Latest Photos

Check out the latest additions to our ever expanding GALLERY hosting over 65,000 photos!

New messages Members Forum rules Search

Page 10 of 11«12891011»
Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Summer Glau appreciation » Guess who is in the picture! (Can you guess who is the mystery guest with Summer?)
Guess who is in the picture!
Date: Thursday, 02 Jan 2014, 13:33 GMT | Message # 1

Site Admin

The photo Gallery of Summer-Glau.com contains more than 48,000 images in 618 albums and there's many gems among them that are just waiting to be discovered. In this thread, I invite you to discover who is featured in the picture with Summer Glau, whether it is a friend, another celebrity, someone she worked with or more generally someone you wouldn't necessarily have recognized at first sight.

The photo below serves only as an illustration for this introduction message; the "Guess who?" pictures will be posted in other messages.

Guess who is the mystery guest with Summer Glau?
Guess who is the mystery guest with Summer Glau?

The pictures are taken from premieres, conventions, etc. Remember that it will be more or less easy for someone to recognize the person in the photo, depending on what one's watches on TV or one's knowledge of Summer's work and public appearances.

The goal of this thread is not necessarily to be the first to discover the identity of the mystery guest (you can sustain the suspense by simply giving hints instead of giving the name right axaway) but to say in all honesty if you would have recognised the mystery guest. Also, feel free to submit a photo yourself.

Have fun!

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or Youtube

Date: Friday, 27 Jun 2014, 15:05 GMT | Message # 136

Friends

Quote chrisdvanne ()
Summer Glau - 65th Emmy Awards Before Party - September 22, 2013

that looks like Julie Benz. though i can't be sure since it's blurry.

No power in the 'verse can stop me.

Date: Friday, 27 Jun 2014, 16:30 GMT | Message # 137

Site Admin

Quote REG ()
that looks like Julie Benz. though i can't be sure since it's blurry.

The mystery guest is 30 and has a new TV show premiering this Fall on CBS.

Date: Friday, 27 Jun 2014, 23:06 GMT | Message # 138

Friends

Is it Katharine McPhee?

Date: Saturday, 28 Jun 2014, 00:40 GMT | Message # 139

Site Admin

Quote HaveWeLost ()
Is it Katharine McPhee?

Good answer!! biggrin

Who would have thought Summer and Katharine knew each other?

Here's a picture of Katharine McPhee taken at the "Los Angeles Confidential" pre-Emmy 2013 celebration, the same day she has been photographed with Summer. Katharine sported a leather jacket over her shoulders; she also ran into Homeland actress Morena Baccarin on the red carpet and couldn’t help but feel her baby bump!

Katharine McPhee at the Los Angeles Confidential Pre-emmy CelebrationKatharine McPhee and Morena Baccarin at LA Confidential’s Emmy Party

In other news, CBS picked up Katharine McPhee’s new show "Scorpion", making its series debut on Monday, September 22nd, 2014. On premiere night, the show’s pilot will follow one hour of back-to-back new episodes of the hit comedy ‘The Big Bang Theory’.

An eccentric genius and his team join forces with a government agent to fight the new threats facing America in the digital age. Elyes Gabel, Robert Patrick and Katharine McPhee star. This Fall on CBS.

Date: Friday, 24 Oct 2014, 16:15 GMT | Message # 140

Site Admin

Our next mystery guest appears with Katharine McPhee (her again?) on a production still from her previous TV show "Smash".

Date: Tuesday, 28 Oct 2014, 17:09 GMT | Message # 141

Friends

Raza Jaffrey?

Date: Tuesday, 28 Oct 2014, 23:20 GMT | Message # 142

Site Admin

Quote Frank ()
Raza Jaffrey?

Yes!

Raza Jaffrey played Cain / Raimonde Lefleur in The Cape Episode 2 'Tarot'.

1x02 - Tarot1x02 - Tarot

Date: Thursday, 13 Nov 2014, 23:26 GMT | Message # 143

Site Admin

Our next mystery guest appears is wearing a mask. Similarly, he was hiding his true face and identity when Summer Glau crossed his path.

Richard Sionis (guest star Todd Stashwick, L) runs a deadly fight club for candidates applying to work at his financial firm in the

Date: Saturday, 15 Nov 2014, 11:52 GMT | Message # 144

Site Admin

Quote chrisdvanne ()
Our next mystery guest appears is wearing a mask. Similarly, he was hiding his true face and identity when Summer Glau crossed his path.

And here's a screen capture of our mystery guest without the mask.

Date: Wednesday, 19 Nov 2014, 11:30 GMT | Message # 145

Site Admin

Our mystery guest is Todd Stashwick, whom you may know from his role as Myron Stark in Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles 2.11 "Self Made Man". He recently guest starred in FOX's Gotham in episode 1.08 "The Mask"

GOTHAM: Richard Sionis (guest star Todd Stashwick, L) runs a deadly fight club for candidates applying to work at his financial firm in the "The Mask" episode of GOTHAM airing Monday, Nov. 10 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. ©2014 Fox Broadcasting Co. Cr: Jessica Miglio/FOX

In Gotham, Todd Stashwick swapped his Tommy Gun in TSCC for a saber.

Todd Stashwick swapped his Tommy Gun in TSCC for a saber in Gotham

Date: Thursday, 25 Feb 2016, 13:36 GMT | Message # 146

Site Admin

Can you guess which people from the Glau-verse are dressed as Jack Sparrow and as a zombified courtesan?

Robert Hall and Bobbi Sue Luther during Almost Human's Dia de Los Muertos PartyRobert Hall and Bobbi Sue Luther during Almost Human's Dia de Los Muertos PartyRobert Hall and Bobbi Sue Luther during Almost Human's Dia de Los Muertos Party

I give you a hint: Almost Human biggrin

Date: Thursday, 25 Feb 2016, 15:48 GMT | Message # 147

Friends

Quote chrisdvanne ()
Can you guess which people from the Glau-verse are dressed as Jack Sparrow and as a zombified courtesan?

I give you a hint: Almost Human :D

Bobbi Sue and Robert Hall

don't bother they're here

Date: Thursday, 25 Feb 2016, 17:29 GMT | Message # 148

Site Admin

Quote Cammy ()
Bobbi Sue and Robert Hall

Congratulations, that is correct!
The photos show Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles special makeup effects creator Robert Hall and actress Bobbi Sue Luther, who guest starred in TSCC 2.05 "Goodbye to That", during Almost Human's Dia de Los Muertos Party at Almost Human Studios in Culver City, California, United States. (Photo by Mark Sullivan/WireImage)

Did you recognized one or both at first sight or was my hint helpful?

TSCC 1.02 Gnothi Seauton - Makeup artist Robert Hall and Summer Glau<br />Summer Glau, Thomas Dekker and Bobbi Sue Luther arrive for the premiere of the horror film 'Laid to Rest'

Date: Thursday, 25 Feb 2016, 19:00 GMT | Message # 149

Friends

Quote chrisdvanne ()
Did you recognized one or both at first sight or was my hint helpful?

Without the hint I'd still be guessing by now  tongue
It's funny because the hint made me think of Terminator / Cameron

don't bother they're here

Date: Saturday, 16 Jul 2016, 17:50 GMT | Message # 150

Friends

Quote chrisdvanne ()
Two of these people have played with Summer. Can you guess who and where?

The old man is TSCC stunt coordinator Joel Kramer, right? I can't think of the other smile .

To the Sweetest Terminator in the Verse..., Summtris (game), Twitter

Summer-Glau.com Forum » Summer Glau » Summer Glau appreciation » Guess who is in the picture! (Can you guess who is the mystery guest with Summer?)
Page 10 of 11«12891011»
Search: