05:22 GMT | Message # 82

Friends

Quote PurpleHayes ()
wait wait! I know it! The third lady is Bonnie Morgan who played Terminator Rosie in TSCC 'The Tower Is Tall But The Fall Is Short'. She is part of the same club because she, Summer and Kristanna are the only 3 actresses to have played Terminators (Terminatrixes?) to date.

Here she is doing her thing:

you forgot about Shirley Manson

she played a T-1001

No power in the 'verse can stop me.

Date: Saturday, 2014 Feb 08, 05:40 GMT | Message # 83

Site Admin

Quote REG ()
you forgot about Shirley Manson

Actually when I was thinking about this question the first name that came to my mind was Bonnie Morgan too. Only in a second or two I was like: "wait, I forgot about Shirley Manson". smile

Cameron: My brother says if you want to be good at anything, you have to practice every day.

Date: Saturday, 2014 Feb 08, 05:59 GMT | Message # 84

Friends

I did forget about Shirley Manson yeah I don't really know how that happened  unsure
Is it really a club of 3 then? I think it depends how you look at it.

Shirley Manson showed up first, but the episode with Bonnie also aired in Fall/Autumn 2008, specifically October. Shirley isn't shown killing Catherine Weaver in the series but the T1000+ models only get their appearance when they stab someone so I could argue the default is an asexual amorphous metallic blob, while the mechanical ones must be given their skin when they get built with that being their default.
If you look at it that way neither Shirley nor Jenette nor Leslie belong in the club.  wink

But, this is all rather too much technicality for my liking.
From now on can we please say it's a club of 6 for the sake of removing all these 'ifs', 'buts' and possibility of different interpretations. smile
I should have got Shirley though since you did ask for the 3rd one to join. but then look at it another way and Kristanna is 3rd! it's too confusing! 6 ftw

Message edited by PurpleHayes - Saturday, 2014 Feb 08, 06:06

Date: Saturday, 2014 Feb 08, 06:24 GMT | Message # 85

Site Admin

Quote PurpleHayes ()
If you look at it that way neither Shirley nor Jenette nor Leslie belong in the club.

Okay, let the words be "default on-screen appearance as a female". wink Because otherwise TX's default appearance is also questionable (for example in a few scenes it was played by Mark Famiglietti).

Quote PurpleHayes ()
Is it really a club of 3 then?

I did not say no other actresses played a terminator. I was just asking about the first three. smile We should also add Erin Fleming who played T1001 in "Today Is the Day: Part 2" to the list too. And we should probably add Julie Ann Emery because she played nurse Hobson (but it was not clear if she was a terminator or some other type of cyborg; and actually the whole episode was a dream smile ).

Edit: and of course I forgot to mention Bobbi Sue Luther from "Goodbye to All That".

Date: Saturday, 2014 Feb 08, 06:38 GMT | Message # 86

Friends

You are right Charley. This club thing just gets bigger and more confusing the more you think about it! tongue
I wasn't sure about T-X at all either its like a combination of types.
Who is Mark Famigletti? I'll have to look those scenes up.
First 3 is even debatable though given those from Judgement Day.
And yet more I had forgotten about! club of 8 then?
I don't think the dreaming thing matters if we can include them all in the club its not questionable and 'the more the merrier' am I right? biggrin

Edit: club of 9!

Message edited by PurpleHayes - Saturday, 2014 Feb 08, 06:39

Date: Saturday, 2014 Feb 08, 06:47 GMT | Message # 87

Site Admin

Quote PurpleHayes ()
Who is Mark Famigletti

He played Scott Petersen - Kate Brewster's fiancé killed by TX.

Quote PurpleHayes ()
This club thing just gets bigger and more confusing the more you think about it!

And if we start thinking whether we should add stunt doubles then names like Heather Arthur and already mentioned Sonja Munsterman come to mind too... tongue

So yes, I absolutely agree that making the full list is confusing. smile

Date: Saturday, 2014 Feb 08, 06:56 GMT | Message # 88

Friends

I think it's safer not leaving anyone out because if we are wrong about it we might be facing termination tongue

Date: Saturday, 2014 Feb 08, 07:23 GMT | Message # 89

Friends

Really enjoyed puzzling over everybody's mystery guest submissions and now as promised I've got one of my own for you all!

I've tried to make it hard in the same way as Chris' Jordi Caballero submission, in that the picture with Summer will come later and the
guest is not immediately recognisable.

Let's see if you've all got your thinking hats on
No cheaters looking up my image URL (I actually chose a picture where the URL doesn't make it totally obvious anyway)

Here is your mystery guest:

Who has the smarts to correctly guess the name of the face of the voice of the face with no face?!

I know it might be a challenging one but a few members might know this character and it won't prove so difficult for them.
If you ask me something I might be able to give you a clue and maybe if someone gets it first they can give a clue to help each other out.

Best of luck to everyone!

Message edited by PurpleHayes - Saturday, 2014 Feb 08, 07:37

Date: Saturday, 2014 Feb 08, 13:40 GMT | Message # 90

Site Admin

Quote PurpleHayes ()
Here is your mystery guest:

Is this character from the animated movie Superman/Batman: Apocalypse (2010), inwhich Summer Glau voices Kara Zor-El/Supergirl ?

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Summer Glau appreciation » Guess who is in the picture! (Can you guess who is the mystery guest with Summer?)
Page 6 of 11«12456781011»
Search: