MCM Belfast Comic Con
June 24-25, 2017

MCM Ireland Comic Con
July 1-2, 2017

Photos of celebrities from the Glau-verse & beyond
By KevinInEngland

The Happy Birthday thread
By KevinInEngland

The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
By KevinInEngland

Summer Glau at Rhode Island Comic Con 2016
By chrisdvanne

Ron Glass, 'Shepherd Book' in Firefly, dies at 71
By chrisdvanne

Misc. News on Pilots and Series
By chrisdvanne

Interesting about the franchise and other TSCC things
By chrisdvanne

The Secret History of The Beast Wizard in TSCC via io9
By KevinInEngland

Misc. News on Movies and other Tidbits
By KevinInEngland

Lost Wiki header for The Cape Wiki
By chrisdvanne

New comments

Admirator on: Fan-made video reminds us why we love Summer

Александр XF on: GQ Photo shoot update

Admirator on: New candid picture of Summer

chrisdvanne on: New candid picture of Summer

Admirator on: New candid picture of Summer

chrisdvanne on: New candid picture of Summer

chrisdvanne on: GQ Photo shoot update

ec039 on: GQ Photo shoot update

New videos

00:05:42

00:01:20

New Forum Posts Members Forum Rules Search

Page 2 of 11«12341011»
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Summer Glau appreciation » Guess who is in the picture! (Can you guess who is the mystery guest with Summer?)
Guess who is in the picture!
Date: Thursday, 2014 Jan 02, 13:33 GMT | Message # 1

Site Admin

The photo Gallery of Summer-Glau.com contains more than 48,000 images in 618 albums and there's many gems among them that are just waiting to be discovered. In this thread, I invite you to discover who is featured in the picture with Summer Glau, whether it is a friend, another celebrity, someone she worked with or more generally someone you wouldn't necessarily have recognized at first sight.

The photo below serves only as an illustration for this introduction message; the "Guess who?" pictures will be posted in other messages.

Guess who is the mystery guest with Summer Glau?
Guess who is the mystery guest with Summer Glau?

The pictures are taken from premieres, conventions, etc. Remember that it will be more or less easy for someone to recognize the person in the photo, depending on what one's watches on TV or one's knowledge of Summer's work and public appearances.

The goal of this thread is not necessarily to be the first to discover the identity of the mystery guest (you can sustain the suspense by simply giving hints instead of giving the name right axaway) but to say in all honesty if you would have recognised the mystery guest. Also, feel free to submit a photo yourself.

Have fun!

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Date: Monday, 2014 Jan 06, 18:39 GMT | Message # 16

Site Admin

Quote Frank ()
I think it's Anthony Fitzgerald from Laid to Rest and Laid to Rest 2.

Correct! I guess the picture in message #14 was very helpful in that regard smile

Anyway, Anthony is a funny and edgy guy, Thomas Dekker-levels (maybe it's why they get along so well).

You can watch more photos with Anthony Fitzgerald with Summer Glau, Thomas Dekker, Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green at the Laid To Rest premiere in the Gallery.

Date: Tuesday, 2014 Jan 07, 00:52 GMT | Message # 17

Friends

Quote chrisdvanne ()
I asked you:
Who is the charming lady standing next to Summer Glau?

This photo was taken at the Las Vegas Autographs' "Weekend with the Stars" convention in Las Vegas on July 15-16, 2006.

And here's the answer:
The lovely lady featured with Summer in this picture is actress Erin Gray, best known for her role co-starring as the glamorous Colonel Wilma Deering in the 1979-1981 sci-fi serie Buck Rogers in the 25th Century, also starring Gil Gerard as Capt. William "Buck" Rogers.

On a side-note speaking of Erin Gray, It"s her Birthday tomorrow she turns 64 Born in Hawaii on January 7, 1950,

Date: Tuesday, 2014 Jan 07, 18:19 GMT | Message # 18

Site Admin

I submit to your (oh so great) perspicacity the photo of our third mystery guest, wearing a scary mask and posing half-naked with Summer Glau at a convention.

Dragon*Con, Atlanta - September 3-10 2010

Feel free to ask any questions that may help you identify this scary-looking guy.

Date: Tuesday, 2014 Jan 07, 19:57 GMT | Message # 19

Friends

b*****n

Date: Tuesday, 2014 Jan 07, 20:06 GMT | Message # 20

Site Admin

Quote David ()
b*****n

Actually, I'm not asking for his name in real life (who cares? He may have become a public figure but he is not a celebrity) but for the name under which he is known among the Internet.

Also, if you have the answer David, it would be nice to wait a little before revealing who our mystery guest is. Of course, feel free to give a hint yourself smile

Date: Tuesday, 2014 Jan 07, 20:58 GMT | Message # 21

Friends

you didnt like my hint?

Date: Tuesday, 2014 Jan 07, 21:17 GMT | Message # 22

Site Admin

Quote David ()
you didnt like my hint?

As I said, we're not looking for his real name but for the name under which he's known in the Internet; I should have mentioned it first but I didn't know that someone besides me would know his identity.

I'm sure you can come up with a better hint (I have already given one on Facebook) wink

Date: Wednesday, 2014 Jan 08, 14:04 GMT | Message # 23

Site Admin

I give you a hint: an image of this guy was shown during this interview with Summer for a television show.

Date: Wednesday, 2014 Jan 08, 18:58 GMT | Message # 24

Site Admin

Alex Hayes knows his memes well. He discovered the identity of our third mystery guest., whom you probably know as the Combo-Breaker guy. Find below this famous meme.

And here's his picture with his face uncovered when he posed a second time with Summer at DragonCon Atlanta 2010. Same chin and same lack of smile; as one of his friends confirmed later, he asked Summer for her Terminator face in each photo.

Summer Glau and the combo breaker at the Dragon*Con, Atlanta - September 3-10 2010

Mystery solved! Who will be our next guest? You can submit a photo if you like, btw.

Date: Saturday, 2014 Jan 11, 18:32 GMT | Message # 25

Site Admin

For our new mystery guest, we will change a little bit the way things are done.

Instead of showing you a photo of someone with Summer, I will show you a photo of our mystery guest alone ( a photo with Summer will be shown only at the end). But to makes things tougher for you, our guest is not recognizable at first sight. Without further delay, here's the picture of our new mystery guest:

Can you guess who is the mystery guest with Summer?

To make things more fun, feel free to ask any questions that may help you identify this scary-looking...whatever it is. And if you know who is hidding behing this CGI-ed mask, it would be nice to wait a little before giving the answer. Of course, feel free to give a hint yourself.

Date: Monday, 2014 Jan 13, 00:27 GMT | Message # 26

Friends

I think maybe its time for our clue...? :P you outdid yourself on this one its very puzzling. Somehow the cgi effect is familiar to me like I've seen a similar face somewhere only I'm sure that was beardless, but it's been a whole day and I can't even remember that properly. Stumbling in the dark here.

I have one idea though. When I try to look past the graphical editing, and also think about male actors who could have met and been pictured with Summer, the person who comes to mind is John Pyper-Ferguson, otherwise known as Stanton Parish from Alphas.

Between the hairstyle and beard I find the likeness quite evident in this picture you can see it too right?

Message edited by PurpleHayes - Monday, 2014 Jan 13, 00:54

Date: Monday, 2014 Jan 13, 00:46 GMT | Message # 27

Site Admin

Quote PurpleHayes ()
I think maybe its time for our clue...? :P you outdid yourself on this one its very puzzling.

Thanks! What's the point if it's too easy?  biggrin

Quote PurpleHayes ()
Between the hairstyle and beard I find the likeness quite evident in this picture you can see it too right?

Not bad at all! Looking at the facial structure is a good idea but the transformation is too important to allow an easy recognition. Whereas the hairstyle has not been modified by the CGI guys. And our mystery guest has the same hairstyle in every photos of him I have seen, both on and off screen.

This screen capture is from a tv show, can you guess which one? I give you a clue, it's not from Glee.

Date: Monday, 2014 Jan 13, 00:52 GMT | Message # 28

Friends

So we are still guessing then. I'll return the picture to give your quoting back its context.

Not from Glee... *scratches head* I guess that narrows it down a little bit unsure

I'd have even less chance of getting it if you'd told me he was from Glee...!

Message edited by PurpleHayes - Monday, 2014 Jan 13, 00:59

Date: Monday, 2014 Jan 13, 01:12 GMT | Message # 29

Site Admin

Quote PurpleHayes ()
Not from Glee... *scratches head* I guess that narrows it down a little bit

Well, how many tv shows currently airing on US TV could possibly have that kind of character on screen, not that many imo.

Other have said Manu Bennett (Spartacus, Arrow) but it's none of them. You must look into Summer's past.

Date: Monday, 2014 Jan 13, 01:35 GMT | Message # 30

Friends

Quote Well, how many tv shows currently airing on US TV could possibly have that kind of character on screen, not that many imo.

Yes, not that many; you can be sure I hadn't been trawling Glee screen captures for this picture, but I think I may have just successfully squeezed you for a second clue since we now know that its currently airing in the US! :P

Message edited by PurpleHayes - Monday, 2014 Jan 13, 01:40

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Summer Glau appreciation » Guess who is in the picture! (Can you guess who is the mystery guest with Summer?)
Page 2 of 11«12341011»
Search: