Wizard World Comic Con Nashville
September 8-10, 2017

Wizard World Comic Con Austin
November 17-19, 2017

Juke Joint!
By Admirator

Interesting about the franchise and other TSCC things
By KevinInEngland

The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
By chrisdvanne

The Happy Birthday thread
By KevinInEngland

Summer Glau at Comicpalooza 2015
By chrisdvanne

Everything on Wonder Woman Reboots
By robbo

Misc. News on Movies and other Tidbits
By robbo

Game of Thrones
By robbo

The official funny thread
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at Wizard World Comic Con Austin
By chrisdvanne

New comments

Admirator on: Lovely shot of Summer and Val's wedding by Joan Allen

robbo on: Breathtaking photo of Summer by Tarina Tarantino

chrisdvanne on: The cast of Firefly is coming to Wizard World Chicago, Nashville and Austin

Jim Scalia on: Breathtaking photo of Summer by Tarina Tarantino

mark cornwell on: The cast of Firefly is coming to Wizard World Chicago, Nashville and Austin

Martin John on: Artist Jake Thompson wins prize at Mary Valley Art contest with portrait of Summer

chrisdvanne on: Breathtaking photo of Summer by Tarina Tarantino

RedsBaron on: Breathtaking photo of Summer by Tarina Tarantino

KevinInEngland on: Breathtaking photo of Summer by Tarina Tarantino

chrisdvanne on: Breathtaking photo of Summer by Tarina Tarantino

New videos

00:04:51

New Forum Posts Members Forum Rules Search

Page 4 of 11«1234561011»
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Summer Glau appreciation » Guess who is in the picture! (Can you guess who is the mystery guest with Summer?)
Guess who is in the picture!
Date: Thursday, 2014 Jan 02, 13:33 GMT | Message # 1

Site Admin

The photo Gallery of Summer-Glau.com contains more than 48,000 images in 618 albums and there's many gems among them that are just waiting to be discovered. In this thread, I invite you to discover who is featured in the picture with Summer Glau, whether it is a friend, another celebrity, someone she worked with or more generally someone you wouldn't necessarily have recognized at first sight.

The photo below serves only as an illustration for this introduction message; the "Guess who?" pictures will be posted in other messages.

Guess who is the mystery guest with Summer Glau?
Guess who is the mystery guest with Summer Glau?

The pictures are taken from premieres, conventions, etc. Remember that it will be more or less easy for someone to recognize the person in the photo, depending on what one's watches on TV or one's knowledge of Summer's work and public appearances.

The goal of this thread is not necessarily to be the first to discover the identity of the mystery guest (you can sustain the suspense by simply giving hints instead of giving the name right axaway) but to say in all honesty if you would have recognised the mystery guest. Also, feel free to submit a photo yourself.

Have fun!

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Date: Saturday, 2014 Jan 25, 03:21 GMT | Message # 46

Site Admin

Quote ogy86 ()
I know it, terminatorgirl

You are not authorized to give the answer tongue

Date: Saturday, 2014 Jan 25, 14:48 GMT | Message # 47

Site Admin

Quote terminatorgirl ()
Can any one guess who this is with Summer, she is a very good friend of mine

Dragon*Con Atlanta 31 Aug - 4 Sep, 2006

To those of you who have recognized our mystery guest immediately (yes, I'm thinking of you), please refrain from giving the answer too soon and let other people wondering a bit longer who she is :)

Some of you, like ogy86, know this cheerful young women photographed with Summer Glau at Dragon*Con Atlanta 2006 very well and some of you probably follow our mystery guest on social networks and visit her fan site without knowing what she looks like. Allow me to introduce our good friend and Summer Glau enthousiast Kali, who runs the Summer Glau Daily fan site.

Btw, the photos of Kali's meeting with Summer are displayed in the "About me" page at SG Daily.

On Feb 5th, Summer Glau Daily turns 2 and Kali is running a contest to celebrate the anniversary; feel free to pay her a visit and leave a thank you note and/or words of encouragement. read more here.

Side note: thank you Leah for submitting a mystery guest!

Date: Saturday, 2014 Jan 25, 15:18 GMT | Message # 48

Friends

far out i had no idea that was her. she looks completely different then i imagined.

No power in the 'verse can stop me.

Date: Saturday, 2014 Jan 25, 15:50 GMT | Message # 49

Site Admin

Quote REG ()
far out i had no idea that was her. she looks completely different then i imagined.

Then Leah had a good idea!

This is how I imagine our Swedish admin and Summer Glau Wiki creator Fermi might look like:

Björn Rune Borg is a former World No. 1 tennis player from Sweden. Between 1974 and 1981 he won 11 Grand Slam singles titles. He won five consecutive Wimbledon singles titles and six French Open singles titles.

Date: Saturday, 2014 Jan 25, 22:20 GMT | Message # 50

Friends

This is how I imagine our Swedish admin and Summer Glau Wiki creator Fermi might look like:

haha is that the new contest? guess what forum members might look like?

in that case here is how imagine chrisdvanne may look with a similar little bio for anyone who doesn't know the face, cut down from wikipedia's article

Thierry Daniel Henry is a French footballer... Arsenal's all-time leading scorer with 228 goals... won two league titles and three FA Cups with the Gunners; nominated for FIFA World Player of the Year twice, named the PFA Players' Player of the Year twice, FWA Footballer of the Year three times... similar success with the French national team, won the 1998 FIFA World Cup, UEFA Euro 2000 and 2003 FIFA Confederations Cup, France's top goal-scorer of all time... also one of the top commercially marketed footballers; he was ranked ninth in the world in 2006.

I like Thierry Henry he is cool and was a good player to watch, and I'm not even a footballhead.

Message edited by PurpleHayes - Saturday, 2014 Jan 25, 22:21

Date: Sunday, 2014 Jan 26, 01:25 GMT | Message # 51

Site Admin

Quote PurpleHayes ()
here is how imagine chrisdvanne may look

Ha, ha, nice one! And yes, Thierry Henry is cool biggrin

Date: Sunday, 2014 Jan 26, 01:31 GMT | Message # 52

Friends

Quote chrisdvanne ()
Ha, ha, nice one! And yes, Thierry Henry is cool
Va-Va-Voom! biggrin

Date: Monday, 2014 Jan 27, 06:11 GMT | Message # 53

Friends

lol well this thread derailed a little bit off course hahaha

No power in the 'verse can stop me.

Date: Monday, 2014 Feb 03, 19:14 GMT | Message # 54

Site Admin

Time for another "Guess Who" picture.

Can you guess who is hidden behind that painted face?

guess who picture

Date: Tuesday, 2014 Feb 04, 04:02 GMT | Message # 55

Site Admin

This one is too easy. smile I will not post an answer too early to give more users a chance.

Cameron: My brother says if you want to be good at anything, you have to practice every day.

Date: Tuesday, 2014 Feb 04, 10:59 GMT | Message # 56

Site Admin

Quote Charley_Dixon ()
This one is too easy.

Oh really? If I didn't know very well the fan who submitted this image, I would not have found that easily I guess.

Date: Tuesday, 2014 Feb 04, 21:10 GMT | Message # 57

Site Admin

Quote chrisdvanne ()
Oh really? If I didn't know very well the fan who submitted this image, I would not have found that easily I guess.

Actually I remember this picture because the album was released in July 2008. Also I've just searched for this picture on TinEye and you can see who is in the picture by just looking at image file names smile

Anyway here is the answer: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psyanotic .

Cameron: My brother says if you want to be good at anything, you have to practice every day.

Date: Tuesday, 2014 Feb 04, 21:27 GMT | Message # 58

Site Admin

Yes, this is Thomas Dekker!

Summer Glau and Thomas Dekker at a birthday party at the roof top pool of the Thompson hotel in Beverly Hills. - August 12, 2012

Summer Glau With Thomas Dekker at birthday party - August 12, 2012
[Candid pictures with Summer Glau]

Psyanotic Is the debut album of American actor Thomas Dekker. The album is currently available in digital format and can be found in sites like CDBaby, Napster and iTunes. As he explained in an interview: "The term Cyanotic is a scientific term for when there is an inadequate supply of oxygen to the blood. I changed the spelling to Psy, as in psychology, as a metaphor for a lack of thought in today's music. I suppose the album is to be a kind of cure, hopefully, for this prevailing lack of mental and emotional stimulation."

The album was recorded, mixed and mastered by Thomas himself, Some songs were uploaded to his personal MySpace page before the release of the album including: "Dare", "Lava Life" and "Aicea" as well as an album teaser, Songs that were later tweaked for the album. Thomas later explained in a Q & A session: "The album was only tweaked because music should exist in the time it is released, above all, and the album had been started so many years earlier."

Date: Tuesday, 2014 Feb 04, 22:02 GMT | Message # 59

Site Admin

I'm pretty sure chrisdvanne knows who is in the picture below but I wonder if someone else can figure that out:

question
Attachments: 8920081.jpg(103Kb)

Date: Tuesday, 2014 Feb 04, 22:25 GMT | Message # 60

Site Admin

Quote Charley_Dixon ()
I'm pretty sure chrisdvanne knows who is in the picture below but I wonder if someone else can figure that out:

Great submission Charley! It will allow to show a video that maybe not many people have seen biggrin

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Summer Glau appreciation » Guess who is in the picture! (Can you guess who is the mystery guest with Summer?)
Page 4 of 11«1234561011»
Search: