To be announced

Upcoming Events

Wizard World Comic Con Austin
November 17-19, 2017

Wizard World Comic Con New Orleans
January 5-7, 2017

The Fanart Thread
By chrisdvanne

The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
By chrisdvanne

Josh Friedman news
By chrisdvanne

Misc. News on Movies and other Tidbits
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at San Francisco Comic Con 2017
By chrisdvanne

The official funny thread
By Admirator

Submit a News or Article
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at Wizard World Chicago Comic Con 2017
By chrisdvanne

The Happy Birthday thread
By KevinInEngland

Serenity Blu-ray Extra
By chrisdvanne

New comments

Admirator on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

chrisdvanne on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

Admirator on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

chrisdvanne on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

Lewis on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

Lewis on: Fans share photos and stories of meeting Summer at San Francisco Comic Con

Jimmy PK on: Convention stories : Gregg's trip to Nashville to meet Summer

New videos

00:02:30

00:01:03

00:44:02

New Forum Posts Members Forum Rules Search

Page 5 of 11«12345671011»
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Summer Glau appreciation » Guess who is in the picture! (Can you guess who is the mystery guest with Summer?)
Guess who is in the picture!
Date: Thursday, 2014 Jan 02, 13:33 GMT | Message # 1

Site Admin

The photo Gallery of Summer-Glau.com contains more than 48,000 images in 618 albums and there's many gems among them that are just waiting to be discovered. In this thread, I invite you to discover who is featured in the picture with Summer Glau, whether it is a friend, another celebrity, someone she worked with or more generally someone you wouldn't necessarily have recognized at first sight.

The photo below serves only as an illustration for this introduction message; the "Guess who?" pictures will be posted in other messages.

Guess who is the mystery guest with Summer Glau?
Guess who is the mystery guest with Summer Glau?

The pictures are taken from premieres, conventions, etc. Remember that it will be more or less easy for someone to recognize the person in the photo, depending on what one's watches on TV or one's knowledge of Summer's work and public appearances.

The goal of this thread is not necessarily to be the first to discover the identity of the mystery guest (you can sustain the suspense by simply giving hints instead of giving the name right axaway) but to say in all honesty if you would have recognised the mystery guest. Also, feel free to submit a photo yourself.

Have fun!

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Date: Thursday, 2014 Feb 06, 04:12 GMT | Message # 61

Friends

Quote Charley_Dixon ()
but I wonder if someone else can figure that out

likely Sonja Munstermann (summers stunt double) wink

"I saw the victims of a senseless crime, I was reminded that we don’t know when or where our time on Earth will end. When or where we will breathe our last breath." -- Jessica "Redfield" Ghawi

Date: Thursday, 2014 Feb 06, 06:14 GMT | Message # 62

Site Admin

Quote Fox012 ()
likely Sonja Munstermann (summers stunt double)

Exactly! smile That was Sonja Munsterman:

Sonja Munsterman Stunt Reel - 2012 from iStunt Directory on Vimeo.

Sonja Munsterman

More about her on IMDB: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1241898/.
Attachments: 2766111.jpg(77Kb)

Cameron: My brother says if you want to be good at anything, you have to practice every day.

Date: Thursday, 2014 Feb 06, 09:20 GMT | Message # 63

Friends

good looking she is.. =)

side note: if you remove the "n" from Munstermann you get "Mustermann" the german equivalent of the english "Jane Do"

Wikipedia: "The German equivalent to the English John Doe for males and Jane Doe for females would be Max Mustermann (Max Specimen) and Erika Mustermann, respectively." =)

"I saw the victims of a senseless crime, I was reminded that we don’t know when or where our time on Earth will end. When or where we will breathe our last breath." -- Jessica "Redfield" Ghawi

Message edited by Fox012 - Thursday, 2014 Feb 06, 09:24

Date: Thursday, 2014 Feb 06, 09:20 GMT | Message # 64

Site Admin

Sonja Munsterman - TSCC Interview 

Thank you Charley for the submission, I'm sure the viistors of the Summer Glau Wiki have learned a thing or two.

On the same topic, you can look through this thread: Actors and their Stunt/Body/Dance Double

Date: Thursday, 2014 Feb 06, 09:26 GMT | Message # 65

Friends

I have to say I recognized her face because i saw the BTS of TSCC  from the bluray where you can see her when they have shooten the "let's jump out the window and crash against the wall" fight scene with that unknown Terminator that Cameron had! (S01E2 IIRC)

Date: Thursday, 2014 Feb 06, 09:47 GMT | Message # 66

Friends

I haven't been posting my guesses for the sake of not putting an end to the fun prematurely, but I also immediately knew the strange blue face was that of Thomas Dekker.

I did not however have any idea about his foray into music until seeing that so I went and looked it up and got a few laughs from the video for Psyanotic. Nobody could accuse him of being too commercial that's for sure. I wasn't particularly feeling that track so I listened to a couple more and his style reminds me a little bit of Bjork - bit weird but not bad at all. So another new thing for me thanks to this game!

And the stunt girl well I didn't know her name but I could have looked it up. Still, good submissions guys I'll have to think of a real brain buster of my own for you guys to figure out, working on it wink

Date: Thursday, 2014 Feb 06, 10:32 GMT | Message # 67

Site Admin

Quote PurpleHayes ()
I did not however have any idea about his foray into music until seeing that

Glad that you learned a thing or two smile

And keep in mind that not all visitors of the Summer Glau Wiki know everything about Summer's work, let alone the people who have worked with her.

Sure, the stunt woman was pretty obvious but how many actually knew her name or saw the videos we posted above?

Quote PurpleHayes ()
Still, good submissions guys I'll have to think of a real brain buster of my own for you guys to figure out, working on it

Can't wait to see your submissions!

Btw, here are more pics with Sonja Munsterman and a cute brunette:

Summer Glau and her stunt double Sonja Munsterman on set of Terminator: The Sarah Connor ChroniclesSummer Glau and her stunt double Sonja Munsterman on set of Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

Watch more TSCC behind the scenes pictures in the Gallery.

Date: Thursday, 2014 Feb 06, 10:45 GMT | Message # 68

Friends

dawww it's cute overload! Tell me girly what kind of tractors does your dad sell? <3

Date: Thursday, 2014 Feb 06, 20:27 GMT | Message # 69

Site Admin

Our next mysterious guest is too famous to just show her picture and ask for a name. Moreover I understand that many will still easily recognize this picture. So in an attempt to equalize chances for those who can't immediately tell who is in the picture I decided to ask for two names. Summer and our mysterious guest have something in common. Actually until the fall 2008 they were the only two ladies in the world to have THAT in common. So please tell us the name of our mysterious guest AND the name of the third lady who joined this elite club.

Attachments: 1070668.jpg(23Kb)

Cameron: My brother says if you want to be good at anything, you have to practice every day.

Date: Thursday, 2014 Feb 06, 21:50 GMT | Message # 70

Friends

I know the answer. smile

Date: Friday, 2014 Feb 07, 00:17 GMT | Message # 71

Friends

I know, who is the lady with Summer biggrin

This is Cam: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNu7pi9glR4
Save TSCC!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2Pty7PD … r_embedded
Summer Glau a WuShu: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1BMqNYOyFU

Date: Friday, 2014 Feb 07, 01:38 GMT | Message # 72

Friends

I know it too.. wink

Date: Friday, 2014 Feb 07, 01:48 GMT | Message # 73

Friends

I know it too, I have seen this photo so many times lol

Date: Friday, 2014 Feb 07, 21:50 GMT | Message # 74

Site Admin

Okay, I expected it might be easy but I did not expect it to be that easy. Please someone post an answer, and I'm looking forward to see more challenging questions. smile

Date: Friday, 2014 Feb 07, 22:35 GMT | Message # 75

Friends

it's not that easy I have no idea who it is or what this special club of three is all about!

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Summer Glau appreciation » Guess who is in the picture! (Can you guess who is the mystery guest with Summer?)
Page 5 of 11«12345671011»
Search: