MCM Belfast Comic Con
June 24-25, 2017

MCM Ireland Comic Con
July 1-2, 2017

The Happy Birthday thread
By KevinInEngland

Summer Glau at FACTS
By chrisdvanne

The OFFICIAL Summer Glau Appreciation Page!
By KevinInEngland

Misc. News on Movies and other Tidbits
By chrisdvanne

Photos of celebrities from the Glau-verse & beyond
By chrisdvanne

The official funny thread
By chrisdvanne

Interesting about the franchise and other TSCC things
By KevinInEngland

Website Information
By Admirator

Summer Glau at Rhode Island Comic Con 2016
By chrisdvanne

Summer Glau at Alamo City Comic Con
By chrisdvanne

New comments

KevinInEngland on: Brief interview with Summer Glau on set of Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

KevinInEngland on: Gallery update: Nathan Fillion, Summer Glau and Joss Whedon in UK TV show to promote Serenity

chrisdvanne on: Gallery update: Nathan Fillion, Summer Glau and Joss Whedon in UK TV show to promote Serenity

chrisdvanne on: Gallery update: Nathan Fillion, Summer Glau and Joss Whedon in UK TV show to promote Serenity

Admirator on: Happy New Year 2017 everyone!

chrisdvanne on: Happy New Year 2017 everyone!

KevinInEngland on: Happy New Year 2017 everyone!

chrisdvanne on: Happy New Year 2017 everyone!

KevinInEngland on: Happy New Year 2017 everyone!

Admirator on: 2017 Summer Glau calendar now available!

New videos

00:01:20

00:02:56

New Forum Posts Members Forum Rules Search

Page 11 of 11«1291011
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Summer Glau appreciation » Guess who is in the picture! (Can you guess who is the mystery guest with Summer?)
Guess who is in the picture!
Date: Thursday, 2014 Jan 02, 13:33 GMT | Message # 1

Site Admin

The photo Gallery of Summer-Glau.com contains more than 48,000 images in 618 albums and there's many gems among them that are just waiting to be discovered. In this thread, I invite you to discover who is featured in the picture with Summer Glau, whether it is a friend, another celebrity, someone she worked with or more generally someone you wouldn't necessarily have recognized at first sight.

The photo below serves only as an illustration for this introduction message; the "Guess who?" pictures will be posted in other messages.

Guess who is the mystery guest with Summer Glau?
Guess who is the mystery guest with Summer Glau?

The pictures are taken from premieres, conventions, etc. Remember that it will be more or less easy for someone to recognize the person in the photo, depending on what one's watches on TV or one's knowledge of Summer's work and public appearances.

The goal of this thread is not necessarily to be the first to discover the identity of the mystery guest (you can sustain the suspense by simply giving hints instead of giving the name right axaway) but to say in all honesty if you would have recognised the mystery guest. Also, feel free to submit a photo yourself.

Have fun!

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Date: Saturday, 2016 Jul 16, 22:48 GMT | Message # 151

Site Admin

Quote Admirator ()
The old man is TSCC stunt coordinator Joel Kramer, right?

I'm not sure Joel Kramer would like being called an "old man". lol But you're right, congratulations!

Summer Glau and stunt coordinator Joel Kramer on set of TSCC 2.01 Samson & DelilahSummer Glau and stunt coordinator Joel Kramer on set of TSCC 2.01 Samson & Delilah

Date: Sunday, 2016 Jul 17, 08:01 GMT | Message # 152

Site Admin

Quote Admirator ()
I can't think of the other

Stunt performer Tree O'Toole in the fighting ring (swimming pool?) with Summer Glau in Hawaii Five-0 3.16 'Kekoa'
(bottom left on the photo quizz) and standing next to Summer in the behind-the-scenes photo with the Hawaii Five-0 stunt team.

Stunt performer Tree O'Toole in the fighting ring with Summer Glau in Hawaii50 3.16 'Kekoa'Stunt performer Tree O'Toole next to Summer in the behind-the-scenes photo with the Hawaii Five-0 stunt team

Date: Sunday, 2016 Jul 17, 09:06 GMT | Message # 153

Friends

Quote chrisdvanne ()
I'm not sure Joel Kramer would like being called an "old man"
Quote chrisdvanne ()
Stunt performer Tree O'Toole in the fighting ring

smile I was trying to find a characteristic to distinguish him from the others and thus the "old man", although i admit it was unfortunate smile . He seems to be in a pretty good shape...
Sharp eye with Tree O'Toole. Even now, i'm not sure if i would recognize her again smile .

To the Sweetest Terminator in the Verse... and Summtris (game) greekpiece@gmail.com

Message edited by Admirator - Sunday, 2016 Jul 17, 09:16

Date: Sunday, 2016 Jul 17, 15:00 GMT | Message # 154

Site Admin

Quote Admirator ()
Sharp eye with Tree O'Toole.

Did you know Tree O'Toole was also Summer's stunt double in many scenes from TSCC?

Tree O'Toole was also Summer's stunt double in many scenes from TSCC

Date: Sunday, 2016 Jul 17, 17:53 GMT | Message # 155

Friends

Quote chrisdvanne ()
Did you know Tree O'Toole was also Summer's stunt double in many scenes from TSCC?

No i didn't! I guess that's why she was near Joel Kramer in the first picture smile . They cooperate often...
I think i red before some months here in summer-glau.com, about that scene with Cameron running away from camera, in the white jacket and although we do not see the face, she runs differently than Summer. Summer seems to run in an upright position (e.g: when she said my turn to "serenity", or in her cold case runnings..), perhaps a practice she adopted at her ballerina years smile .
The 2nd picture of the 1st row and the 1st picture of the 2nd row, i guess it is Summer indeed, right?

To the Sweetest Terminator in the Verse... and Summtris (game) greekpiece@gmail.com

Message edited by Admirator - Sunday, 2016 Jul 17, 18:18

Date: Sunday, 2016 Jul 17, 22:32 GMT | Message # 156

Site Admin

Quote Admirator ()
The 2nd picture of the 1st row and the 1st picture of the 2nd row, i guess it is Summer indeed, right?

Yes, of course!

Date: Wednesday, 2016 Sep 07, 12:02 GMT | Message # 157

Site Admin

I came across this photo op with Carlos Valdes (on the right), who plays Cisco in 'The Flash', taken at Dragon Con 2016. The fan in the picture started (unwittingly) a Summer Glau-related internet meme a few years ago.
Any idea what I'm talking about?

photo op with Carlos Valdes, Cisco in 'The Flash', at Dragon Con 2016

Source: carlosdaily.tumblr.com.

Date: Wednesday, 2016 Sep 07, 22:13 GMT | Message # 158

Site Admin

Quote chrisdvanne ()
The fan in the picture started (unwittingly) a Summer Glau-related internet meme a few years ago.

This is an internet sensation...sort of. He (unwittingly) started the hover hand meme at Dragon Con 2010.

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Summer Glau appreciation » Guess who is in the picture! (Can you guess who is the mystery guest with Summer?)
Page 11 of 11«1291011
Search: